Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23770
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    But was just told SXL has a new "young and beautiful" provider.
    I hear Emily might be back at SXL. She left for China sometime late last summer. Maybe that's her?

  2. #23769

    Close encounter

    Some LEO activity at sxl. Was walking towards to enter and saw LEO entering MP. I just kept walking straight and didn't go in. They have had busts in the past too.

    Worrisome. L.

  3. #23768

    Fs?

    Looking for FS any recommendations?

  4. #23767
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone been to Snow White Spa? It seem to be blowing up in RM.
    Anyone? It sounds like one of papa san place but I am tight on funds to just toft.

  5. #23766

    Can't personally vouch.

    But was just told SXL has a new "young and beautiful" provider.

  6. #23765

    Skokie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble  [View Original Post]
    I went to Skokie for a massage. Biggest rip ever. Lazy, greedy, unwilling to please. Her A** looked good but that's all I can say. She wouldn't even do doggy. Waste of money.
    I wonder what's ad you are going to? I saw so many ads on RR but never try one.

  7. #23764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435

    Lilly at CBR

    I had a small window of opportunity and Lilly at Chicagoland Body Rubs was available. There are a smattering of reports on her here, and here is mine. She had a boob job about 6 months ago and they are quite spectacular, DD's. She has a big round ass but it is all muscle and no flab. She works out and her body is a thing of beauty, short but shapely curves everywhere. English is OK. 300 upcharge for FS but I had little time to shop elsewhere and wanted to sample all of her. Nothing was particularly inspiring but I found her amazing to look at and grope. I will not go back for seconds at that rate but am not mad at myself for doing it once. I typically go for more the tiny size 0 spinners but really loved her body.

  8. #23763

    Chicago (Skokie) hotel massage

    I went to Skokie for a massage. Biggest rip ever. Lazy, greedy, unwilling to please. Her A** looked good but that's all I can say. She wouldn't even do doggy. Waste of money.

  9. #23762
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Is there an ad for this place? Would like to visit, I'm on the north side and not too far from Ashland.
    It is one of papa san places. Just look for it on RM.

  10. #23761

    365 hot spot?

    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    An MP I was referred to was moved to a location on Ashland on the North side. I had a wonderful visit with Ying Ying over the weekend. Went for an hour visit. Massage was done after the fireworks. Everything was available and we both enjoyed ourselves. I had seen her before so I knew what to expect. Location is storefront much like other places. Doorbell to let you in and 2 rooms to enjoy yourself. Standard 1. 3 hhr /1. 6 hr. Would strongly recommend.
    Is there an ad for this place? Would like to visit, I'm on the north side and not too far from Ashland.

  11. #23760
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat49  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys but you have to " type in " in the website manually.
    The Sherwood place I half condemned. Her apt was nice. Always a great time with her. She is one of those the more you see her, the better it gets.

  12. #23759

    Archer Spa

    Gentlemen,

    I recently visited Archer Spa again.

    It's a clean location that has a good warm table shower.

    My short, cute MT was Sandy.

    She gave me a thorough cleaning during the table shower.

    When laying face down during the massage, the mask was off but when told to frip over, it came on.

    The massage was pretty good with much attention given to The Boys. Over the clothes touching was encouraged and L1 was slow and sensual.

    65 + 40

    Devlin

  13. #23758

    365 Hot Spot

    An MP I was referred to was moved to a location on Ashland on the North side. I had a wonderful visit with Ying Ying over the weekend. Went for an hour visit. Massage was done after the fireworks. Everything was available and we both enjoyed ourselves. I had seen her before so I knew what to expect. Location is storefront much like other places. Doorbell to let you in and 2 rooms to enjoy yourself. Standard 1. 3 hhr /1. 6 hr. Would strongly recommend.

  14. #23757
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    We also have to be careful of ourselves, this article says he did it because he became an addict, very slippery slope (no pun intended).

    https://news.google.com/articles/CBM...S&ceid=US%3Aen
    His social media profiles give the impression of a religious nut that felt guilt from his "sex addiction. " In reality, it's another example of a piece of shit that is ruining things for the rest of us. Us guys and the providers just want to operate in peace and this is the type of thing that ambitious sheriffs use to justify crackdowns.

  15. #23756
    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    I have a feeling that given what happened in Atlanta yesterday, our local AMPs are going to be operating very cautiously the next few days and weeks. I'm guessing there will be a papasan at many locations to make sure nothing similar happens here.

    Please, fellas, let's treat these AMP ladies with respect. They deserve it.
    We also have to be careful of ourselves, this article says he did it because he became an addict, very slippery slope (no pun intended).

    https://news.google.com/articles/CBM...S&ceid=US%3Aen

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape