Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 746 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 246 646 696 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 796 846 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6555

    Anyone see her

    This one intrigues me. She is gorgeous. The pics in her add seem to be original. In Maryland Heights though which make me a little wary. Anyone meet her?

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...u/508714547255

  2. #6554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/59921076/

    Was bored and TOFFT with and this one last night after texting and agreeing to 140 hhr incall.

    The ONLY plus is she is the girl in the pics (calls herself Pinky) even though she looks much smaller in real life-which was also a plus-but everything else was a shitshow.

    She is apparently staying in someone else's place (could clearly hear another womans voice somewhere in the apartment) and her room literally wreaked of weed-started to leave but said to hell with it. We get undressed, give donation-which she left the room with-and she comes back and we begin and less than 3 minutes into a totally lame BBJ she starts in with the excuses to start rushing-suddenly kept claiming she had to drop her kid off. I tell her I paid for 30 minutes and she claims it was for only 15 at which point I grab my phone and show her her own texts to which she says "I meant 15 because I have to be somewhere" and she gets up and starts putting her clothes back on-WTF!? So I ask her "are you not even going to finish then? and she actually looks shocked by that, once again WTF? Told her if youre gonna leave I want my money back and ended up just making her suck my balls until I blew on her face-which she clearly didn't like but at this point fuck her-and got the hell out of there.
    In short, this chick was basically a total waste of time, she is TOTAL pothead and her brain was clearly toast. I could barely understand her because she just mumbled when she talks-probably from smoking pot all day-and she actually asked I minded if she smoked her joint while giving me head-seriously!

    P.S.: She also kept the room pitch black during our session which was weird to say the least-kept saying it was so her kid would not walk in on us even though the door was locked, LOL.

    Got home any immediately had to throw everything in the washer and hop in the shower-it was that bad-so my advice to everyone is just save your 140 and look elsewhere because you can certainly do better.

    AVOID THIS CHICK!

    Stay Safe.
    There is a bigger lady in her ad who looks an awful lot like a woman he set me up to get robbed about a 2 years ago in apartment in south city. She had a grogeous young white girl she was "showig the ropes to" that I came to see. Fortunately the guys she sent to actually rob me were scarred morons. Had they had their act together though that could have been really bad.

  3. #6553

    I'll be in St Lou Next Week.

    Hey Mongers. I'll be in St Lou next week & was wondering if you could help a bruh out. Who are the best dreams in your great city. Let me know! I'll return the fav if you are ever in Indy.

  4. #6552

    Pinky And The Brain-dead

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/59921076/

    Was bored and TOFFT with and this one last night after texting and agreeing to 140 hhr incall.

    The ONLY plus is she is the girl in the pics (calls herself Pinky) even though she looks much smaller in real life-which was also a plus-but everything else was a shitshow.

    She is apparently staying in someone else's place (could clearly hear another womans voice somewhere in the apartment) and her room literally wreaked of weed-started to leave but said to hell with it. We get undressed, give donation-which she left the room with-and she comes back and we begin and less than 3 minutes into a totally lame BBJ she starts in with the excuses to start rushing-suddenly kept claiming she had to drop her kid off. I tell her I paid for 30 minutes and she claims it was for only 15 at which point I grab my phone and show her her own texts to which she says "I meant 15 because I have to be somewhere" and she gets up and starts putting her clothes back on-WTF!? So I ask her "are you not even going to finish then?” and she actually looks shocked by that, once again WTF? Told her if you’re gonna leave I want my money back and ended up just making her suck my balls until I blew on her face-which she clearly didn't like but at this point fuck her-and got the hell out of there.
    In short, this chick was basically a total waste of time, she is TOTAL pothead and her brain was clearly toast. I could barely understand her because she just mumbled when she talks-probably from smoking pot all day-and she actually asked I minded if she smoked her joint while giving me head-seriously!

    P.S.: She also kept the room pitch black during our session which was weird to say the least-kept saying it was so her kid would not walk in on us even though the door was locked, LOL.

    Got home any immediately had to throw everything in the washer and hop in the shower-it was that bad-so my advice to everyone is just save your 140 and look elsewhere because you can certainly do better.

    AVOID THIS CHICK!

    Stay Safe.

  5. #6551

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info they can share in Diana Darling? Seems she's back and scheduling. Basic info such as BBBJ? DFK? Can PM me if you like.

    Much appreciated.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/152823
    Those are her real pictures, although heavily blurred. Other reviews have said there is a full menu. I tried to set something up earlier this week. Texted at 9:30 AM and got an auto reply. Actual answer was at 7:30 PM saying try next week.

  6. #6550

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    Probably not Black / Caribbean, Caucasian (E. European / Russian), Caucasian (N. American / W. European), East Indian, Other.

    But, you can get the whole photo set here: https://xhamster2.com/photos/gallery...-girl-14239818.

  7. #6549

    Kay and Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    I showed up at door then wouldn't answer. Text I was there and she texted back schooled called and her son break ke his arm. She posted about 2 hours later again.
    Hmm she definitely sounds like a fun gal. Not. I've tried reaching out to her several times but not a peep from her. Looks like I probably dodged a bullet and only wasted time texting her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill20  [View Original Post]
    Her landlord apparently spends a lot of time in her apartment!
    Well to be honest, if I knew one of my tenants was offering hot and steamy naked fun, I'd definitely want to spend a lot of time in their apartment too haha. I wonder who managed to last the longest without getting the "Lindsey Dump".

  8. #6548
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    About as legit as a 7ft. tall "midget".

  9. #6547
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    This ad is about as true as being able to spend money you win in a monopoly game at the strip club and on expensive escorts.

  10. #6546

  11. #6545

    Landlord

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatFan  [View Original Post]
    Setup a date with her last week for some nuru. Got to the parking lot. Got the text to come in the building and up a flight of stairs and she'd meet me at the door. The second I proceeded to open the door to her building got a text saying her landlord just popped up can we reschedule. Texted her back saying I could wait and received no response after that. She's bad business.
    Her landlord apparently spends a lot of time in her apartment!

  12. #6544

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info they can share in Diana Darling? Seems she's back and scheduling. Basic info such as BBBJ? DFK? Can PM me if you like.

    Much appreciated.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/152823
    Search Kimberly. Review from 2018 from dscott.

  13. #6543

    Diana Darlings details

    Anyone have any info they can share in Diana Darling? Seems she's back and scheduling. Basic info such as BBBJ? DFK? Can PM me if you like.

    Much appreciated.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/152823
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9d8064976240e175cd3223661192823e.jpeg‎   88e980687de4afe55f49a43500c9c252.jpeg‎  

  14. #6542

    Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar314  [View Original Post]
    Where the girls at that give good head, sloppy toppy and all. Where they at fellas!?
    Fading fast. A few who were OK with a little mouth action but no CIM have told me it is CBJ from here on out.

  15. #6541

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteShadow  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady, good attitude. She does indeed have quite a stomach, but gives good service. Beware though, she does do BB.
    I showed up at door then wouldn't answer. Text I was there and she texted back schooled called and her son break ke his arm. She posted about 2 hours later again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape