Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 343 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 5142
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2037

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by MMartin  [View Original Post]
    I've been with the Ariel that's been arrested way before she got in trouble. The one in the pictures is not her.

    .
    I'm hoping somebody has a membership to "the monkey" . And could possibly read the reviews to see if they are legit or not.

  2. #2036

    Ariel

    I've been with the Ariel that's been arrested way before she got in trouble. The one in the pictures is not her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodm  [View Original Post]
    Wonderful photos of a lovely lady for sure!! However, I hope this isn't the notoroius Ariel who had a guy beat om outside a Walmart in the not too distant past. And I concur, any help in I'd- ing her would be appreciated!! Sidebar- 250 a HH? Gross Gutt!!
    .

  3. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lina-esc...chester-909355#escort_reviews.

    Legit or bs? Can't figure out to get the phone number off that monkey shit site. Can someone post her number for me?
    978-581-8057.

  4. #2034

    Luna chic

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lina-esc...chester-909355#escort_reviews.

    Legit or bs? Can't figure out to get the phone number off that monkey shit site. Can someone post her number for me?

  5. #2033

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Seen her ads for a long time in other areas of the state too. Any input from senior members would be helpful.

    Thanks.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-es...chester-924118
    Wonderful photos of a lovely lady for sure!! However, I hope this isn't the notoroius Ariel who had a guy beat om outside a Walmart in the not too distant past. And I concur, any help in I'd- ing her would be appreciated!! Sidebar- 250 a HH? Gross Gutt!!

  6. #2032

    Darion relocate to Concord NH?

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...e/698979706096

    Darion has the same tattoos on the back of her legs. Is this her? Her old number is not working and she stopped posting on Skip the games. Miss her. Let me know if this corresponds to the truth. Also looking to swap pics and videos. Lmk.

  7. #2031

    Ariel

    Anyone seen this one? Seen her ads for a long time in other areas of the state too. Any input from senior members would be helpful.

    Thanks.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-es...chester-924118

  8. #2030

    Horrible provider

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    She's nasty! Strong Pussy smell. Needs to shave the 1970's big mama Bush! Not into it at all! Don't bother!! Should have listened to you!
    Visited a little while ago, walked in and basically walked right out. She's gross. Asked for money for the wasted time. All of her posts were down the next day, which is why I don't have a link. It's the "big booty freak" that offers massages. Bounced from nashua, Merrimack, Manchester and occasionally salem.

  9. #2029

    Amazing body, ok service

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefK234  [View Original Post]
    I think she posts with Teeny Curvy now but damn probably the best escort I've seen although I have a short list LOL. She has a very nice petite body that I was really into with nice tits. We did multiple positions so I had a great time and did not feel rushed and probably will repeat. My only complaint is that the sheets on her bed were less than ideal and she lacked I little enthusiasm but I could tell she was trying LOL. Please treat her well guys.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/796453336405
    Did a visit recently. I will agree with other posters, she should really figure out a way to get into it more. She was open to doing whatever was asked of her but she looked away at all times and in general didn't really "get into it".

    But she definitely has a young, tight body. Soft, perky tits. Kind of a mousey face but in a cute way.

    I will totally repeat.

  10. #2028

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ZCelt1  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm new to the area and I'm looking for reliable providers up here. Thinking of trying this one, any thoughts?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/373943021200
    While what the poster below told you is good and true advice, I will tell you that this one is bad news. Nothing but rip off reports from her and her girlfriend Kendra.

  11. #2027

    It is better to give 1st, than ask to receive

    I see that you are a newbie here and there will not be many (if any) that will give you any into other than you need to prove yourself here prior to getting information. You have to give and give more that your looking to receive as we all did and still do to get info, there is plenty of free information here, you'll need to do the leg work and find it. We all have paid our dues here, some way more than their share, taken the risks, got burned more that a couple times and they are not going to give it away freely.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZCelt1  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm new to the area and I'm looking for reliable providers up here. Thinking of trying this one, any thoughts?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/373943021200

  12. #2026

    New here, looking for reliable providers

    Hey, I'm new to the area and I'm looking for reliable providers up here. Thinking of trying this one, any thoughts?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/373943021200

  13. #2025

    Filter bro

    Her upper pictures are filtered big time. She is real. You can see more pictures of her on her Facebook. I have not seen her. But have talked to her. She brags about her squirting skills. Also loves it in her a at #.

  14. #2024

    Ask about my sexy friends.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/035670696164

    The way parts of this are written reminds me of a provider I've seen last year. Started out good but then went down hill quick. Heavy up selling, never went through on promises and random calls to ask for money in advance. Be careful.

  15. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    ... and she screwed around like she was Japanese.
    Does she make those squeaking noises like a dog chew toy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape