Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 949 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5674
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if she actually ever meets and bangs any SD's.
    I doubt it, why f*ck for money when you can steal it and not have to f*ck?

  2. #5673
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I'm telling her I can't meet in Herndon so I'm trying to get her to drive out to me. I think it's going to work! LOL.
    I wonder if she actually ever meets and bangs any SD's.

  3. #5672
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I am not as good as some of you at wasting her time. I could only get her to wander around the Starbucks, then ABC store, and then Giant to 34 minutes. Who has the record?
    I'm telling her I can't meet in Herndon so I'm trying to get her to drive out to me. I think it's going to work! LOL.

  4. #5671

    Thieving wh*re

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I am not as good as some of you at wasting her time. I could only get her to wander around the Starbucks, then ABC store, and then Giant to 34 minutes. Who has the record?
    I think I got her for 1. 25 hours twice but she may be catching onto it. Still 34 minutes is time well wasted. Remember, she has to get her thieving are out of the door, drive to the M&G spot and then also drive home so easily add another 30 min to your 34 minutes. Excellent job guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised no one has set her and her partner up and robbed them.
    Frankly I thought about setting her up to lay a huge whoop-arse on her but these wild goose chases require a lot less effort and if someone in the condo saw me beating up on that thieving wh*re, they'd probably call the cops and I don't really want to have to explain to the cops why I was justified in beating the crap out of her.

    Besides all of you helping out on wild goose chases like this makes it kinda fun.

  5. #5670

    My compliments

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I am not as good as some of you at wasting her time. I could only get her to wander around the Starbucks, then ABC store, and then Giant to 34 minutes. Who has the record?
    My compliments. You are the man.

  6. #5669

    Robber / Thief

    I am not as good as some of you at wasting her time. I could only get her to wander around the Starbucks, then ABC store, and then Giant to 34 minutes. Who has the record?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Too funny. I just set something up for 5 pm. She is insisting that I come to her in Herndon. She "wants me so bad. ".

  7. #5668
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    I love taking a SB to dinner, after I creampie them. It turns me on that they are dripping during dinner. Love it when they have to run to the bathroom in the middle of dinner. This set me up for next round after dinner.
    I've only taken one of my sb's to dinner pre coitus however the thought of taking them after does sound tempting.

  8. #5667

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I always meet for dinner or drinks first to verify that there is chemistry. We usually meet at a cafe in the hotel or near the hotel. Intimacy is always better if you actually like the person and can have a decent conversation between rounds. Plus, I actually enjoy getting the nasty look from women my age (and the approval of men my age) when they see me holding hands with a 20 year old.
    The older women knows what it is and despise the young.

  9. #5666

    Theif

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Too funny. I just set something up for 5 pm. She is insisting that I come to her in Herndon. She "wants me so bad. ".
    I'm surprised no one has set her and her partner up and robbed them.

  10. #5665

    Robber. Thief

    Too funny. I just set something up for 5 pm. She is insisting that I come to her in Herndon. She "wants me so bad. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I'm chatting her up now as well! I'm laying on the charm super thick. I actually think she's starting to really like me. 😂.

  11. #5664
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Our favorite robber is back with a new pic:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4f4ce...2-abd1008418ae

    I am starting my wild-goose chase.
    I'm chatting her up now as well! I'm laying on the charm super thick. I actually think she's starting to really like me. 😂.

  12. #5663

    Favorite Robber. New photo

    Our favorite robber is back with a new pic:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4f4ce...2-abd1008418ae

    I am starting my wild-goose chase.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Robber.jpg‎  

  13. #5662

    Nique

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She was quick to agreed to meet up.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dfbaf...a-b88bb3f11ffb
    I've seen her a few times. She's real and will BBFS.

  14. #5661

    PrettyfaceNique

    Has anyone seen her? She was quick to agreed to meet up.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dfbaf...a-b88bb3f11ffb

  15. #5660

    Dinner with SB

    I agree. I always meet for dinner or drinks first to verify that there is chemistry. We usually meet at a cafe in the hotel or near the hotel. Intimacy is always better if you actually like the person and can have a decent conversation between rounds. Plus, I actually enjoy getting the nasty look from women my age (and the approval of men my age) when they see me holding hands with a 20 year old.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    Take mine to dinner each time we meet. Great times and conversations. Don't care what others are thinking. Just enjoying my time and we meet almost weekly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape