The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12827

    Uncle's been busy

    KGD 3. 13.21 21:00

    JLJ 3. 11.21 18:56

    JED 3. 08.22 15:11

    Be safe

  2. #12826
    I'm a bit jealous. I realized she was legit within the first hour of her posting, and I personally had better luck getting in touch with Ashton. She was definitely my type, and I tried to keep cool in reaching out but after hours of no response sent some additional texts to try to connect. Only after 5 hours did I get a response after mentioning privatedelights.

    I tried again today, but similar story. I will keep trying before she leaves, but doubt it will happen.

    On a side note I when I reached out to Aubrey I was near Wake Forest and pulled over at the Hilton to send the text, and a dark haired brunette was outside smoking and was cute and flirty as I drove by and checked her out. I thought it might have been Aubrey but it wasn't but now I wish I had talked to her. I didn't recognize her, and maybe she wasn't working but she certainly put that vibe out there.

    I guess I have a couple more days to try to connect. Thanks for the review, it confirms she's worth seeing.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    I just posted about her and completely agree! Couldn't last long with those in my face!

  3. #12825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she told me 300 for hh and 500 for hr. Super ridiculous if you ask me. Asked her if I could bust multiple times with that kind of money and she declined so def not worth it in my opinion. Which is a shame cause she's pretty hot.
    It's laughable, she just came on the scene about 6 months ago and has doubled her rates. She also has a reputation of ghosting and wasting your time but honestly if we are dumb enough to pay it and put up with the b. S. I can't blame them for pushing the envelope higher. Supply and demand but no thanks.

  4. #12824

    Danni Love

    She responded to me on snapchat after silence for a couple weeks. She legit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2002[1].jpg‎   IMG_2003[1].jpg‎   IMG_2004[1].jpg‎  

  5. #12823

    300

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    She also quoted me $2.5 hh - $5 h. Haven't seen her.
    Yeah she told me 300 for hh and 500 for hr. Super ridiculous if you ask me. Asked her if I could bust multiple times with that kind of money and she declined so def not worth it in my opinion. Which is a shame cause she's pretty hot.

  6. #12822
    Quote Originally Posted by Moissst  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/808-825-5079

    Super cute down to earth girl.

    100% The girl in the pics.

    Her tits are even better in person.

    CBJ was good, nothing life changing but good.

    Opted for mish so I can have those things in full view.

    I didn't last long. A few stroke missionary with a tiddy in my mouth is all it took. Blew in the bag.

    Damage was one twenty.

    Probably the best tits I've ever had.

    Will repeat. She says she's traveling so limited time offer LOL. Go go go!
    I just posted about her and completely agree! Couldn't last long with those in my face!

  7. #12821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Seem like a familiar face?

    Is she not a ringer for Babs Bunny? First pic more than the others.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/210152105166

  8. #12820

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbone888  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad a few days ago as well. Reverse searching the image showed it's a "stock" image that's been used at various places. Think I saw the video too somewhere.

    Regardless, it's fake. Adultsearch has a lot of fake ones.

  9. #12819

    300

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    Is that $5 code for .... $150 or $500?
    She quoted me three benjamin's for an hhr after which I politely asked her to pound sand. Wouldn't surprise me if it was 5 for the hour.

  10. #12818
    Fake as fucking shit, man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbone888  [View Original Post]

  11. #12817

    Real / not real?


  12. #12816

    400

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    I'd like for the gentleman who have seen her chime in with what they donated. Maybe she was still asleep when she texted back.
    I almost had a dream with her yesterday but she quoted me something similar.

  13. #12815

    Secret in Garner / Raleigh

    I've seen this one a couple times at her motel on 70 in Garner / Raleigh. Easy to contact, friendly enough. Tasty kitty that she loves getting licked. She came tight out and said she doesn't like giving head, so that was a bummer, although she did do some licking to get it hard. The 1st time I saw her, she put a bag on for FS, the other 2 times, she did BBFS with CIP. She also does greek for an additional donation, although I haven't taken that plunge yet. I did the hhr for $ each time, and left satisfied.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/106874918630

  14. #12814

    Alexxxa Nicole

    I've met up with Alexxxa Nicole twice in the past couple of weeks. Cute lady looks just like her pics. She's 26. Met at an extended stay on 55 in Durham. 1st floor room with parking right by the door. She's very soft spoken and calm, but very friendly and extremely easy to get comfortable with. 1st visit was 1 hr for $$. Everything is on the menu except anal. She loves to cuddle and kiss. She's very sensual and loving during the session. BBBJ, 69 with a tasty smooth kitty, BBFS with CIP (her preference).

    2nd visit was for a 2 hr stay for $$ Same as before, lots of romantic cuddling, spooning, kissing, BBFS, BBBJ, light rimming, cg, CIP.

    Treat her nicely, and she returns the feeling. Definitely a repeater for me.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/569192961332

  15. #12813

    Allie pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    I'd like for the gentleman who have seen her chime in with what they donated. Maybe she was still asleep when she texted back.
    She also quoted me $2.5 hh - $5 h. Haven't seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape