Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #4011
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #4010

    I've come to learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Her current ad says no bb which is a new add, did you discuss in advanced?
    PH, I don't know why she places no bb on her ad because I didn't ask before or during. After a nice session of DATY, I just rubbed my cock a few times up & down on her clit and slowly pushed in. She made it out like she loved it but never said no. As you see on her ad, it says she is a fan of kissing but I couldn't get but a couple of pecks. I've come to learn ads just don't say the whole story.

    Hope that helps.

    Stay safe & happy hunting all!

  3. #4009

    I still want to see daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerBob  [View Original Post]
    Too bad she is getting a bad report. I was wanting to see her and have her slap my face with those amazing tits.
    But I've hit pause until I see a response on what exactly "a bit of a rob" means. Like, did she just not deliver as promised or was she overly picky about a scar because she wants our balls perfect? Did a leprechaun pull a gun on ya? Did she attempt a rob but then change her mind and just asked for a tip?

    I had some red flags when attempting to schedule with her though, so I should probably walk away. Too bad, definitely my type.

  4. #4008

    Daisy.

    Too bad she is getting a bad report. I was wanting to see her and have her slap my face with those amazing tits.

  5. #4007
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Providing link to profile or ad would be helpful.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...772/9718001972

  6. #4006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    Went to PDX run some personal errands and made plans with a mature MILF I have had my eye on for a while.

    I was able to get scheduled with Janice aka TooNice1974 in Vancouver. She is not into kissing which is a crying shame & was warned prior by Hinderland in post #2382 but had to give it a try. IMO she is much better looking than her pics and arrived at her incall which she is in the middle of renovating but still very comfortable. Started off with a little DATY which tasted amazing & then in turn she sucked me until I was ready to pop. Performed a camel slide with her groaning until I slowly slid it in and let me cream her without an issue. She is so enjoyable. Great company & if she was into kissing I would have a hard time not seeing her every chance I get.

    Stay safe & happy hunting gents!

    BBHunter.
    Her current ad says no bb which is a new add, did you discuss in advanced?

  7. #4005

    Nice. But

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSurfInPC  [View Original Post]
    Hello, all!

    Was wonder if anyone had information on this girl:

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...s/604645332940

    I'm new here but I've lurked quite a bit haha. Much appreciated, thanks guys!
    Really sweet girl. Really flaky though, and heavy medical experimentation. Saw her twice, and last time she was almost incoherent. Rambling on about random shit and looking for stuff all over the room. There was some Tyrones lurking as I left her place. From across the parking lot, I saw two really shady guys go in to her place as she was checking out. She's got help for sure.

  8. #4004

    Which Daisy?

    Providing link to profile or ad would be helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Putting her on my dns list. A bit of a rob this last visit and her demeanor was completely different than earlier visits. See at your own risk.

  9. #4003

    Care to elaborate

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Putting her on my dns list. A bit of a rob this last visit and her demeanor was completely different than earlier visits. See at your own risk.
    I had been planning on seeing her. Pm is fine.

  10. #4002
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSurfInPC  [View Original Post]
    Hello, all!

    Was wonder if anyone had information on this girl:

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...s/604645332940

    I'm new here but I've lurked quite a bit haha. Much appreciated, thanks guys!
    She's been reviewed plenty of times. I'd assume she is pimped.

  11. #4001

    Daisy

    Putting her on my dns list. A bit of a rob this last visit and her demeanor was completely different than earlier visits. See at your own risk.

  12. #4000

    Bonnie

    Snarky Answer:

    The search function is your friend. Learn to use it. RTFF.

    Nice answer:

    Multiple reports on her in this very section. See Pdxhuskie's report #3690 for an amusing review.

    I swear sometimes the fucking questions asked on USSG make me feel like I'm stuck in the movie "Groundhog Day". Only w/ hoes...

  13. 03-16-21 00:24


  14. 03-16-21 00:21


  15. #3999
    Quote Originally Posted by PiercedNTiny  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Sammy twice pre-covid and never got around to finding out if she belongs here. Not because I didn't want to, but because by the time she was done with BBBJ I was done. She loves a dick in her mouth and gets giggly when she makes you nut. In the top 3 of my life probably. The 2nd time I saw her I planned on exploring more but again she was having so much fun seeing how many times I could nut I never got around to it I was so light headed.

    Extremely cute and healthy, a real sweetheart and playful, and just general fun to be with.

    Again, pre-covid so idk if she's the same now.

    I would guess that since she was part of the Xotic Tan crew initially, you can see her in the photos of this one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...706425d06607ee

    That it's available but pricey since so far all the girls that work there belong here (Sin does but it's mechanical, and the new girl with her does but I haven't experienced it, and Angelique does as well). Granted Sammy might have left because she doesn't offer it. Idk.

    Again tho, her head game is (was) stellar.
    Just saw her. Agree with everything said here and did go for her BBFS. $$ and a half for hh was pretty expensive for me but felt amazing and is accommodating. Only issue is her communication coukd be way better had to try half a day to meet up.

  16. #3998

    Bonnie Lavonne

    Hello, all!

    Was wonder if anyone had information on this girl:

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...s/604645332940

    I'm new here but I've lurked quite a bit haha. Much appreciated, thanks guys!

  17. #3997

    Very enjoyable.

    Hello gents,

    Went to PDX run some personal errands and made plans with a mature MILF I have had my eye on for a while.

    I was able to get scheduled with Janice aka TooNice1974 in Vancouver. She is not into kissing which is a crying shame & was warned prior by Hinderland in post #2382 but had to give it a try. IMO she is much better looking than her pics and arrived at her incall which she is in the middle of renovating but still very comfortable. Started off with a little DATY which tasted amazing & then in turn she sucked me until I was ready to pop. Performed a camel slide with her groaning until I slowly slid it in and let me cream her without an issue. She is so enjoyable. Great company & if she was into kissing I would have a hard time not seeing her every chance I get.

    Stay safe & happy hunting gents!

    BBHunter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape