Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 5135
-
03-11-21 20:45 #2015Senior Member

Posts: 427Japan vs Chinese Asian Phone
Called the always running Asian hotel ad number yesterday. I have had luck about 60% of time. Location was at a hotel right near the airport. I've been there before. This time, even the same room number.
A japan woman not thin not fat not young, guess 50. Nice with c-boobs. That does not make much difference to me. We could start it with the 160 for an hour. She tried for a cover for BJ. It didn't take much to make it a BBBJ. That bastard a decent amount of time. Then on to extensive 69. I am we morphed to full-service. It wasn't hard to go bb. Plenty double digit fia and fiv. Thumb ia three doggie. Did tons of positions. Although, she did asked me to cum a few times but I just ignore with that. She was actually pretty good in all positions. End it was a see am And then she reached down and pulled gobs of cum out with her fingers. Overall it was actually a decent experience. She said her name was Amanda, but the text I got said her name was Mina. Finished with a towel to wipe down and out of there. I prefer one of the younger ones I've gotten before. When I we chatted with them she was working in Virginia.
-
03-11-21 13:17 #2014Senior Member

Posts: 33Vanessa
I saw Vanessa at a decent hotel in Marlboro MA not too long ago. She's currently just advertising NH outcalls but often hosts in Northern MA. She's the girl in the pics but is slightly larger than her pics let on. She reminds me of the Vanessa that used to host in Nashua. She was easy to communicate with and was energetic. Would recommend if you like full figured gals.
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/freaky-portuguese-vanessa/554667712138
-
03-10-21 23:33 #2013Senior Member

Posts: 249Old pics
Hard to say who she is. The girl with the nipple studs is old pictures of Jewelz, but I doubt that its her, she wouldn't use old pictures because she lost a shit ton of weight and shaved her head, so she looks nothing like that anymore.
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
Probably someone real, maybe an old room mate or friend of hers. Who knows.
-
03-10-21 23:25 #2012Senior Member

Posts: 199Is she real?
If she is real and not $400/ hr it will be a miracle!
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 20:19 #2011Senior Member

Posts: 317Anyone seen her? Also which photos are more accurate
-
03-10-21 09:21 #2010Senior Member

Posts: 181I just assumed it was a fake ad. Too good looking, the area code is somewhere near NYC, posts everyday but no one has ever mentioned her, and doesn't mention a city.
Originally Posted by NastySD
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 08:28 #2009Senior Member

Posts: 139Probably spam google her phone number comes back as New York City. No city girl coming to Manchester.
Originally Posted by NastySD
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 22:45 #2008Senior Member

Posts: 101Info?
Has anyone seen her?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/221945595734
-
03-09-21 21:47 #2007Senior Member

Posts: 139I tried setting something up with her and same thing. I also offered to get a room but she ghosted me. Than she responds later come pick me up at cumbies as soon as possible. I didn't take the plunge but she still looks like something to have fun with.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 13:50 #2006Senior Member

Posts: 249Lets Chill
That's Cee Cee, and she's actually quite nice, great head game and tight as can be, she's a really sweet girl, just a little down on her luck right now, lost the nice apartment she used to have, so she can't host unless she uses a friends place. I have been to the friends place, its not great, definite bachelor pad basement apartment with a beer pong table, place is a mess, but I didn't feel uncomfortable or unsafe there. You treat her right and she'll treat you like gold, she is definitely worth it in my opinion.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 12:13 #2005Senior Member

Posts: 187Expensive
She now will not take less than $100 for a car Date. She is not worth it in the least bit.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 08:14 #2004Senior Member

Posts: 71Re: Lets chill
Yes she has. I saw them yesterday, which is why I wanted to reach out. I'm hoping this is just a short term issue as I'd like to see her. Just didn't like using some dudes bedroom. Then again I tend to be overly cautious. All the same wanted to give all a heads up.
Originally Posted by StyleCouncil
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 08:08 #2003Senior Member

Posts: 33She's been reviewed here
That is a little odd. If it helps I read a positive review of her here a few months ago if you can find ir.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 07:42 #2002Senior Member

Posts: 71Lets chill
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/249247768961
Ad says incall. Only can do car dates at the moment. To her credit she did say we could use her friend's (male) bedroom. I declined as red flags started going up. I politely declined.
-
03-09-21 04:15 #2001Senior Member

Posts: 29I got BBBJ and the Manchester area is rough to be picky. I'd probably see maybe 2 people over her but that's probably just me. We all have different taste I guess and to me it seemed like she's been working on the GFE thing.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





