Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 454 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 6798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2658

    Still has demons

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Glad you guys had fun, but you might want to check out some past reviews. Just search the forum for "dog. " She has lots of reports of ghosting, rushing etc. Personally I feel old habits are hard to break, but hey, the dog lady might just have learned a few new tricks!
    My first visit was amazing. On the second she was out of it and at the end was talking how she had been out for 2 days because of bad "weed". She definitely has her demons. Great one day and bad the next.

  2. #2657

    She's worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by BaseNeal  [View Original Post]
    She quoted 2. 5 an hr?

    Is she that good? Or. 6 qv sort talent?
    That girl is worth it. Please treat her right fellas. She's my go to right now.

  3. #2656

    Dog Lady Learns New Tricks?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeRyda  [View Original Post]
    This lady has talent. She played flute for 30 minutes, being careful not to reach creshindo! Then she brought a fearsome eruption. And to finish it off- tongued my phat sack until I was ready for more.
    Glad you guys had fun, but you might want to check out some past reviews. Just search the forum for "dog. " She has lots of reports of ghosting, rushing etc. Personally I feel old habits are hard to break, but hey, the dog lady might just have learned a few new tricks!

  4. #2655

    Damage?

    She quoted 2. 5 an hr?

    Is she that good? Or. 6 qv sort talent?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...d/250456093992

    This girl is legit. She's not 20, maybe mid 20's. It's been a while since I've seen her, but I can tell you doggy is a sight to behold. She is the sister of Pinky / Taylor (petite blonde girl) that posts occasionally.

  5. #2654

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob4739  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/358292017098

    Very accommodating. Excellent skills. Nice smile. A little worn but fun. Worth repeating.
    This lady has talent. She played flute for 30 minutes, being careful not to reach creshindo! Then she brought a fearsome eruption. And to finish it off- tongued my phat sack until I was ready for more.

  6. #2653

    Her Add Says GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...d/250456093992

    This girl is legit. She's not 20, maybe mid 20's. It's been a while since I've seen her, but I can tell you doggy is a sight to behold. She is the sister of Pinky / Taylor (petite blonde girl) that posts occasionally.
    Her add says GFE / CIM. Is this accurate or is she CFS like her sister? How is her attitude?

  7. #2652

    Likely fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash0414  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some info on this one.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/999002259123

    MY WET * IS READY TO TAKE IN SOME GOOD HARD COCK THAT WANT SOME JUICES, I OFFER 'INCALL AND OUTCALL PLUS CARDATE' . ALL STYLE ARE WELCOME AND I HAVE NO LIMIT, ALWAYS ASK FOR, why DONATION I'm READY TO DO WHAT YOUR GF OR WIFE can't DO I NEED GENTLEMEN TO TEXT ME WHEN YOUR ARE READY FOR FULL FUN. I AM ALWAYS IN A CHEERFUL MOOD AND ALWAYS CREAMY. Don't HESITATE TO CALL ME IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF SOME PLEASURABLE MOMENT.

    I WORK ALONE, NO PIMP, NO MISTRESS, NO ROOM MATE, YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS. REAL BIG MATURE TITTIES, ALL ROUND PLEASURE. 420 FRIENDLY AND ALSO LIKE TO PARTY.

    Activities this service provider may enjoy.

    Breast relief / RussianDeep throatDomination. Mild (BDSM) Domination. SevereFace sittingFantasy outfits (on request) Girlfriend experience (GFE) Intercourse. Anal (Greek) Intercourse. OralIntercourse. Vaginal (FS) Kissing. Closed lipsKissing. Deep (DFK) Lunch / dinner datesMassage. SensualMassage. TherapeuticMultiple sessions within date time (MSOG) Oral. CIMOral. Receiving (DATY) Oral. Without condom (BBBJ) Pornstar experience (PSE) Prostate massageRimming. ReceivingRole-playingService by two providersStripteaseSubmissionToy showTravel / extended datesWater sports. GivingWater sports. ReceivingWill entertain couplesWill entertain women.

    Legal disclaimer.

    I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any unlawful acts. I reserve the right and.
    Posted in Denver on Sunday.

    https://manup.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nver/59764108/

  8. #2651

    She's a fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash0414  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some info on this one.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/999002259123

    MY WET * IS READY TO TAKE IN SOME GOOD HARD COCK THAT WANT SOME JUICES, I OFFER 'INCALL AND OUTCALL PLUS CARDATE' . ALL STYLE ARE WELCOME AND I HAVE NO LIMIT, ALWAYS ASK FOR, why DONATION I'm READY TO DO WHAT YOUR GF OR WIFE can't DO I NEED GENTLEMEN TO TEXT ME WHEN YOUR ARE READY FOR FULL FUN. I AM ALWAYS IN A CHEERFUL MOOD AND ALWAYS CREAMY. Don't HESITATE TO CALL ME IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF SOME PLEASURABLE MOMENT.

    I WORK ALONE, NO PIMP, NO MISTRESS, NO ROOM MATE, YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS. REAL BIG MATURE TITTIES, ALL ROUND PLEASURE. 420 FRIENDLY AND ALSO LIKE TO PARTY.

    Activities this service provider may enjoy.
    Asks for deposit on cash app or a visa gift card. It's bullshit but the pics are phenomenal!

  9. #2650

    Any info on this one

    Looking for some info on this one.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/999002259123

    MY WET * IS READY TO TAKE IN SOME GOOD HARD COCK THAT WANT SOME JUICES, I OFFER 'INCALL AND OUTCALL PLUS CARDATE' . ALL STYLE ARE WELCOME AND I HAVE NO LIMIT, ALWAYS ASK FOR, why DONATION I'm READY TO DO WHAT YOUR GF OR WIFE can't DO I NEED GENTLEMEN TO TEXT ME WHEN YOUR ARE READY FOR FULL FUN. I AM ALWAYS IN A CHEERFUL MOOD AND ALWAYS CREAMY. Don't HESITATE TO CALL ME IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF SOME PLEASURABLE MOMENT.

    I WORK ALONE, NO PIMP, NO MISTRESS, NO ROOM MATE, YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS. REAL BIG MATURE TITTIES, ALL ROUND PLEASURE. 420 FRIENDLY AND ALSO LIKE TO PARTY.

    Activities this service provider may enjoy.

    Breast relief / RussianDeep throatDomination. Mild (BDSM) Domination. SevereFace sittingFantasy outfits (on request) Girlfriend experience (GFE) Intercourse. Anal (Greek) Intercourse. OralIntercourse. Vaginal (FS) Kissing. Closed lipsKissing. Deep (DFK) Lunch / dinner datesMassage. SensualMassage. TherapeuticMultiple sessions within date time (MSOG) Oral. CIMOral. Receiving (DATY) Oral. Without condom (BBBJ) Pornstar experience (PSE) Prostate massageRimming. ReceivingRole-playingService by two providersStripteaseSubmissionToy showTravel / extended datesWater sports. GivingWater sports. ReceivingWill entertain couplesWill entertain women.

    Legal disclaimer.

    I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any unlawful acts. I reserve the right and.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6D7FE25F-F80D-4990-B2DA-6599F295145B.jpg‎  

  10. #2649

    Just an FYI

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...d/250456093992

    This girl is legit. She's not 20, maybe mid 20's. It's been a while since I've seen her, but I can tell you doggy is a sight to behold. She is the sister of Pinky / Taylor (petite blonde girl) that posts occasionally.

  11. #2648

    BJ Queen

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/358292017098

    Very accommodating. Excellent skills. Nice smile. A little worn but fun. Worth repeating.

  12. #2647

    Dawn is Still Cool as Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by TTouchDown  [View Original Post]
    100% yes. The only DawnAscending girl that's ever been worth the donation. She's super sweet and smoking hot. The biggest hurdle is dealing with Dawn to get a first time booking set up.
    I am also aware of issues at first booking. Not completely sure who that number in the add directs you too, but it's not Dawn, and the screening process is rocky. My plumber ended up in purgatory. He went to the website and found Dawn's number, got in touch and had a nice catch up, and got cleared. She still retains the title of coolest provider ever.

    He has not seen Sydney yet as COVID has been killing opportunities to get out of the house evenings and weekends and work has only allowed intermittent QV opportunities during the day and he does not want to rush his first visit. He may just need to take a "mental health day" and pull the trigger.

  13. #2646
    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, curiosity is killing me if this is as special as she thinks it is.
    100% yes. The only DawnAscending girl that's ever been worth the donation. She's super sweet and smoking hot. The biggest hurdle is dealing with Dawn to get a first time booking set up.

  14. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by DrmsIllNvrSee  [View Original Post]
    These two have been posting in Augusta for a while now, but I don't recall seeing any reports about them. I'm considering TOFTT, which admittedly I haven't done in a while, but hoping someone might have some information to share about one or both of them.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/931741869601

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/727651852557
    The first link is a bait and swich. The actual girl looks nothing lime the images she is posting. And the girl is very mechanical and not worth it. I should have saved time and money and beat off.

  15. #2644

    Anyone pushed this button?

    Gentlemen, curiosity is killing me if this is as special as she thinks it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fb183b59ce1f35efa2c0edd6a4c85f82_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape