Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #4005

    Nice. But

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSurfInPC  [View Original Post]
    Hello, all!

    Was wonder if anyone had information on this girl:

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...s/604645332940

    I'm new here but I've lurked quite a bit haha. Much appreciated, thanks guys!
    Really sweet girl. Really flaky though, and heavy medical experimentation. Saw her twice, and last time she was almost incoherent. Rambling on about random shit and looking for stuff all over the room. There was some Tyrones lurking as I left her place. From across the parking lot, I saw two really shady guys go in to her place as she was checking out. She's got help for sure.

  2. #4004

    Which Daisy?

    Providing link to profile or ad would be helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Putting her on my dns list. A bit of a rob this last visit and her demeanor was completely different than earlier visits. See at your own risk.

  3. #4003

    Care to elaborate

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Putting her on my dns list. A bit of a rob this last visit and her demeanor was completely different than earlier visits. See at your own risk.
    I had been planning on seeing her. Pm is fine.

  4. #4002
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSurfInPC  [View Original Post]
    Hello, all!

    Was wonder if anyone had information on this girl:

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...s/604645332940

    I'm new here but I've lurked quite a bit haha. Much appreciated, thanks guys!
    She's been reviewed plenty of times. I'd assume she is pimped.

  5. #4001

    Daisy

    Putting her on my dns list. A bit of a rob this last visit and her demeanor was completely different than earlier visits. See at your own risk.

  6. #4000

    Bonnie

    Snarky Answer:

    The search function is your friend. Learn to use it. RTFF.

    Nice answer:

    Multiple reports on her in this very section. See Pdxhuskie's report #3690 for an amusing review.

    I swear sometimes the fucking questions asked on USSG make me feel like I'm stuck in the movie "Groundhog Day". Only w/ hoes...

  7. 03-16-21 00:24


  8. 03-16-21 00:21


  9. #3999
    Quote Originally Posted by PiercedNTiny  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Sammy twice pre-covid and never got around to finding out if she belongs here. Not because I didn't want to, but because by the time she was done with BBBJ I was done. She loves a dick in her mouth and gets giggly when she makes you nut. In the top 3 of my life probably. The 2nd time I saw her I planned on exploring more but again she was having so much fun seeing how many times I could nut I never got around to it I was so light headed.

    Extremely cute and healthy, a real sweetheart and playful, and just general fun to be with.

    Again, pre-covid so idk if she's the same now.

    I would guess that since she was part of the Xotic Tan crew initially, you can see her in the photos of this one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...706425d06607ee

    That it's available but pricey since so far all the girls that work there belong here (Sin does but it's mechanical, and the new girl with her does but I haven't experienced it, and Angelique does as well). Granted Sammy might have left because she doesn't offer it. Idk.

    Again tho, her head game is (was) stellar.
    Just saw her. Agree with everything said here and did go for her BBFS. $$ and a half for hh was pretty expensive for me but felt amazing and is accommodating. Only issue is her communication coukd be way better had to try half a day to meet up.

  10. #3998

    Bonnie Lavonne

    Hello, all!

    Was wonder if anyone had information on this girl:

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...s/604645332940

    I'm new here but I've lurked quite a bit haha. Much appreciated, thanks guys!

  11. #3997

    Very enjoyable.

    Hello gents,

    Went to PDX run some personal errands and made plans with a mature MILF I have had my eye on for a while.

    I was able to get scheduled with Janice aka TooNice1974 in Vancouver. She is not into kissing which is a crying shame & was warned prior by Hinderland in post #2382 but had to give it a try. IMO she is much better looking than her pics and arrived at her incall which she is in the middle of renovating but still very comfortable. Started off with a little DATY which tasted amazing & then in turn she sucked me until I was ready to pop. Performed a camel slide with her groaning until I slowly slid it in and let me cream her without an issue. She is so enjoyable. Great company & if she was into kissing I would have a hard time not seeing her every chance I get.

    Stay safe & happy hunting gents!

    BBHunter.

  12. #3996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by LazenBy007  [View Original Post]
    Jesus. Her ad this morning basically says Stay the Fuck Away, especially for this bare forum.

    Good lord! HSV-2 Friendly possibly HIV positive too. Who types that?

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...v/416818656368

    Cheers! The Admiral.
    Pissed off BF or pimp that's who.

  13. #3995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Trux1  [View Original Post]
    The site isn't safe to use for anything other than viewing as a guest. We know it is moderated by providers, and I've had more than one lady tell me that it was owned by Sara.

    Considering that the admins can read PMs and see your IP address I abandoned my longstanding account. Anything you've done there without a VPN is unsafe. I started fresh with a new account / new VPN and have already had my comments deleted.

    It was a good run, then an OK run, now it's time to move on.

    As far as Kenzie, itTook me a couple of visits to. Understand what was happening but I finally caught on and stopped going over there. Never was mentioned on a review by anyone, either. She'd go to the bathroom, turn the tub faucet on full blast, then come back out sniffling and wiping her nose. Did this all three visits so I can't have been the only person that saw this.
    Another pooner told me a well known provider gave up information to L. E. About the board before she retired.

    She gave up the mods names and everything. It forced a well known Hobbiest/mod/pimp to retire his handle when. He found out. He was very well known in Portland.

    She had a falling out with her pimp and tried to use LE against him.

    He is well connected with a couple of the mods because of the other girls he was running.

  14. #3994
    Quote Originally Posted by LazenBy007  [View Original Post]
    Jesus. Her ad this morning basically says Stay the Fuck Away, especially for this bare forum.

    Good lord! HSV-2 Friendly possibly HIV positive too. Who types that?

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...v/416818656368

    Cheers! The Admiral.
    The ad isn't up anymore. Its not the same one that posts on LC is it?

  15. #3993

    Alaska "907" Girl on STG

    Jesus. Her ad this morning basically says Stay the Fuck Away, especially for this bare forum.

    Good lord! “HSV-2 Friendly” “possibly HIV positive too”. Who types that?

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...v/416818656368

    Cheers! The Admiral.

  16. #3992
    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have any luck with this one lately; I like the slimmed down look. Wondering with the menu has opening back up? Its been about three years since I saw her but she was worth the price of admission back then.
    Several years ago yes, it was available. Not available any longer, unless I got unlucky.

  17. #3991

    Sheena bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in the Seattle area recently and her VIP is BBFS. Pics deceptive and she's heavier, really a small bbw. Great head game, really good. Wet pussy. Good hygiene. Fun to have her on top. She's very much a sub and quiet. For gods sake pull out I don't think she's on the pill. Maybe I'll see her down here but more of a one and done for me.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....me-In-Portland!%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23128293%3 B-NEW-XXX-Pics%26%23128293%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 BBEAUTIFUL-FILLIPINO-NATURAL-MASSIVE-42 DDD-BOOBS%26%23128293%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 BONLYFANS%26%23128248%3 B-%26%23128525%3 B-VIP-MENU%26%23129321%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 BIC-OC.
    Forgot to say. Quite a bit less cute than pics. Add 25 lbs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape