Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 18394
-
03-18-21 21:38 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 812I doubt it, why f*ck for money when you can steal it and not have to f*ck?
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 20:01 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 1021I wonder if she actually ever meets and bangs any SD's.
Originally Posted by Mike77
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 19:36 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 167I'm telling her I can't meet in Herndon so I'm trying to get her to drive out to me. I think it's going to work! LOL.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 19:33 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 812Thieving wh*re
I think I got her for 1. 25 hours twice but she may be catching onto it. Still 34 minutes is time well wasted. Remember, she has to get her thieving are out of the door, drive to the M&G spot and then also drive home so easily add another 30 min to your 34 minutes. Excellent job guys.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
Frankly I thought about setting her up to lay a huge whoop-arse on her but these wild goose chases require a lot less effort and if someone in the condo saw me beating up on that thieving wh*re, they'd probably call the cops and I don't really want to have to explain to the cops why I was justified in beating the crap out of her.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
Besides all of you helping out on wild goose chases like this makes it kinda fun.
-
03-18-21 18:43 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 117My compliments
My compliments. You are the man.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 17:40 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 439Robber / Thief
I am not as good as some of you at wasting her time. I could only get her to wander around the Starbucks, then ABC store, and then Giant to 34 minutes. Who has the record?
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 17:32 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 189I've only taken one of my sb's to dinner pre coitus however the thought of taking them after does sound tempting.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 16:39 #5667Regular Member

Posts: 19Hahaha
The older women knows what it is and despise the young.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 15:02 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 631Theif
I'm surprised no one has set her and her partner up and robbed them.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 14:14 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 439Robber. Thief
Too funny. I just set something up for 5 pm. She is insisting that I come to her in Herndon. She "wants me so bad. ".
Originally Posted by Mike77
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 14:08 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 167I'm chatting her up now as well! I'm laying on the charm super thick. I actually think she's starting to really like me. 😂.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 14:00 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 439Favorite Robber. New photo
Our favorite robber is back with a new pic:
https://www.seeking.com/member/4f4ce...2-abd1008418ae
I am starting my wild-goose chase.
-
03-18-21 12:37 #5662Regular Member

Posts: 16Nique
I've seen her a few times. She's real and will BBFS.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 11:37 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 439PrettyfaceNique
Has anyone seen her? She was quick to agreed to meet up.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dfbaf...a-b88bb3f11ffb
-
03-18-21 11:36 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 439Dinner with SB
I agree. I always meet for dinner or drinks first to verify that there is chemistry. We usually meet at a cafe in the hotel or near the hotel. Intimacy is always better if you actually like the person and can have a decent conversation between rounds. Plus, I actually enjoy getting the nasty look from women my age (and the approval of men my age) when they see me holding hands with a 20 year old.
Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






