Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,246 to 16,260 of 40010
-
03-19-21 13:58 #23765Senior Member

Posts: 70Skokie
I wonder what's ad you are going to? I saw so many ads on RR but never try one.
Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 10:16 #23764Senior Member

Posts: 1438Lilly at CBR
I had a small window of opportunity and Lilly at Chicagoland Body Rubs was available. There are a smattering of reports on her here, and here is mine. She had a boob job about 6 months ago and they are quite spectacular, DD's. She has a big round ass but it is all muscle and no flab. She works out and her body is a thing of beauty, short but shapely curves everywhere. English is OK. 300 upcharge for FS but I had little time to shop elsewhere and wanted to sample all of her. Nothing was particularly inspiring but I found her amazing to look at and grope. I will not go back for seconds at that rate but am not mad at myself for doing it once. I typically go for more the tiny size 0 spinners but really loved her body.
-
03-18-21 22:30 #23763Senior Member

Posts: 67Chicago (Skokie) hotel massage
I went to Skokie for a massage. Biggest rip ever. Lazy, greedy, unwilling to please. Her A** looked good but that's all I can say. She wouldn't even do doggy. Waste of money.
-
03-18-21 19:34 #23762Senior Member

Posts: 626It is one of papa san places. Just look for it on RM.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 17:42 #23761Senior Member

Posts: 285365 hot spot?
Is there an ad for this place? Would like to visit, I'm on the north side and not too far from Ashland.
Originally Posted by KdaKodiac
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 16:35 #23760Senior Member

Posts: 366The Sherwood place I half condemned. Her apt was nice. Always a great time with her. She is one of those the more you see her, the better it gets.
Originally Posted by TomCat49
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 16:10 #23759Troll

Posts: 452Archer Spa
Gentlemen,
I recently visited Archer Spa again.
It's a clean location that has a good warm table shower.
My short, cute MT was Sandy.
She gave me a thorough cleaning during the table shower.
When laying face down during the massage, the mask was off but when told to frip over, it came on.
The massage was pretty good with much attention given to The Boys. Over the clothes touching was encouraged and L1 was slow and sensual.
65 + 40
Devlin
-
03-18-21 14:57 #23758Senior Member

Posts: 326365 Hot Spot
An MP I was referred to was moved to a location on Ashland on the North side. I had a wonderful visit with Ying Ying over the weekend. Went for an hour visit. Massage was done after the fireworks. Everything was available and we both enjoyed ourselves. I had seen her before so I knew what to expect. Location is storefront much like other places. Doorbell to let you in and 2 rooms to enjoy yourself. Standard 1. 3 hhr /1. 6 hr. Would strongly recommend.
-
03-17-21 20:56 #23757Senior Member

Posts: 216His social media profiles give the impression of a religious nut that felt guilt from his "sex addiction. " In reality, it's another example of a piece of shit that is ruining things for the rest of us. Us guys and the providers just want to operate in peace and this is the type of thing that ambitious sheriffs use to justify crackdowns.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 17:05 #23756Senior Member

Posts: 387We also have to be careful of ourselves, this article says he did it because he became an addict, very slippery slope (no pun intended).
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
https://news.google.com/articles/CBM...S&ceid=US%3Aen
-
03-17-21 16:53 #23755Senior Member

Posts: 149I know. Either the guy was a hardcore anti-Asian racist or a religious guy thinking he was the Sword of God. Either way, there could be others out there, so be careful. And, as stated above, respectful.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 13:52 #23754Senior Member

Posts: 40Was in Chicago
Sorry guys but you have to " type in " in the website manually.
Originally Posted by TomCat49
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 13:35 #23753Senior Member

Posts: 326Re: Atlanta AMP Shootings
I have a feeling that given what happened in Atlanta yesterday, our local AMPs are going to be operating very cautiously the next few days and weeks. I'm guessing there will be a papasan at many locations to make sure nothing similar happens here.
Please, fellas, let's treat these AMP ladies with respect. They deserve it.
-
03-16-21 22:32 #23752Senior Member

Posts: 218Kelly at S&L
I saw her today and that's an excellent way to describe her, impersonal on the massage but excellent at the last part and she will stand in a way that minimizes touching but I'm not complaining at all.
Originally Posted by Jay117
[View Original Post]
I think a better way to describe her chesticles are they are large for her size but are far from being called swangas.
There's no street parking out front or for a few blocks between 7 am till 4 pm till Tuesday the 23rd. Don't park because you see cars on the street the parking maid was having a field day today. I spent $10 and parked at 1212 S. Michigan apartment building, good for 4 hours.
-
03-16-21 22:12 #23751Senior Member

Posts: 40Was in Chicago
She used to be in Prospect Hts. I was going to go see her but I drove by the motel she was working out of.
Originally Posted by EdCarbone
[View Original Post]
And it looked condemned. Scared me off. I guess she's moved over to Des Plaines. I don't know her name.
But here is her website. Mssensual4 life. escortbook.com.











Reply With Quote





