Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 453 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 6792
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2667

    Kendall review

    Dreamed I stopped by and saw Ms Kendall, in one of the expected spots off Belair. Her ad is pretty straightforward and accurate; I dreamt of a very excellent oral skills session that lasted longer than I expected and was handled with great care and attitude by my host. Everything is clean and the experience is about as good as could have been asked for. She's a BBW (pics are accurate) so if you're into skinny she won't be your thing, but otherwise my dream left me strongly recommending.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/425804632822

  2. #2666

    Refer to last post

    Quote Originally Posted by UnspokenZero  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/891909082757

    Gents I can't find any reports on this one. Who's seen her? How's the experience. If Noone has done a review I'll take the plunge, for the team. I've seen her around for a while now.
    Haven't seen her in a while. Cool chick with many demons! Good head game, but like I said lots of demons, and never in a good location.

  3. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by UnspokenZero  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/891909082757

    Gents I can't find any reports on this one. Who's seen her? How's the experience. If Noone has done a review I'll take the plunge, for the team. I've seen her around for a while now.
    She is real. I can say that.

  4. #2664
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/891909082757

    Gents I can't find any reports on this one. Who's seen her? How's the experience. If Noone has done a review I'll take the plunge, for the team. I've seen her around for a while now.

  5. #2663

    Good Rapport

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob4739  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. Seems like she is the only one who will responds to me. Seems like most respond hours later.
    I would assume the reason why she responds to certain people is because of the rapport. MAYBE. I'm more inclined to believe it's about who they know already as well as when THEY want to hook up. I've tried contacting this one and she responded back over 18 hours later. Made a couple of texts back and forth and now nothing. I don't take it personal because it's not like they're working for Walmart. I just move on to the next.

  6. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen07  [View Original Post]
    They all have demons, that's why they're all so dang hard to get ahold of. That's why they call back 3 hours later claiming their phone died. Bullshit, it's called nodding out fellas, they do a shot and nod out for 2-3 hours, no matter if they've scheduled a date or not. When they wake up they call everyone they missed and apologize, and say the phone died and they didn't know it. Why'all need to wake up. I've seen it first hand many times with numerous providers. I'd say 95% of them are junkies, and that's being kind. None of them are selling they're bodies because they like sex, they do it because they have a habit to support, trust me, tell me your provider, and I'll tell you her poison.
    100% this. And as the old Hunter S. Quote goes, "You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug. ".

  7. #2661

    Demons

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxFunz  [View Original Post]
    My first visit was amazing. On the second she was out of it and at the end was talking how she had been out for 2 days because of bad "weed". She definitely has her demons. Great one day and bad the next.
    They all have demons, that's why they're all so dang hard to get ahold of. That's why they call back 3 hours later claiming their phone died. Bullshit, it's called nodding out fellas, they do a shot and nod out for 2-3 hours, no matter if they've scheduled a date or not. When they wake up they call everyone they missed and apologize, and say the phone died and they didn't know it. Why'all need to wake up. I've seen it first hand many times with numerous providers. I'd say 95% of them are junkies, and that's being kind. None of them are selling they're bodies because they like sex, they do it because they have a habit to support, trust me, tell me your provider, and I'll tell you her poison.

  8. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by PinVest2021  [View Original Post]
    Hi Bigbob. How did you get a response from her. I can't get any response by text or email.
    I've seen her twice. Seems like she is the only one who will responds to me. Seems like most respond hours later.

  9. #2659
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob4739  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/358292017098

    Very accommodating. Excellent skills. Nice smile. A little worn but fun. Worth repeating.
    Hi Bigbob. How did you get a response from her. I can't get any response by text or email.

  10. #2658

    Still has demons

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Glad you guys had fun, but you might want to check out some past reviews. Just search the forum for "dog. " She has lots of reports of ghosting, rushing etc. Personally I feel old habits are hard to break, but hey, the dog lady might just have learned a few new tricks!
    My first visit was amazing. On the second she was out of it and at the end was talking how she had been out for 2 days because of bad "weed". She definitely has her demons. Great one day and bad the next.

  11. #2657

    She's worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by BaseNeal  [View Original Post]
    She quoted 2. 5 an hr?

    Is she that good? Or. 6 qv sort talent?
    That girl is worth it. Please treat her right fellas. She's my go to right now.

  12. #2656

    Dog Lady Learns New Tricks?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeRyda  [View Original Post]
    This lady has talent. She played flute for 30 minutes, being careful not to reach creshindo! Then she brought a fearsome eruption. And to finish it off- tongued my phat sack until I was ready for more.
    Glad you guys had fun, but you might want to check out some past reviews. Just search the forum for "dog. " She has lots of reports of ghosting, rushing etc. Personally I feel old habits are hard to break, but hey, the dog lady might just have learned a few new tricks!

  13. #2655

    Damage?

    She quoted 2. 5 an hr?

    Is she that good? Or. 6 qv sort talent?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...d/250456093992

    This girl is legit. She's not 20, maybe mid 20's. It's been a while since I've seen her, but I can tell you doggy is a sight to behold. She is the sister of Pinky / Taylor (petite blonde girl) that posts occasionally.

  14. #2654

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob4739  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/358292017098

    Very accommodating. Excellent skills. Nice smile. A little worn but fun. Worth repeating.
    This lady has talent. She played flute for 30 minutes, being careful not to reach creshindo! Then she brought a fearsome eruption. And to finish it off- tongued my phat sack until I was ready for more.

  15. #2653

    Her Add Says GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...d/250456093992

    This girl is legit. She's not 20, maybe mid 20's. It's been a while since I've seen her, but I can tell you doggy is a sight to behold. She is the sister of Pinky / Taylor (petite blonde girl) that posts occasionally.
    Her add says GFE / CIM. Is this accurate or is she CFS like her sister? How is her attitude?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape