Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 769 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 819 869 1269 1769 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15408

    She looks way too good to be true!

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    I wish she was real. Looks like a porn star. That body is out of this world!

  2. #15407
    Any info on this one?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12764895

    Or this?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12743417

  3. #15406
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Yup. In the 40 minutes to an hour it takes for her to get ready to travel to you, travel to you, find parking, park, walk to your house, walk back to the car, and drive back to her incall she quite possibly could have seen two guys in the time it took to just see you. So they sometimes charge a premium to try to make up the difference over the course of the day.

    On the other hand, there are some girls who charge more for incall than outcall. Those are usually girls who mainly only do Outcall or are really low volume and get a hotel just for you. I only know a couple of escorts who do that and they have a pretty high rate.
    It can also just be the person themselves, I spent time with someone who actually charged more for incall because like what was said she just didn't want to be responsible for stuff, she liked just going somewhere, do the work, then get out of there (I get some providers have different tastes but she must have really trusted me).

  4. #15405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Critias  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, unless she's very established with a long reputation.

    Here's what I don't understand.

    Virtually every provider charges more for OUTcall than for INcall these days, and then wants their transportation paid, too. If transportation is a separate cost for me, why am I also paying a premium for OUTcall?? I'm already assuming the cost of the room (in some form or fashion). Makes no sense.

    In the old days, INcall cost more than OUTcall, presumably because the provider was incurring the cost of the accommodations and adding that to the price of services; whereas if she didn't to incur that cost because she was coming to see you, she charged less money.

    The world is upside-down in so many ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLover  [View Original Post]
    Outcall is more expensive than in call because you also paying for thier transportation time.

    My girlfriend sometimes get her hair done in her home. It cost more than if she goes to the salon. You are compensating for the time the service provider travels.
    Yup. In the 40 minutes to an hour it takes for her to get ready to travel to you, travel to you, find parking, park, walk to your house, walk back to the car, and drive back to her incall she quite possibly could have seen two guys in the time it took to just see you. So they sometimes charge a premium to try to make up the difference over the course of the day.

    On the other hand, there are some girls who charge more for incall than outcall. Those are usually girls who mainly only do Outcall or are really low volume and get a hotel just for you. I only know a couple of escorts who do that and they have a pretty high rate.

  5. #15404

    Outcall vs Incall Economics

    Outcall is more expensive than in call because you also paying for thier transportation time.

    My girlfriend sometimes get her hair done in her home. It cost more than if she goes to the salon. You are compensating for the time the service provider travels.

    Quote Originally Posted by Critias  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, unless she's very established with a long reputation.

    Here's what I don't understand.

    Virtually every provider charges more for OUTcall than for INcall these days, and then wants their transportation paid, too. If transportation is a separate cost for me, why am I also paying a premium for OUTcall?? I'm already assuming the cost of the room (in some form or fashion). Makes no sense.

    In the old days, INcall cost more than OUTcall, presumably because the provider was incurring the cost of the accommodations and adding that to the price of services; whereas if she didn't to incur that cost because she was coming to see you, she charged less money.

    The world is upside-down in so many ways.

  6. #15403
    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    Gabriella is back. Anybody seen her since back? Is she working for agency cause her rate looks similar to agency?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gabriellachi
    Contacted her. Said she wasn't in Chicago.

  7. #15402
    Agreed, unless she's very established with a long reputation.

    Here's what I don't understand.

    Virtually every provider charges more for OUTcall than for INcall these days, and then wants their transportation paid, too. If transportation is a separate cost for me, why am I also paying a premium for OUTcall?? I'm already assuming the cost of the room (in some form or fashion). Makes no sense.

    In the old days, INcall cost more than OUTcall, presumably because the provider was incurring the cost of the accommodations and adding that to the price of services; whereas if she didn't to incur that cost because she was coming to see you, she charged less money.

    The world is upside-down in so many ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    I see lots of girls asking for deposit for outcalls. But if you're already paying for her Uber / Lyft, it still makes no sense.

    Deposits: just say No.

  8. #15401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Plymkr  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Any information on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/fernanda_brazilian93

    Thanks.
    I love the pics but professional pics from exotic places make me wary. She took a long time to respond to messages when I contacted her a couple of months ago and asked for 5 xx. I passed.

    There is another Brazilian that is just off of North lake shore drive around Four thousand North with a similar body and I saw her a couple of times for 4 xx. She was too mechanical the 1st time and I thought she might loosen up on a second visit but that was not the case. She goes by Kassia and Isabella in other ads with 765 area code.

    I would not be surprised if Fernanda is also Isabella and Kassia.

  9. #15400
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you should have texted the girls you knew in 2018 and 2019 in 2020 during the crisis. Then they would know you were still interested in seeing them when it was safe enough to meet again. Just text hello. Hopefully you're doing great and staying safe. That you'd like to see her as soon as it's safe enough to do so. Your rotation may not have been so damaged. Just saying.
    This. I've kept in touch with two on my rotation. In fact I've occasionally even sent them some money. I don't have the comfort of seeing full service so I'm okay with it. One I saw was going to raise her rates but she told me that she would continue to see me at her current rates and she said when I'm ready she will do an overnight with me on the house. Though I would probably pay her for her 90 minute for that. Early on she must have been in a bad spot and she gave me her paypal account and inadvertently given me her real name etc. I'd never divulge it. If you want quality it is in your interest to treat them well with the obvious cost that you can ripped off. (Happened to me before).

  10. #15399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Younger Gen X Mongers.

    Paying for a girl's LYFT / Uber ride to your location. Paying a deposit before you meet a girl in person. These Gen X'ers are setting themselves up to get ripped off.

    I pay the old fashioned tried and trued way, in Cash after the session is over. Never before. I never get a motel room until she meets me in the motel parking lot. She pays her own transportation if she goes to my location. She doesn't agree with the way I pay I walk out.

  11. #15398
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    I had contact and interest in her recently and didn't get any request to send deposit. I was attempting incall however,
    I see lots of girls asking for deposit for outcalls. But if you're already paying for her Uber / Lyft, it still makes no sense.

    Deposits: just say No.

  12. #15397
    Quote Originally Posted by Plymkr  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Any information on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/fernanda_brazilian93

    Thanks.
    I seen this add thr last licnlooks very different and maybe the real one. She's available 24/7 someone told me women that look like thay are never available 24/7.

  13. #15396

    Wrong post

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. Pics are accurate, service is great. Pricey yes, but for the ocassional visit, worth it 100%.
    Replied to my own post by mistake. At A2 please delete this post, and this reply.

  14. #15395

    Fernanda

    Hi guys,

    Any information on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/fernanda_brazilian93

    Thanks.

  15. #15394
    Quote Originally Posted by CStrife7  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    Looking to get some details of what a dream with Calliste Camu might be like. Tried searching the forum and could not find anything.

    https://tryst.link/escort/calliste-camu

    Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge gentleman!
    I've seen her twice. Pics are accurate, service is great. Pricey yes, but for the ocassional visit, worth it 100%.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape