Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #5512
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Team,
    The following want money sent first:
    Can anybody report a case where money was sent first and then the expected services were actually received? I've always assumed the advertisers who require money before meeting are strictly scammers, maybe not even in the same state as the buyer.

  2. #5511

    Mollyssosweet (and others)

    Anybody seen Molly? First reply included her number, sent a bunch of G-rated pics and seems to want to get something going fast.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-15b8093a798b

    Was going to meet this one, but she cancelled last minute. Nice to text with, seemed very GND.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87116...9-3a6406f2fe60

    Real, DTF, but super quirky. Had a different profile about three years ago:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1909c...2-a186f9f90a7d

    Refuses to text to a "burner phone. " So, all of her potentials who use GV are automatically blocked. Her loss.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b122...2-f0998d2eb3b9

  3. #5510

  4. #5509

    Missdollface808

    Save your efforts. She's attractive and European, but she has no intent whatsoever in holding up her end of the bargain. I was crystal clear in my intentions. She agreed, but when it came time always had an excuse.

    However, she's always got a financial crisis that she begs for help with.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a4b04...f-d82fc8b2a8b8

  5. #5508
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotJones  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen in need of assistance and any intel there might be out on this one she wants to meet tonight. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks.

    Pilot.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/344ca...4-4807a424477d
    Talking to her also, don't have a firm date yet. Would love any info also.

  6. #5507

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyArcher  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Riley. From Baltimore County.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/44c77...7-83b398b69600
    Anyone still in contact with her?

  7. #5506

    MadisonQ

    Good afternoon gentlemen in need of assistance and any intel there might be out on this one she wants to meet tonight. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks.

    Pilot.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/344ca...4-4807a424477d

  8. #5505

    Esm9555

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her?
    I'll answer my own question, after 3 days of texting and sexting she hit me up for 300 with a sob story.

    Never replied and never heard a word after that.

    Don't waste your time.

  9. #5504

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this voluptuous blonde?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/898c3...7-654be358912f
    Yesterday, she was in Baltimore. Earlier today, she was in New Jersey, New Jersey. Now, she's in Morristown, New Jersey. I think that says enough.

  10. #5503
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    So I started DMing this lady. She seemed nice, but I wasn't convinced. Moved to text. She asked about trading pictures (nudes), which I told her I don't send nudes LOL. When I asked about meeting she asked for gas money. I said that I don't do that. Her pictures look good but I don't think she is real. I'm going to continue talking to see where it goes. She says that she is in Ashburn, VA. Her name is Stella.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eb169...3-03156466e18d
    Started chatting with her and I quickly got sick of the one word responses. I figured she was definitely TGTBT and told her good luck.

  11. #5502

    Mandy

    Any intel on this voluptuous blonde?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/898c3...7-654be358912f

  12. #5501
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    The link seems dead or she deleted her profile, would you repost her link?
    Here's the link again.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0637e...5-d546388bb64d

  13. #5500

    She's fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Seems real so far, but she's Maryland, Maryland. Anyone seen her or chatted with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6b25...f-c41d14a50c83
    Sorry she's fake. She originally posted in Philly. Asked for Uber money upfront. Offered to pick her up and stopped responding.

  14. #5499

    Doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Seems real so far, but she's Maryland, Maryland. Anyone seen her or chatted with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6b25...f-c41d14a50c83
    If you scroll down, you see the same profile pic but for a Dallas girl: https://sugardaddyy.com/profiles/texas/dallas.

  15. #5498

    Sara474

    Seems real so far, but she's Maryland, Maryland. Anyone seen her or chatted with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6b25...f-c41d14a50c83

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape