Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5677

    Thieving wh*re

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I am not as good as some of you at wasting her time. I could only get her to wander around the Starbucks, then ABC store, and then Giant to 34 minutes. Who has the record?
    I think I got her for 1. 25 hours twice but she may be catching onto it. Still 34 minutes is time well wasted. Remember, she has to get her thieving are out of the door, drive to the M&G spot and then also drive home so easily add another 30 min to your 34 minutes. Excellent job guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised no one has set her and her partner up and robbed them.
    Frankly I thought about setting her up to lay a huge whoop-arse on her but these wild goose chases require a lot less effort and if someone in the condo saw me beating up on that thieving wh*re, they'd probably call the cops and I don't really want to have to explain to the cops why I was justified in beating the crap out of her.

    Besides all of you helping out on wild goose chases like this makes it kinda fun.

  2. #5676

    My compliments

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I am not as good as some of you at wasting her time. I could only get her to wander around the Starbucks, then ABC store, and then Giant to 34 minutes. Who has the record?
    My compliments. You are the man.

  3. #5675

    Robber / Thief

    I am not as good as some of you at wasting her time. I could only get her to wander around the Starbucks, then ABC store, and then Giant to 34 minutes. Who has the record?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Too funny. I just set something up for 5 pm. She is insisting that I come to her in Herndon. She "wants me so bad. ".

  4. #5674
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    I love taking a SB to dinner, after I creampie them. It turns me on that they are dripping during dinner. Love it when they have to run to the bathroom in the middle of dinner. This set me up for next round after dinner.
    I've only taken one of my sb's to dinner pre coitus however the thought of taking them after does sound tempting.

  5. #5673

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I always meet for dinner or drinks first to verify that there is chemistry. We usually meet at a cafe in the hotel or near the hotel. Intimacy is always better if you actually like the person and can have a decent conversation between rounds. Plus, I actually enjoy getting the nasty look from women my age (and the approval of men my age) when they see me holding hands with a 20 year old.
    The older women knows what it is and despise the young.

  6. #5672

    Theif

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Too funny. I just set something up for 5 pm. She is insisting that I come to her in Herndon. She "wants me so bad. ".
    I'm surprised no one has set her and her partner up and robbed them.

  7. #5671

    Robber. Thief

    Too funny. I just set something up for 5 pm. She is insisting that I come to her in Herndon. She "wants me so bad. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I'm chatting her up now as well! I'm laying on the charm super thick. I actually think she's starting to really like me. 😂.

  8. #5670
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Our favorite robber is back with a new pic:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4f4ce...2-abd1008418ae

    I am starting my wild-goose chase.
    I'm chatting her up now as well! I'm laying on the charm super thick. I actually think she's starting to really like me. 😂.

  9. #5669

    Favorite Robber. New photo

    Our favorite robber is back with a new pic:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4f4ce...2-abd1008418ae

    I am starting my wild-goose chase.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Robber.jpg‎  

  10. #5668

    Nique

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She was quick to agreed to meet up.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dfbaf...a-b88bb3f11ffb
    I've seen her a few times. She's real and will BBFS.

  11. #5667

    PrettyfaceNique

    Has anyone seen her? She was quick to agreed to meet up.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dfbaf...a-b88bb3f11ffb

  12. #5666

    Dinner with SB

    I agree. I always meet for dinner or drinks first to verify that there is chemistry. We usually meet at a cafe in the hotel or near the hotel. Intimacy is always better if you actually like the person and can have a decent conversation between rounds. Plus, I actually enjoy getting the nasty look from women my age (and the approval of men my age) when they see me holding hands with a 20 year old.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr  [View Original Post]
    Take mine to dinner each time we meet. Great times and conversations. Don't care what others are thinking. Just enjoying my time and we meet almost weekly.

  13. #5665

    SB dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Given age difference (generation difference), I can't imagine having a decent conversation. I took my real-life niece to dinner once back when she was in college. Every pair of eyes were on us saying "SD-SB having dinner. " It was very awkward to say the least.
    Take mine to dinner each time we meet. Great times and conversations. Don't care what others are thinking. Just enjoying my time and we meet almost weekly.

  14. #5664
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I have met her several times. She is very cute with the rare thin body with natural, full breasts. I also did 400 ppm, but then she allowed 300 ppm the last two times. I stopped because despite her beauty and rocking body, the sex was actually not that great. She doesn't like giving head, and she gives uninspired sex in only a few position. And after you meet, she is constantly hitting you up for cash. But she will definitely move to the FC for the right guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Wonderful, much appreciated. And this is extremely helpful to know. Both that she will indeed take things to the next level, though also that it may not be worth it if her skills are lackluster. Will certainly report back on what happens to pay it forward so to speak.
    I can attest to this as well. She's super cute and thin but almost flabby maybe? Like she is naturally thin but clearly doesn't work out so I wouldn't say she's toned at all. Regarding the sex. Its lackluster and she seems to almost be in pain. Can't take a pounding for sure and as others have said she will constantly be hitting you up for money after you bang her out the first time. Again, she's cute, and has a great personality but the lackluster sex and constant hitting up for cash was enough for me so I ghosted.

  15. #5663

    You should read review by Dimples 572

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    I gave her my phone number and she tried repeatedly to set something up. I didn't like her pictures and never responded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Back to back days this weekend these two both completely flaked on me.

    Sweetaffair.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a1a3...f-5f84efe55ddc

    I've been texting with this one off and on for about 3 weeks, never could line things up. She's in the Rockville area, I'm on NoVa and apparently she "doesn't drive" (it's amazing how many of these chicks say that. You'd think we lived in NYC where nobody has a car, yet everyone I know in my personal life that lives in tht DMV has a car because you pretty much have to if you don't live in DC proper. But whatever) so we've been going back and forth because she wants me to come to Md and rent a room and I keep refusing because I'd rather just Uber her to my place in NoVa. A week or so ago she finally was cool with me getting an Uber to bring her my place, then I asked how long she could hang out and she said only two hours. We agreed to 400 ppm and I told her that wasn't long enough and not worth all the trouble / cost. So we kept negotiating for the next few days, I asked for how much for 4 hrs and she wanted double, I said fuck that. So she said the most she'd do was 2. 5 hrs. So Sunday morning I said 2. 5 hrs and I'll Uber you to me. She countered with 3 hrs if I'd get a hotel room in Rockville. So I agreed to that, she said she'd be available at 2:00. So I booked the room and said, sent her the address and said I'll see you then. About a half hour later she texted and said she didn't realize what time it was that 6:30 would give her more time to get ready for me. I said WTF?? 6:30? Told her that was too late and the latest I could do was 4. She agrees. I drive to Rockville, check in. 4:00 comes and goes and nothing. I'm blowing up her phone wondering where she is. Finally around 4:30 I get a text that she's almost ready and she'll be there at 5:30. Long story short never heard a peep out of her the rest of the day / night. Total waste of a day and 100 bucks on a room. And once again no consideration to let me know what's up so fuck her too.
    You should read review by Dimples 572.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape