Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,956 to 17,970 of 30795
-
03-17-21 16:04 #12840Senior Member

Posts: 90Danni Love Scam
So I snap chatted her / him or whoever. First question was where are you located? Then sent in or out and how long so I played along. I asked what was included in price and they said I need to make sure you are serious. I said again depends on services but was fine with looking at pics.
Originally Posted by DjmrToxic
[View Original Post]
Then comes the whole video thing. I said sure send a video of it shows what is included service wise. I then get the whole 50 $ deposit. And just like that with dollar sign after. I said oh no no deposits from me at all sorry. So if you want to go further than that then go for it but to me screams SCAM.
YMMV and Stay Safe.
-
03-17-21 15:19 #12839Senior Member

Posts: 578Doubtful
Unless this person is post-op (not likely) I highly doubt this person is a Transgender. Would be impossible for her to hide the bulge in the angles of the photos taken.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 14:19 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 139Search Wake County arrest.
Originally Posted by Mangs55
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 14:13 #12837Senior Member

Posts: 139Search Wake County arrest.
Originally Posted by Thrilla7
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 12:20 #12836Senior Member

Posts: 60How to find?
How do you look these up? I've never been able to figure out when people post like this.
Originally Posted by JohnKMetha
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 12:18 #12835Senior Member

Posts: 619Tv
So she is a he who likes women. He's ready to meet.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 11:41 #12834Regular Member

Posts: 13Busted
What's the link to find them in wake co mugshots?
Originally Posted by JohnKMetha
[View Original Post]
I lost my bookmark.
-
03-17-21 09:38 #12833Regular Member

Posts: 5Danni Love
Danni_2427.
Originally Posted by EcuGuy74
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 09:33 #12832Senior Member

Posts: 83Uncle
Based on my research. They got busted unrelated to the hobby but still sucks. Stay safe everyone!
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 09:09 #12831Banned Member

Posts: 75Possible tranny?
Your link to xvideos says 'transvestite' at the top. Never met this person, have no idea.
Originally Posted by SecretCrush
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 09:02 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 124Can you share her Snapchat handle?
Here or PM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DjmrToxic
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 08:52 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 97Allie / Mariah
For the last time, Mariah / Allie is real. She has become incredible flaky, but those are her real pics and she is real.
On the pricing. I met Mariah when she was new to scene and have seen her many times and texted with her often. I am certain the person who has responded to my recent texts is not Mariah / Allie. I am fairly certain she isn't calling her own shots anymore. I am steering clear for now.
-
03-17-21 07:37 #12828Senior Member

Posts: 149I don't know
Those pictures and many more of that lady show up on the internet.
https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/dar.../7015113/danni
That said, her twitter says she's in NC. Could be real, if so it would be an interesting find if shes willing to meet....
Originally Posted by DjmrToxic
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 23:12 #12827Senior Member

Posts: 139Uncle's been busy
KGD 3. 13.21 21:00
JLJ 3. 11.21 18:56
JED 3. 08.22 15:11
Be safe
-
03-16-21 21:45 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 149I'm a bit jealous. I realized she was legit within the first hour of her posting, and I personally had better luck getting in touch with Ashton. She was definitely my type, and I tried to keep cool in reaching out but after hours of no response sent some additional texts to try to connect. Only after 5 hours did I get a response after mentioning privatedelights.
I tried again today, but similar story. I will keep trying before she leaves, but doubt it will happen.
On a side note I when I reached out to Aubrey I was near Wake Forest and pulled over at the Hilton to send the text, and a dark haired brunette was outside smoking and was cute and flirty as I drove by and checked her out. I thought it might have been Aubrey but it wasn't but now I wish I had talked to her. I didn't recognize her, and maybe she wasn't working but she certainly put that vibe out there.
I guess I have a couple more days to try to connect. Thanks for the review, it confirms she's worth seeing.
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




