The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 343 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 5133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1653

    J-lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/j-lynn-e...chester-435818

    This girl is absolute amazing! Makes you feel so welcome. Bald tight pussy. So tasty I licked her asshole too! She is very safe. But, I have never had CBJ that was as good as BB until I met her! Her tits are absolutely perfect and real! Great provider! She will work with your budget. Her pussy was so tight I didn't last long at all. I've seen her At least 5 times.
    She is a good provider, started off calling herself Lynn and if I'm not mistaken, this is the 3rd name she has used. Great rack and last I knew, doubles were an option with a friend (girlfriend?

  2. #1652
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/j-lynn-e...chester-435818

    This girl is absolute amazing! Makes you feel so welcome. Bald tight pussy. So tasty I licked her asshole too! She is very safe. But, I have never had CBJ that was as good as BB until I met her! Her tits are absolutely perfect and real! Great provider! She will work with your budget. Her pussy was so tight I didn't last long at all. I've seen her At least 5 times.
    Not many pictures on her ad?? And LOL at lower donation. Wants 240 dollars?. Anyways there's no girls available so can you post her phone number?. Because that stupid eroticmonkey funkey junky bulshit crap site. I can't even retrievee the phone number on that site.

  3. #1651

    Wow!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/j-lynn-e...chester-435818

    This girl is absolute amazing! Makes you feel so welcome. Bald tight pussy. So tasty I licked her asshole too! She is very safe. But, I have never had CBJ that was as good as BB until I met her! Her tits are absolutely perfect and real! Great provider! She will work with your budget. Her pussy was so tight I didn't last long at all. I've seen her At least 5 times.

  4. #1650

    Area codes

    In this day and age I don't base anything on area codes.

    I have phones with 4 different area codes.

    My friend's kids live all over the US and they all still have 603 area codes.

    Half my tenants have their mom's or dad's name on their phones and they're in their 30's. Only one has a 603 area code.

    One of the best UTR providers in Manchester used to have a 323 area code.

    An area code is just one small bit of data and a misleading one at that.

    MTC.

  5. #1649
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahan  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but did try to set up a date. After a bunch of questions she then ask for a picture and work number. I backed out at that point and got a nasty text back not to text her again. Hope you have better results.
    Come on guys. It's stg 101. If the location doesn't list the exact city / town, it's bs. Also the 801 area code. Save your time & move on.

  6. #1648
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone has had any experience with this one?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/927420506580

    She looks pretty darn good for someone in this line of work. Maybe a little too good. Her location is "downtown," which is somewhat concerning, but her ads are only showing up in NH as well as Lowell, MA, so she might actually be "local. " The 801 area code points to Utah, but hell, I find myself in SLC every year or two, so whatever. My limited reverse image search skills didn't turn up anything.
    I haven't met her, but texted with her a bit. She wanted a deposit and when I said no she said the deposit could be any amount, LOL. I blocked her.

  7. #1647

    Jenn

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenn-esc...chester-791379

    Saw her last night for a QV, BBBJ COF. It was nice and she definitely helped in making sure I blasted all over her. Would love to do it again. Only down side is 120 for QV even if it doesn't involve FS and she definitely watches the clock. Almost killed the mood and she stopped to tell me 12 minutes when literally it was all in her control. YMMV.

  8. #1646
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone has had any experience with this one?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/927420506580

    She looks pretty darn good for someone in this line of work. Maybe a little too good. Her location is "downtown," which is somewhat concerning, but her ads are only showing up in NH as well as Lowell, MA, so she might actually be "local. " The 801 area code points to Utah, but hell, I find myself in SLC every year or two, so whatever. My limited reverse image search skills didn't turn up anything.
    I have not seen her but did try to set up a date. After a bunch of questions she then ask for a picture and work number. I backed out at that point and got a nasty text back not to text her again. Hope you have better results.

  9. #1645
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfd46  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it. She upsells when there wanted $100 ended up $150 should have left also gives a less than mediocre rub. FS is on the menu but she has a metal rod in her foot so she only likes doggie. Also she doesn't look anything like her pics. About 100 pounds heavier. Only positive it is in a decent hotel.
    She's nasty! Strong Pussy smell. Needs to shave the 1970's big mama Bush! Not into it at all! Don't bother!! Should have listened to you!

  10. #1644

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night. 603 number ends in 7024. Lost a lot of weight so skinny and baggy. 140 hh, BBBJ / FS offered. Does not do cim at all but cum anywhere else is fine. BJ was good and kitty is tight. May repeat as she did a good job, was nice and definitely didn't rush. Found on them. YMMV
    Jules is a great provider! I agree.

  11. #1643

    Carla Rae

    I'm curious if anyone has had any experience with this one?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...a/927420506580

    She looks pretty darn good for someone in this line of work. Maybe a little too good. Her location is "downtown," which is somewhat concerning, but her ads are only showing up in NH as well as Lowell, MA, so she might actually be "local. " The 801 area code points to Utah, but hell, I find myself in SLC every year or two, so whatever. My limited reverse image search skills didn't turn up anything.

  12. #1642

    Jules

    Saw her last night. 603 number ends in 7024. Lost a lot of weight so skinny and baggy. 140 hh, BBBJ / FS offered. Does not do cim at all but cum anywhere else is fine. BJ was good and kitty is tight. May repeat as she did a good job, was nice and definitely didn't rush. Found on them. YMMV.

  13. #1641
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietGuy90  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...t/381983098696

    Has anyone seen her I've been curious but I have trouble getting her to reply.
    My guess is that this is a scam. When they don't list a real, specific location (where you want, or incall / outcall, or downtown) it's usually a scam or bot. She also has something showing her onlyfans link so she's probably just trying to get people to pay for pictures. Too bad because she looks great!

  14. #1640

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietGuy90  [View Original Post]
    She's on seeking under bunny456 or something like that. I haven't met her. She wasted my time twice made me drive all the way up to fucking orford and then not answer the phone. I waited around for an hour then left only because it was so far there went 5 hours then she did it again. She was supposed to meet me at a hotel in tilton which is about halfway and didn't show up either. Luckily I didn't get a room yet because of the other time.
    She is totally unreliable.

    She double books. Sort of first come first serve.

    If you live more than an hour away you may be wasting a lot of time.

    Do not count on her showing up anywhere but at the trailer on the dirt road. Even then if you get there and there is no black car she probably isn't there.

    The cell phone reception in that area SUCKS. I have to drive 25 a all the time. No reception at her trailer. There is Reception in Orford by the river and it also depends on your carrier.

    Yes she's fun but what is your time worth?

  15. #1639
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietGuy90  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/060734314470

    Seen this one a few times. Also see her walking when I'm driving around the city. She's cheap and does car or outcalls only. 60 for BBFS. She gives good head but she doesn't seem to enjoy getting fucked even though she made a mess on my seat. No cim or cip.
    Haha maybe it was another guys mess on your seats.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape