Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #5497

    LyBillaBabe

    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the NoVA thread too but I know some of you guys venture south. Anyone have the 411 on Aspen? She messaged me the other day and seems really interested in me. Feels UTR pro. DTF and nothing else. $$$ppm. BBFS with papers.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0637e...5-d546388bb64d
    The link seems dead or she deleted her profile, would you repost her link?

  2. #5496

    LyBillaBabe

    I posted this in the NoVA thread too but I know some of you guys venture south. Anyone have the 411 on Aspen? She messaged me the other day and seems really interested in me. Feels UTR pro. DTF and nothing else. $$$ppm. BBFS with papers.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0637e...5-d546388bb64d

  3. #5495

    Youngestmodes

    So I started DMing this lady. She seemed nice, but I wasn't convinced. Moved to text. She asked about trading pictures (nudes), which I told her I don't send nudes LOL. When I asked about meeting she asked for gas money. I said that I don't do that. Her pictures look good but I don't think she is real. I'm going to continue talking to see where it goes. She says that she is in Ashburn, VA. Her name is Stella.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eb169...3-03156466e18d

  4. #5494

    Esm9555

    Any intel on her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210316-104011_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #5493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Someone post her private photos

    Damn look at the tits on this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/53c80...0-a27feb157206

  6. #5492
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link, I was going to drop my membership but thanks to you, I signed up for one more month!
    Happy to help, I'm infrequent and picky so I may not usually have ladies to share, but glad to aid this way.

  7. #5491

    SA Discount

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    DM me for the url. Good until the end of day March 17th.
    Thanks for the link, I was going to drop my membership but thanks to you, I signed up for one more month!

  8. #5490
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    They only sent me 25% off😔.
    I got both on the same account, it's generic so if you didn't redeem it, lmk!

  9. #5489

    Wrong forum section, friend

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermGun16  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this chick? Seems flaky and wants a cash app deposit up front. Her number has changed and cash app handle has changed as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/59604753/
    Post in the "Escorts" thread and you might find some answers.

  10. #5488
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    DM me for the url. Good until the end of day March 17th.
    They only sent me 25% off😔.

  11. #5487

    Danielle

    Has anybody seen this chick? Seems flaky and wants a cash app deposit up front. Her number has changed and cash app handle has changed as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/59604753/

  12. #5486

    33% off Avail Again

    DM me for the url. Good until the end of day March 17th.

  13. #5485

    Cassidy BBFSCIP

    For those playing at home. Yeah, its on the menu but its a complicated cheat code like figuring out how to make Herschel walker invincible in Sega Genesis.

    Its not about the allowance with her. She genuinely enjoys big cock and cumming from being filled up.

    She's definitely poly. Bring an extra dildo boys. She loves getting her pussy stretched out.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how her allowance requirements are so low, but man, I sure do love it when they swallow.

    Nice deep throat action with this one, good eye contact and multiple pops.

    I'm going to convince her to go BBFS.

  14. #5484

    Good intel

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Actually I had sylvie star struck in my rotation last year for a while. Good fuck, bbfccip and it was good while it lasted. But got bored of her. I took her to eat only once.
    I took her to eat out once (literally, not figuratively) and got fed up with the talking and incessant need for validation that I assumed every date would be a repeat.

    When she promised the next date would be a trip to the FC, I assumed I made a bad choice and moved on.

    Glad to hear you were successful, but a little sad my $350 dinner didn't materialize into a bbcip trip to the FC.

    Maybe I'll respond to the last text she sent and see if she wants to pick up where we left off?

    Thanks for the intel.

  15. #5483

    Correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Think you have the two mixed up. One is Latina this one is not.
    I didn't click the link. Definitely not the girl I had experience with.

    No info or intel on Sylvia. Good luck Jonfischer. Hope she is as good in the FC as Sylvie starstuck a. Ka cosmic owl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape