Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12840

    Danni Love Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DjmrToxic  [View Original Post]
    Danni_2427.
    So I snap chatted her / him or whoever. First question was where are you located? Then sent in or out and how long so I played along. I asked what was included in price and they said I need to make sure you are serious. I said again depends on services but was fine with looking at pics.

    Then comes the whole video thing. I said sure send a video of it shows what is included service wise. I then get the whole 50 $ deposit. And just like that with dollar sign after. I said oh no no deposits from me at all sorry. So if you want to go further than that then go for it but to me screams SCAM.

    YMMV and Stay Safe.

  2. #12839

    Doubtful

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    So she is a he who likes women. He's ready to meet.
    Unless this person is post-op (not likely) I highly doubt this person is a Transgender. Would be impossible for her to hide the bulge in the angles of the photos taken.

  3. #12838
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangs55  [View Original Post]
    What's the link to find them in wake co mugshots?

    I lost my bookmark.
    Search Wake County arrest.

  4. #12837
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla7  [View Original Post]
    How do you look these up? I've never been able to figure out when people post like this.
    Search Wake County arrest.

  5. #12836

    How to find?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKMetha  [View Original Post]
    Based on my research. They got busted unrelated to the hobby but still sucks. Stay safe everyone!
    How do you look these up? I've never been able to figure out when people post like this.

  6. #12835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Tv

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures and many more of that lady show up on the internet.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/dar.../7015113/danni

    That said, her twitter says she's in NC. Could be real, if so it would be an interesting find if shes willing to meet....
    So she is a he who likes women. He's ready to meet.

  7. #12834

    Busted

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKMetha  [View Original Post]
    Based on my research. They got busted unrelated to the hobby but still sucks. Stay safe everyone!
    What's the link to find them in wake co mugshots?

    I lost my bookmark.

  8. #12833

    Danni Love

    Quote Originally Posted by EcuGuy74  [View Original Post]
    Here or PM. Thanks.
    Danni_2427.

  9. #12832

    Uncle

    Based on my research. They got busted unrelated to the hobby but still sucks. Stay safe everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    KGD 3. 13.21 21:00

    JLJ 3. 11.21 18:56

    JED 3. 08.22 15:11

    Be safe

  10. #12831

    Possible tranny?

    Your link to xvideos says 'transvestite' at the top. Never met this person, have no idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretCrush  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures and many more of that lady show up on the internet.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/dar.../7015113/danni

    That said, her twitter says she's in NC. Could be real, if so it would be an interesting find if shes willing to meet....

  11. #12830

    Can you share her Snapchat handle?

    Here or PM. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DjmrToxic  [View Original Post]
    She responded to me on snapchat after silence for a couple weeks. She legit?

  12. #12829

    Allie / Mariah

    For the last time, Mariah / Allie is real. She has become incredible flaky, but those are her real pics and she is real.

    On the pricing. I met Mariah when she was new to scene and have seen her many times and texted with her often. I am certain the person who has responded to my recent texts is not Mariah / Allie. I am fairly certain she isn't calling her own shots anymore. I am steering clear for now.

  13. #12828

    I don't know

    Those pictures and many more of that lady show up on the internet.

    https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/dar.../7015113/danni

    That said, her twitter says she's in NC. Could be real, if so it would be an interesting find if shes willing to meet....

    Quote Originally Posted by DjmrToxic  [View Original Post]
    She responded to me on snapchat after silence for a couple weeks. She legit?

  14. #12827

    Uncle's been busy

    KGD 3. 13.21 21:00

    JLJ 3. 11.21 18:56

    JED 3. 08.22 15:11

    Be safe

  15. #12826
    I'm a bit jealous. I realized she was legit within the first hour of her posting, and I personally had better luck getting in touch with Ashton. She was definitely my type, and I tried to keep cool in reaching out but after hours of no response sent some additional texts to try to connect. Only after 5 hours did I get a response after mentioning privatedelights.

    I tried again today, but similar story. I will keep trying before she leaves, but doubt it will happen.

    On a side note I when I reached out to Aubrey I was near Wake Forest and pulled over at the Hilton to send the text, and a dark haired brunette was outside smoking and was cute and flirty as I drove by and checked her out. I thought it might have been Aubrey but it wasn't but now I wish I had talked to her. I didn't recognize her, and maybe she wasn't working but she certainly put that vibe out there.

    I guess I have a couple more days to try to connect. Thanks for the review, it confirms she's worth seeing.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    I just posted about her and completely agree! Couldn't last long with those in my face!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape