Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 818 868 1268 1768 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15423

    Lots of reports on Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by CloaknDagger36  [View Original Post]
    I did give a brief review way back here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...910&viewfull=1#post4256910.

    I don't recall the specifics, but I do remember there was extreme baby damage on her stomach and pussy. You can sort of see in one of the pictures in her ad. It was just too extreme for me.
    I have seen quite a few reports on her in the past. One monger said that she accidentally shat in the bed while they were doing the deed. Another report said that the kitty just didn't feel right. And one report I remember the guy said he thought that she may be mentally challenged. Just a few things that I remember off the top of my head. I have never met her before so I can't confirm but all of the past reports seemed credible.

    One last thing, I can confirm the extreme baby damage. I saw a photo of her on OF and she had her stomach exposed. It's pretty bad.

  2. #15422

    One of the best MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by FunWonder94  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys know really good MILFs in the area?
    https://www.escort-ads.com/escort/un...ley-park/casey

  3. #15421

    Sugar

    Sugar, the last one, is a treasure. Seen her twice, last time she rode me and made blow the bag in 60 seconds flat.

  4. #15420

  5. #15419

    It's been quite awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Can you be little more specific? Because sometimes people say about providers stuff like "she is awful, stay away" just because she is not GFE or doesn't want to do certain fetishes. There was a monger here who went after NG's Ola and Lara in every post just because they refused to do bare cip.
    I did give a brief review way back here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...910&viewfull=1#post4256910.

    I don't recall the specifics, but I do remember there was extreme baby damage on her stomach and pussy. You can sort of see in one of the pictures in her ad. It was just too extreme for me.

  6. #15418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    It makes sense from a service perspective but there are enough scammers out there who will take the money and not deliver or you pay the deposit looking for the girl in the photo and it's not her. Then what do you do?
    To be clear, under no circumstance should that justify paying a deposit. I'm just saying why some girls have different rates for incall vs. Outcall.

    I've yet to pay a deposit, and while "never" is a strong term, I'll do everything I can to prevent this from becoming a standard practice and hopefully everybody here does the same.

  7. #15417

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Can you be little more specific? Because sometimes people say about providers stuff like "she is awful, stay away" just because she is not GFE or doesn't want to do certain fetishes. There was a monger here who went after NG's Ola and Lara in every post just because they refused to do bare cip.
    She has numerous posts on here saying stay away and has11 reviews on ThE otheR board and they are all 2's and 3's. What specifics do you need?

  8. #15416
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    My worst mongering experience ever. Stay away. Many bad reviews. I was stupid and didn't read back far enough.
    Can you be little more specific? Because sometimes people say about providers stuff like "she is awful, stay away" just because she is not GFE or doesn't want to do certain fetishes. There was a monger here who went after NG's Ola and Lara in every post just because they refused to do bare cip.

  9. #15415

    Daisy (RUN!)

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    There's an only fans page so that gives a tiny bit of weight of legitimacy, wasn't sure if anybody had anything to report.

    Bueller? Bueller?

    https://tryst.link/escort/daisybabyy
    My worst mongering experience ever. Stay away. Many bad reviews. I was stupid and didn't read back far enough.

  10. #15414
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    It makes sense from a service perspective but there are enough scammers out there who will take the money and not deliver or you pay the deposit looking for the girl in the photo and it's not her. Then what do you do?
    Not pay the deposit.

    At the maximum, let her charge you more for outcall, but don't pay for deposits, nor should you be an idiot and pay for onlyfans.

  11. #15413
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Yup. In the 40 minutes to an hour it takes for her to get ready to travel to you, travel to you, find parking, park, walk to your house, walk back to the car, and drive back to her incall she quite possibly could have seen two guys in the time it took to just see you. So they sometimes charge a premium to try to make up the difference over the course of the day.

    On the other hand, there are some girls who charge more for incall than outcall. Those are usually girls who mainly only do Outcall or are really low volume and get a hotel just for you. I only know a couple of escorts who do that and they have a pretty high rate.
    It makes sense from a service perspective but there are enough scammers out there who will take the money and not deliver or you pay the deposit looking for the girl in the photo and it's not her. Then what do you do?

  12. #15412
    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    I wish she was real. Looks like a porn star. That body is out of this world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    So you think bait and switch or setup?
    Obviously fake. The photos are of actress Julia Kelly: https://www.instagram.com/missjuliakelly.

  13. #15411
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    I wish she was real. Looks like a porn star. That body is out of this world!
    So you think bait and switch or setup?

  14. #15410

    Back in town

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason750  [View Original Post]
    Ha surprised to see cherry being discussed again, I thought she moved away. She was actually the first girl I fucked in this hobby right after she turned 21 back in 2019. She wasn't a germaphobe at all when I saw her, plenty of fiv and head game was great. She was tight too. I'll probably give her another go.

    I saw Natalia in December, really pretty girl but I wouldn't repeat. She was kinda boring and just laid there while I did the deed. Her tits are incredible and she has a very nice body.
    Never got a chance to see her. Natalia (300)+ Mia Collins (800) = Natalia Collins. Now 6 hundred.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...1152.htm?cat=1

  15. #15409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Gabriella

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her. Said she wasn't in Chicago.
    Thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape