Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 17730
-
03-19-21 23:54 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 103Anyone see her
This one intrigues me. She is gorgeous. The pics in her add seem to be original. In Maryland Heights though which make me a little wary. Anyone meet her?
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...u/508714547255
-
03-19-21 20:07 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 271There is a bigger lady in her ad who looks an awful lot like a woman he set me up to get robbed about a 2 years ago in apartment in south city. She had a grogeous young white girl she was "showig the ropes to" that I came to see. Fortunately the guys she sent to actually rob me were scarred morons. Had they had their act together though that could have been really bad.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 14:17 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 49I'll be in St Lou Next Week.
Hey Mongers. I'll be in St Lou next week & was wondering if you could help a bruh out. Who are the best dreams in your great city. Let me know! I'll return the fav if you are ever in Indy.
-
03-19-21 12:15 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 553Pinky And The Brain-dead
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/59921076/
Was bored and TOFFT with and this one last night after texting and agreeing to 140 hhr incall.
The ONLY plus is she is the girl in the pics (calls herself Pinky) even though she looks much smaller in real life-which was also a plus-but everything else was a shitshow.
She is apparently staying in someone else's place (could clearly hear another womans voice somewhere in the apartment) and her room literally wreaked of weed-started to leave but said to hell with it. We get undressed, give donation-which she left the room with-and she comes back and we begin and less than 3 minutes into a totally lame BBJ she starts in with the excuses to start rushing-suddenly kept claiming she had to drop her kid off. I tell her I paid for 30 minutes and she claims it was for only 15 at which point I grab my phone and show her her own texts to which she says "I meant 15 because I have to be somewhere" and she gets up and starts putting her clothes back on-WTF!? So I ask her "are you not even going to finish then?” and she actually looks shocked by that, once again WTF? Told her if you’re gonna leave I want my money back and ended up just making her suck my balls until I blew on her face-which she clearly didn't like but at this point fuck her-and got the hell out of there.
In short, this chick was basically a total waste of time, she is TOTAL pothead and her brain was clearly toast. I could barely understand her because she just mumbled when she talks-probably from smoking pot all day-and she actually asked I minded if she smoked her joint while giving me head-seriously!
P.S.: She also kept the room pitch black during our session which was weird to say the least-kept saying it was so her kid would not walk in on us even though the door was locked, LOL.
Got home any immediately had to throw everything in the washer and hop in the shower-it was that bad-so my advice to everyone is just save your 140 and look elsewhere because you can certainly do better.
AVOID THIS CHICK!
Stay Safe.
-
03-19-21 12:03 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 1744Diana
Those are her real pictures, although heavily blurred. Other reviews have said there is a full menu. I tried to set something up earlier this week. Texted at 9:30 AM and got an auto reply. Actual answer was at 7:30 PM saying try next week.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 12:00 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 1744Real
Probably not Black / Caribbean, Caucasian (E. European / Russian), Caucasian (N. American / W. European), East Indian, Other.
Originally Posted by Mikey91
[View Original Post]
But, you can get the whole photo set here: https://xhamster2.com/photos/gallery...-girl-14239818.
-
03-18-21 22:16 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 375Kay and Lindsey
Hmm she definitely sounds like a fun gal. Not. I've tried reaching out to her several times but not a peep from her. Looks like I probably dodged a bullet and only wasted time texting her.
Originally Posted by Ekim1976
[View Original Post]
Well to be honest, if I knew one of my tenants was offering hot and steamy naked fun, I'd definitely want to spend a lot of time in their apartment too haha. I wonder who managed to last the longest without getting the "Lindsey Dump".
Originally Posted by Bill20
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 21:28 #6548Senior Member

Posts: 553About as legit as a 7ft. tall "midget".
Originally Posted by Mikey91
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 18:34 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 687This ad is about as true as being able to spend money you win in a monopoly game at the strip club and on expensive escorts.
Originally Posted by Mikey91
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 17:27 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 41Jennifer Jane?
I'm assuming TGTBT?
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...s/574020999813
-
03-18-21 16:10 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 258Landlord
Her landlord apparently spends a lot of time in her apartment!
Originally Posted by HeatFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 13:03 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 457Kimberly
Search Kimberly. Review from 2018 from dscott.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 11:25 #6543Senior Member

Posts: 318Diana Darlings details
Anyone have any info they can share in Diana Darling? Seems she's back and scheduling. Basic info such as BBBJ? DFK? Can PM me if you like.
Much appreciated.
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/152823
-
03-18-21 10:48 #6542Senior Member

Posts: 1744Head
Fading fast. A few who were OK with a little mouth action but no CIM have told me it is CBJ from here on out.
Originally Posted by Oscar314
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 21:18 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 94Kay
I showed up at door then wouldn't answer. Text I was there and she texted back schooled called and her son break ke his arm. She posted about 2 hours later again.
Originally Posted by EliteShadow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





