Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 931 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 981 1031 1431 1931 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19286

    Cierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    Are you mad? Cierra is a chubby milfy next door type that loves sensual sex and Brooke is a hard bodied spinner that will pound you through the bed if she gets on top. They're not equal at all.
    Last year, yeah you would be correct but she has toned up a bit which is why I say Cierra is comparable now. Lindsee would be what I consider a hard body spinner not Brookee. Brookee is more the MILF next door that you love to bang.

  2. #19285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggieG75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a naturally buxom girl at EE named Julianna or something like that?

    I think I saw her in 2013 or 2014, but can't remember exactly. Really nice girl from Indiana, and her cocksucking skills were off the chart. Loved to guzzle it all down, too.

    Just wondering if she made a comeback in the hobby.
    You must be thinking of Juliette.

  3. #19284

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassBoy  [View Original Post]
    Rosalie appears to be Addie from a few years back. I have texted with her and she confirmed this. I saw her as Addie multiple times but have not seen her as Rosalie. Pictures are the same person. Was on the east side then as well as now. I'm not sure about someone named Brianna unless she is using Addie's pictures.
    Did Addie/Rosaliee post this ad?

  4. #19283

    Rosalie = Addie

    Rosalie appears to be Addie from a few years back. I have texted with her and she confirmed this. I saw her as Addie multiple times but have not seen her as Rosalie. Pictures are the same person. Was on the east side then as well as now. I'm not sure about someone named Brianna unless she is using Addie's pictures.

  5. #19282

    RE: Julianna at EE

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBibble  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who are newer: Brookee will do this from time to time. She'll show up and work for a bit then disappear off the radar as she continues to work through her own personal things. I happened to have become friends with her and I can tell you that she has a lot going on. I hope you newer folks get a chance to meet her because she's hard working and cares about making people happy. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high though.
    Anyone remember a naturally buxom girl at EE named Julianna or something like that?

    I think I saw her in 2013 or 2014, but can't remember exactly. Really nice girl from Indiana, and her cocksucking skills were off the chart. Loved to guzzle it all down, too.

    Just wondering if she made a comeback in the hobby.

  6. #19281

    Brittney in Mason

    I have seen Brittney for many years. Kind of a go to friend when I am in town for work. However, recently I reached-out via text to set-up a visit and it would seem that she has a male friend running the show now. I was told she was getting out of the buss and she is now in love. The guy (I assume the guy) told me to not reach-out again and indicated there would be no further warnings. I am not sure what the whole story is here, but not worth the drama. Sad that things had to end this way. If you all know anything, let me know. But, at least this is a head-up, be careful.

  7. #19280

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe  [View Original Post]
    Had a rough experience with her last time as I reported. She txt me recently and mentioned she had her own place again. I had to give her another chance as she was great in the past. Went to see her last night and it was like her old self. She's got her own place and looked to be doing much better. She is interested in seeing anyone she knows from the past. Her number is still the same.

    She's been one of my favs over the years.
    Is this the becky that was in fairfield area in a trailer? If so could I get her number? Would like to see her again.

  8. #19279

    Any info on these ladies?

    Haven't been active the last two months but these two ladies caught my eye and was wondering if anyone has had a chance to see them. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/59943561/.

  9. #19278

    Brianna rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by WChris927  [View Original Post]
    I think you have the wrong link.

    Brianna (who will rip you off, also goes by Lola, check out rip off reports):

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/59926071/

    Rosalie:

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe

    They don't even look alike. You should absolutely avoid Lola / Brianna like the plague, though.
    The one you have pictured is not the same brianna.

    The one you have pictured has gone by destiny and numerous other names. Also, the one you have pictured is Carmen's sister, she was the Covedale basement scam

    Rosalie from the link in discussion is brianna clayton.

    Ill try to see if I have a recent pic of her.

  10. #19277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    PM to EloquentEven

    Senior members may send a PM to EloquentEven stating your intention. That should get the ball rolling.

    Quote Originally Posted by IFeelGood  [View Original Post]
    Quick question, so how do I get a PM to Steve? I would like to get verified in order to see Brookee. Suggestions, feel free to PM.

  11. #19276
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBibble  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who are newer: Brookee will do this from time to time. She'll show up and work for a bit then disappear off the radar as she continues to work through her own personal things. I happened to have become friends with her and I can tell you that she has a lot going on. I hope you newer folks get a chance to meet her because she's hard working and cares about making people happy. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high though.
    Sort of what I figured. Hopefully she gets it sorted out best of luck to her in that endeavor.

  12. #19275

    Rosalie =/= Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000  [View Original Post]
    She use to be a street walker in price hill, then bond hill.

    She turned into a rip off artist, now here she is online her name is Brianna, the reason you can't get an appt with her is because she lives with her bf / pimp and is always off the charts on her h/ fentanyl, too busy to reply back to calls.

    If you are fortunate enough to meet her, You will see she is not worth her old st walker prices, usually doesn't bath etc. You get the picture.

    She gets her money up front from a cash app, so chances are you will never meet her / she runs to the atm to get her cash once you send it, don't be a fool.
    I think you have the wrong link.

    Brianna (who will rip you off, also goes by Lola, check out rip off reports):

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/59926071/

    Rosalie:

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe

    They don't even look alike. You should absolutely avoid Lola / Brianna like the plague, though.

  13. #19274

    Brookee

    Quote Originally Posted by Muncher2323  [View Original Post]
    According to what steve told me while I was literally doing the exact same thing is that she hasn't made herself available for booking through him recently despite her being on the site. Would love to set something up with her though myself.
    For those of you who are newer: Brookee will do this from time to time. She'll show up and work for a bit then disappear off the radar as she continues to work through her own personal things. I happened to have become friends with her and I can tell you that she has a lot going on. I hope you newer folks get a chance to meet her because she's hard working and cares about making people happy. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high though.

  14. #19273

    Rosalie and Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000  [View Original Post]
    I knew her before she was that far gone, she is only in her early 20's now, those pics were taken when she was about 16. If you see her now, she won't show you her arms, they are a bloodbath, plus she had most of her teeth back then.

    she is only 4ft11 tall
    she is 22 at most and the fact remains, she is not seeing anyone anymore, she is running with the money
    I have had my eye on Carmen but since she advertises duo with Rosalie, is it safe to assume that she has issues as well?

    I remember seeing a post about missing teeth but not consistent feedback.

    Ob.

  15. #19272
    Quote Originally Posted by IFeelGood  [View Original Post]
    Quick question, so how do I get a PM to Steve? I would like to get verified in order to see Brookee. Suggestions, feel free to PM.
    According to what steve told me while I was literally doing the exact same thing is that she hasn't made herself available for booking through him recently despite her being on the site. Would love to set something up with her though myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape