Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 932 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 982 1032 1432 1932 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19271

    Brookee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Yes they are old pictures and Brookee is still worth seeing. In her defense she gave Steve several resent pictures to post but he refuses to use them.
    Quick question, so how do I get a PM to Steve? I would like to get verified in order to see Brookee. Suggestions, feel free to PM.

  2. #19270

    Her pics

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I thought she looks upper 20's.
    I knew her before she was that far gone, she is only in her early 20's now, those pics were taken when she was about 16. If you see her now, she won't show you her arms, they are a bloodbath, plus she had most of her teeth back then.

    she is only 4ft11 tall
    she is 22 at most and the fact remains, she is not seeing anyone anymore, she is running with the money

  3. #19269
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguidob  [View Original Post]
    She looks really cute but, not going to lie, that filter that makes her look 14 kind of creeps me out.
    I thought she looks upper 20's.

  4. #19268

    Rosalee

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Addie was way smaller than 5'4".
    My bad. Pasted the wrong link. Here's the correct one. . . And this has to be Addie!

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe

  5. #19267

    Rosalee Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyDicky  [View Original Post]
    Did this one go by Addie a few years ago?

    https://tryst.link/escort/perfectly-petite
    She looks really cute but, not going to lie, that filter that makes her look 14 kind of creeps me out.

  6. #19266

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyDicky  [View Original Post]
    Did this one go by Addie a few years ago?

    https://tryst.link/escort/perfectly-petite
    Addie was way smaller than 5'4".

  7. #19265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    I stand corrected: EE screening is a breeze!

    I was wrong about EE screening requirements. Turns out that being a senior USG member has hidden perks. All that's needed is to contact Steve via PM and you're in!

    My knowledge was dated, going back several years prior to joining this board. I recalled EE requiring verifiable provider references, or else sharing your name, number, employer to verify self. At the time, I had no verifiable providers (most of my prior experience in the hobby was at non-area AMPs). Now that I understand how easy it actually is to get EE-approved, I wanted to set the record straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    What invasive procedure? It took 5 minutes to get screened by Steve a few years back. I just gave him the name of another advertising provider I'd seen and boom! Off and fucking in no time.

    On the flip side, he's always been pretty good about giving references when I needed them to see another chick.

  8. #19264

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000  [View Original Post]
    She use to be a street walker in price hill, then bond hill.

    She turned into a rip off artist, now here she is online her name is Brianna, the reason you can't get an appt with her is because she lives with her bf / pimp and is always off the charts on her h/ fentanyl, too busy to reply back to calls.

    If you are fortunate enough to meet her, You will see she is not worth her old st walker prices, usually doesn't bath etc. You get the picture.

    She gets her money up front from a cash app, so chances are you will never meet her / she runs to the atm to get her cash once you send it, don't be a fool.
    Did this one go by Addie a few years ago?

    https://tryst.link/escort/perfectly-petite

  9. #19263

    Teeee or Teelovesyouuu


  10. #19262
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmando  [View Original Post]
    She's absolutely crazy and will flake out or cancel for no reason. If your time is precious then you should ignore.
    Thanks for the insight but never though about seeing her after I saw the pictures. Wasn't she trying to pass as a UTR a few weeks ago.

  11. #19261

    Time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Wow 3 post an all for cierra. Looks like your the only one that has had a session with her that was any good. To me sound like handler or self review.
    She's absolutely crazy and will flake out or cancel for no reason. If your time is precious then you should ignore.

  12. #19260

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonNew  [View Original Post]
    Any intel about the following girls:

    1 Jemma jade: sounds legit but concern for not young any more and still premium price.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/9180996.htm?cat=3859

    2. Madison.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5451175.htm?cat=3859

    3. Audrey: someone said possible scam due to European measurements.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/7281330.htm?cat=3859

    4. Elsa.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/1352835.htm?cat=3859

    5. jwel.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2962603.htm?cat=3859

    6. Bonnie belair: good looking Cuban.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/6076554.htm?cat=3859

    7. Leticia Brazilian.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/2061217.htm?cat=3859

    Stay safe.
    Sorry no info on these girls but I know Lucia Lux will be in town next week. I've seen her twice and will see her again next week if our schedules align. I reviewed her in December, just search her name. I'd say the pic of her kneeling on the white leather chair is most representative, others are either from a few years back or photoshopped to make her look 19. She's completely my type, standard Russian look.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/1464221.htm

  13. #19259

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    Are you mad? Cierra is a chubby milfy next door type that loves sensual sex and Brooke is a hard bodied spinner that will pound you through the bed if she gets on top. They're not equal at all.
    Brookee is far from a spinner, she has a few pounds to lose to be in that category lmao.

  14. #19258
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAsian  [View Original Post]
    Cierra is a good time. Pretty close to Brookee body wise besides the face. Good personality and gets really into mood easily every time I see her.
    Are you mad? Cierra is a chubby milfy next door type that loves sensual sex and Brooke is a hard bodied spinner that will pound you through the bed if she gets on top. They're not equal at all.

  15. #19257
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Strongly agree with PearishBA's use of the "not equal" operator when comparing Cierra to Brookee. I've been unsuccessful setting up an appointment with Cierra and have abandoned the effort. And seeing the photo supplied by Pearish makes me glad I did!

    I want to see Brookee, but like others here want nothing to do with Steve's invasive screening procedure. No freaking way!

    If any trusted seniors would care to share Brooke's contact info, I'd be much obliged receiving it in a PM.
    I'd like to second info for brookee if anyone is willing to share? Finally able to get back in the game and have been thirsty to see brookee for a while but I keep missing her availability on EE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape