Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 7897
-
03-17-21 17:08 #5497Senior Member

Posts: 812LyBillaBabe
The link seems dead or she deleted her profile, would you repost her link?
Originally Posted by MjThrill42
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 14:24 #5496Senior Member

Posts: 182LyBillaBabe
I posted this in the NoVA thread too but I know some of you guys venture south. Anyone have the 411 on Aspen? She messaged me the other day and seems really interested in me. Feels UTR pro. DTF and nothing else. $$$ppm. BBFS with papers.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0637e...5-d546388bb64d
-
03-17-21 10:41 #5495Senior Member

Posts: 390Youngestmodes
So I started DMing this lady. She seemed nice, but I wasn't convinced. Moved to text. She asked about trading pictures (nudes), which I told her I don't send nudes LOL. When I asked about meeting she asked for gas money. I said that I don't do that. Her pictures look good but I don't think she is real. I'm going to continue talking to see where it goes. She says that she is in Ashburn, VA. Her name is Stella.
https://www.seeking.com/member/eb169...3-03156466e18d
-
03-16-21 11:01 #5494Senior Member

Posts: 631Esm9555
Any intel on her?
-
03-14-21 16:22 #5493Senior Member

Posts: 319Someone post her private photos
Damn look at the tits on this one.
https://www.seeking.com/member/53c80...0-a27feb157206
-
03-13-21 09:48 #5492Senior Member

Posts: 93Happy to help, I'm infrequent and picky so I may not usually have ladies to share, but glad to aid this way.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 22:07 #5491Senior Member

Posts: 812SA Discount
Thanks for the link, I was going to drop my membership but thanks to you, I signed up for one more month!
Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 19:31 #5490Senior Member

Posts: 93I got both on the same account, it's generic so if you didn't redeem it, lmk!
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 18:29 #5489Senior Member

Posts: 560Wrong forum section, friend
Post in the "Escorts" thread and you might find some answers.
Originally Posted by SpermGun16
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 16:17 #5488Senior Member

Posts: 648They only sent me 25% off😔.
Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 13:35 #5487Regular Member

Posts: 15Danielle
Has anybody seen this chick? Seems flaky and wants a cash app deposit up front. Her number has changed and cash app handle has changed as well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/59604753/
-
03-12-21 13:02 #5486Senior Member

Posts: 9333% off Avail Again
DM me for the url. Good until the end of day March 17th.
-
03-11-21 23:58 #5485Senior Member

Posts: 468Cassidy BBFSCIP
For those playing at home. Yeah, its on the menu but its a complicated cheat code like figuring out how to make Herschel walker invincible in Sega Genesis.
Its not about the allowance with her. She genuinely enjoys big cock and cumming from being filled up.
She's definitely poly. Bring an extra dildo boys. She loves getting her pussy stretched out.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 23:37 #5484Senior Member

Posts: 468Good intel
I took her to eat out once (literally, not figuratively) and got fed up with the talking and incessant need for validation that I assumed every date would be a repeat.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
When she promised the next date would be a trip to the FC, I assumed I made a bad choice and moved on.
Glad to hear you were successful, but a little sad my $350 dinner didn't materialize into a bbcip trip to the FC.
Maybe I'll respond to the last text she sent and see if she wants to pick up where we left off?
Thanks for the intel.
-
03-11-21 23:32 #5483Senior Member

Posts: 468Correct.
I didn't click the link. Definitely not the girl I had experience with.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
No info or intel on Sylvia. Good luck Jonfischer. Hope she is as good in the FC as Sylvie starstuck a. Ka cosmic owl.











Reply With Quote





