Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 18401
-
03-18-21 11:36 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 439Dinner with SB
I agree. I always meet for dinner or drinks first to verify that there is chemistry. We usually meet at a cafe in the hotel or near the hotel. Intimacy is always better if you actually like the person and can have a decent conversation between rounds. Plus, I actually enjoy getting the nasty look from women my age (and the approval of men my age) when they see me holding hands with a 20 year old.
Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 11:19 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 66SB dinner
Take mine to dinner each time we meet. Great times and conversations. Don't care what others are thinking. Just enjoying my time and we meet almost weekly.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 10:22 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 618
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
I can attest to this as well. She's super cute and thin but almost flabby maybe? Like she is naturally thin but clearly doesn't work out so I wouldn't say she's toned at all. Regarding the sex. Its lackluster and she seems to almost be in pain. Can't take a pounding for sure and as others have said she will constantly be hitting you up for money after you bang her out the first time. Again, she's cute, and has a great personality but the lackluster sex and constant hitting up for cash was enough for me so I ghosted.
Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 07:57 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 812You should read review by Dimples 572
Originally Posted by RazorFish1801
[View Original Post]
You should read review by Dimples 572.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 23:02 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 1021You didn't like the pics she sent or the ones from her profile?
Originally Posted by RazorFish1801
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 22:34 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 81I gave her my phone number and she tried repeatedly to set something up. I didn't like her pictures and never responded.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 22:24 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 1241Given age difference (generation difference), I can't imagine having a decent conversation. I took my real-life niece to dinner once back when she was in college. Every pair of eyes were on us saying "SD-SB having dinner. " It was very awkward to say the least.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 22:15 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 90If you want to do an initial meet and greet, you've got to meet them somehow. So either dinner or a drink is as good a way as any. No allowance attached of course, just paying for dinner. And if it goes well, move to the real stuff next time. If not and it's not the right chemistry, at least you didn't waste any more time and had a nice meal. What was unusual about Sierra is she wanted to do a *second* dinner, which started to get the spidey senses tingling as some girls for sure as we all know will just want to get nice meals and never go beyond that despite their promises to the contrary. Thanks to the other poster here for the intel on her actually being legit, albeit perhaps not the best choice overall for fun in bed.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 22:11 #5658Senior Member

Posts: 90Wonderful, much appreciated. And this is extremely helpful to know. Both that she will indeed take things to the next level, though also that it may not be worth it if her skills are lackluster. Will certainly report back on what happens to pay it forward so to speak.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 21:07 #5657Senior Member

Posts: 631Dripping during dinner
I love taking a SB to dinner, after I creampie them. It turns me on that they are dripping during dinner. Love it when they have to run to the bathroom in the middle of dinner. This set me up for next round after dinner.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 19:54 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 502I've never taken an SB to dinner. Do you guys actually enjoy that?
Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 19:53 #5655Senior Member

Posts: 502Nothing about those pics says anything but fake to me. YMMV.
Originally Posted by LikItFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 19:37 #5654Senior Member

Posts: 439BabygirlSierra
I have met her several times. She is very cute with the rare thin body with natural, full breasts. I also did 400 ppm, but then she allowed 300 ppm the last two times. I stopped because despite her beauty and rocking body, the sex was actually not that great. She doesn't like giving head, and she gives uninspired sex in only a few position. And after you meet, she is constantly hitting you up for cash. But she will definitely move to the FC for the right guy.
Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69
[View Original Post]
Last edited by AdcFellow; 03-17-21 at 19:44. Reason: typos
-
03-17-21 19:19 #5653Senior Member

Posts: 846Billa
She's much thicker than her pics on her profile.
Originally Posted by MjThrill42
[View Original Post]
Lack of kissing was a turnoff and sex wasn't that great either.
Saw her once and done. Never considered repeating after the first time.
-
03-17-21 18:57 #5652Senior Member

Posts: 182I was going to meet with her but then morning of meet she asked me to send her some money so she could get breakfast. I said no and I never heard from her again.
Originally Posted by LikItFun
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




