Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19807
    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    Where is everyone tonight.
    Yeah, I went out for awhile last night as well, totally dead. Was ready to head for home, and went west on Fowler, and spotted a blonde walking at 15th. Pulled up and it was BamBam.

    She was bitching about a monger that picked her up and tried to rob her, left her down Fowler. Anyway, took her to a secluded spot and banged her.

  2. #19806

    Not familiar with her

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    This morning, 6 am'ish, ran into Brenda in Nowtaney (sp). She was the only thing out. Said she'd do anal for $30 but I declined.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.
    I did a search, but did not find any pictures of her. That's a great rate, is that a discounted since you're a regular type rate? Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for her, what does she look like? What cross streets?

  3. #19805

    Vacant streets tonight

    Where is everyone tonight.

  4. #19804
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Unrelated, but looks like the Greek Goddess Chrissy (AKA Bubbles) had an unlucky run in with LEO yesterday, as well, but on Hillsborough. Man, that girl could take it up the rectum with a smile on her face. Haven't seen her put up an ad in quite awhile, though. I've been wondering what happened to her.
    Does anyone have a way to reach her?

  5. #19803

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Same location last night, 'Aggravated battery deadly weapon' maybe the bottle tossing boy got what he was asking for in the end!

    Never get between a worker and her money!
    Must have been a night to nab Ho's, because "Baby Hollywood" (AKA Trinity AKA Nicole) also had a bad night from a previous outburst of anger. But she didn't intend to kill anyone, so it's all good. LOL.

    She was way out of her zone over in Plant City.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5637830cf9da7d76e8d79bc59bf88bd6_f.jpg‎   9ff39bf93e4d3e4a6ec7244cab78129f_f.jpg‎  

  6. #19802

    Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Same location last night, 'Aggravated battery deadly weapon' maybe the bottle tossing boy got what he was asking for in the end!

    Never get between a worker and her money!
    Unrelated, but looks like the Greek Goddess Chrissy (AKA Bubbles) had an unlucky run in with LEO yesterday, as well, but on Hillsborough. Man, that girl could take it up the rectum with a smile on her face. Haven't seen her put up an ad in quite awhile, though. I've been wondering what happened to her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bubbles 1.jpg‎   Bubbles 4.jpg‎  

  7. #19801

    Was there a family reunion of uncles last night on fletcher / nebraska

    All over the neighborhood were uncles parked on side areas. Was there something going on? Is it safe to sight see tonight.

  8. #19800

    Brenda

    This morning, 6 am'ish, ran into Brenda in Nowtaney (sp). She was the only thing out. Said she'd do anal for $30 but I declined.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.

  9. #19799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    Jolly Joylissa

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jolly late this morning in Nowatney, as I pulled up to the corner of 12th and 140th she came up to my car, asked me for a date. I was busy and said later on.

    Later this afternoon, I drove by and she was at the corner, couple of DB's around this time. She didn't come up to the car, so I pulled around the block and slowly pulled by the corner. One of the DB's. A mixed guy with wild crazy hair started screaming at me, then he throws a bottle at me and hits the side of the car. Screaming to "stop harrassing the girls".

    Thought of calling the cops and having him busted for denting my car, but didn't want to get involved. The ugly mixed dude probably was her husband and is pissed she is fucking all these guys, LOL.

    Anyway, if you see a crazy-haired mixed dude at that corner, stay the fuck away.
    Same location last night, 'Aggravated battery deadly weapon' maybe the bottle tossing boy got what he was asking for in the end!

    Never get between a worker and her money!

  10. #19798
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Well which one of yall knocked her up? Scooped her tonight on Neb / Fletcher. Never seen her this far north in a long time.

    Of course, she starts with the 40-60 for oral lesson. I countered with 30 (higher then usual for me, I know. Lmfao), but I have a Preggo fetish and wow, those tits of hers sure have filled out. It much lactating yet but they are big and firm with eraser size nips.

    Her oral skills are nothing to write home about, way too toothy and even after letting her know. I finally took control of her head and found for what she would allowed and popped. She caught and spit even after saying she would swallow.

    She did ask for donations ahead of time and I went with it because 1) we went out of her area and she would have a long ass walk back and 2) I wanted to investigate those Preggo tits.

    Her # ending in 8394 is still good.

    As I'm driving her back, she gets a call from one of you mongers, she was going to your hotel room. She asked for 200 over the phone and the guy countered with whatever and she accepted.

    She wanted me to take her there and I told her no so she called one of her db's / friends etc.

    Would repeat and might even upgrade to FS, she quoted me a rookiemonger donation!! Lmao.
    Would anyone be kind enough to share all digits please.

  11. #19797
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Well which one of yall knocked her up? Scooped her tonight on Neb / Fletcher. Never seen her this far north in a long time.

    Of course, she starts with the 40-60 for oral lesson. I countered with 30 (higher then usual for me, I know. Lmfao), but I have a Preggo fetish and wow, those tits of hers sure have filled out. It much lactating yet but they are big and firm with eraser size nips.

    Her oral skills are nothing to write home about, way too toothy and even after letting her know. I finally took control of her head and found for what she would allowed and popped. She caught and spit even after saying she would swallow.

    She did ask for donations ahead of time and I went with it because 1) we went out of her area and she would have a long ass walk back and 2) I wanted to investigate those Preggo tits.

    Her # ending in 8394 is still good.

    As I'm driving her back, she gets a call from one of you mongers, she was going to your hotel room. She asked for 200 over the phone and the guy countered with whatever and she accepted.

    She wanted me to take her there and I told her no so she called one of her db's / friends etc.

    Would repeat and might even upgrade to FS, she quoted me a rookiemonger donation!! Lmao.
    Yeah, I forgot to post that I saw her a couple days ago. You left out an important point, she is really pregnant, not slightly. She's got a big ol belly going right now.

  12. #19796

    The Midget In Question

    Quote Originally Posted by YeahhhBuddy  [View Original Post]
    She does not look midget and she is hot hot hot. Ass for days.
    I saw the midget at a hotspot on Fowler got a chance to hang around her and couple DB's. She was cool, and yes she is extremely hot.

    She does look like a porn star for sure and I was going to make a proposition, but was hunting other quarry at the time.

  13. #19795

    Preggo "Hit It Hard" Tammy!

    Well which one of y’all knocked her up? Scooped her tonight on Neb / Fletcher. Never seen her this far north in a long time.

    Of course, she starts with the 40-60 for oral lesson. I countered with 30 (higher then usual for me, I know. Lmfao), but I have a Preggo fetish and wow, those tits of hers sure have filled out. It much lactating yet but they are big and firm with eraser size nips.

    Her oral skills are nothing to write home about, way too toothy and even after letting her know. I finally took control of her head and found for what she would allowed and popped. She caught and spit even after saying she would swallow.

    She did ask for donations ahead of time and I went with it because 1) we went out of her area and she would have a long ass walk back and 2) I wanted to investigate those Preggo tits.

    Her # ending in 8394 is still good.

    As I'm driving her back, she gets a call from one of you mongers, she was going to your hotel room. She asked for 200 over the phone and the guy countered with whatever and she accepted.

    She wanted me to take her there and I told her no so she called one of her db's / friends etc.

    Would repeat and might even upgrade to FS, she quoted me a rookiemonger donation!! Lmao.

  14. #19794
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Poinsettia / Nebraska.
    A couple of weeks ago, when some were mentioning a new person near the 7/11, I think this was her. The hair was down, but was in a similar burgundy outfit and glasses like that. Some of you thought that was Melissa I believe.

  15. #19793
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    A girl at the Valuelodge on Fowler told me today that this midget is in porn, is hot and is having a lot of visitors.

    She's a couple of rooms from hers. I'm not into midget so I didn't ask more.
    She does not look midget and she is hot hot hot. Ass for days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape