Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 5132
-
03-20-21 12:04 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 641Ariel
She is real. Maintains at least two numbers. Is a PITA to deal with. I've tried three times to set something up with her and she ghosted me each time. She will send you some very hot photos. Then at the last minute starts changing the location, the time and says, "You're going to get the room costs too right" or "since I'm coming to you it's another $". The last time I drove an hour to her and nothing.
Originally Posted by BradnhGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 23:57 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 249Twins
Most stuff on them is fake, there are supposed reviews that are from this month, for girls that have been gone for years. The whole site is a scam, while there are legit girls on there, most haven't been around for a long long time.
Originally Posted by BradnhGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 20:01 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 38Twins
Same person. Either two numbers or one is fake.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 17:54 #2039He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606There's two of them
Twins maybe.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-es...chester-924118
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/coral-sk...bedford-929863
-
03-19-21 08:48 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 60MMartin
Thanks for that clarification- I think you ll agree with me when I say THIS Ariel is like wow!!
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 08:11 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 133Ariel
I'm hoping somebody has a membership to "the monkey" . And could possibly read the reviews to see if they are legit or not.
Originally Posted by MMartin
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 00:21 #2036Senior Member

Posts: 356Ariel
I've been with the Ariel that's been arrested way before she got in trouble. The one in the pictures is not her.
.
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodm
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 23:36 #2035Senior Member

Posts: 109978-581-8057.
Originally Posted by Clarify94
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 20:59 #2034Banned Member

Posts: 73Luna chic
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lina-esc...chester-909355#escort_reviews.
Legit or bs? Can't figure out to get the phone number off that monkey shit site. Can someone post her number for me?
-
03-18-21 20:06 #2033Senior Member

Posts: 60Ariel
Wonderful photos of a lovely lady for sure!! However, I hope this isn't the notoroius Ariel who had a guy beat om outside a Walmart in the not too distant past. And I concur, any help in I'd- ing her would be appreciated!! Sidebar- 250 a HH? Gross Gutt!!
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 17:48 #2032Banned Member

Posts: 73Darion relocate to Concord NH?
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/698979706096
Darion has the same tattoos on the back of her legs. Is this her? Her old number is not working and she stopped posting on Skip the games. Miss her. Let me know if this corresponds to the truth. Also looking to swap pics and videos. Lmk.
-
03-17-21 09:11 #2031Senior Member

Posts: 133Ariel
Anyone seen this one? Seen her ads for a long time in other areas of the state too. Any input from senior members would be helpful.
Thanks.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-es...chester-924118
-
03-16-21 12:38 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 177Horrible provider
Visited a little while ago, walked in and basically walked right out. She's gross. Asked for money for the wasted time. All of her posts were down the next day, which is why I don't have a link. It's the "big booty freak" that offers massages. Bounced from nashua, Merrimack, Manchester and occasionally salem.
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 19:51 #2029Regular Member

Posts: 16Amazing body, ok service
Did a visit recently. I will agree with other posters, she should really figure out a way to get into it more. She was open to doing whatever was asked of her but she looked away at all times and in general didn't really "get into it".
Originally Posted by ChiefK234
[View Original Post]
But she definitely has a young, tight body. Soft, perky tits. Kind of a mousey face but in a cute way.
I will totally repeat.
-
03-15-21 18:08 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 294Nikki
While what the poster below told you is good and true advice, I will tell you that this one is bad news. Nothing but rip off reports from her and her girlfriend Kendra.
Originally Posted by ZCelt1
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





