Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23740

    Was in Chicago, now Des Plaines or Mt Prospect

    Searched but didn't have a name for her. Anyone try her? Rate is 1. 5 hr, so seems steep.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...vices/38031619

  2. #23739

    Kp

    I think this discussion is a better fit in Asian Apartment Girls than in Massage Parlor Reports.

    I am hearing that KP may be accepting a few new clients IF you fill out the form on their web site. It will not be a fast process (think perhaps months) and prone to disappoint. Also, if you have been a client and have stayed away for more than a last year (I wonder why) they may no longer have knowledge of you. Again, this is some very slightly informed speculation and between the line reading on my part. I don't really know much more and I am unwilling to share how / why I developed these ideas.

    Finally, if you can, see Gina. She will be here for another week or so. As with many, her English is very weak but I found her many other talents extremely enjoyable and looks near the top of the scale.

    Stay safe and get vaccinated when / if you can.

    CB.

  3. #23738

    Good Luck With That

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Any good latina FS spots left?
    AOL Fullerton and Western and please on Western and Division. Melissa at AOL was pretty good at one point. Mongers mentioned a Leslie at please. Definitely YMMV.

  4. #23737

    Big ones

    Ok so I am going to attempt to try Angela / Debbie GILF on Peterson with big ones. Also mentioned was Angela from rose. Are there any other ones I am missing?? I have seen Mimi on several occasions at relax and the new girls (although new to me) are great. Can anyone PM me others that I have to try. I have info on relax in GE and also moon spa and a few others.

  5. #23736

    Advice for a person from out of state.

    I am coming from out of town. What are some good massage places in Chicago to check out?

    Thanks for any advice.

  6. #23735

    Used to

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.
    Patronized semi-regularly when they used to place in the south loop. Never a bad experience.

  7. #23734

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.
    I thought KP was not accepting new customers. It has been that way quite a while.

  8. #23733
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    So the number for Norwood Massage has been disconnected. Anyone with updated contact info? Would be much appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Went to Norwood on Sunday. Door was locked. Did anyone get the girls I need who was doing massages? The older Polish lady has been ill for a while abs the number doesn't work any more. Last I was there I had Raquel. She quite the next day. If I go and the door is open I'll let you guys know. Also, fellas, feeling really bad. There's such a scam in STG. Have had no luck at all. Fake posts or LEO. Be careful. 312-XXX-9631 is close to Elston.

  9. #23732
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Under 30 cute petite.
    Belmont smelled bad the past 2 times I was there. Left. They need to work on that.

  10. #23731
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    More here refer to her as Deb, but she's still Angela to me, from her day's at Alice's in Chinatown. She's actually 63. But her tits have held up very nicely. On the occasions I still visit I sometimes wonder if she's still got what it takes, but I don't have a complaint yet.
    Pay day tomorrow I'm about to try her out with all the reviews.

  11. #23730

    Yeah

    It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesSmith077  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried this Korean place? Saw a good review on ter but that therapist isn't there any longer.

    http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=158239012156405

  12. #23729

    Kp

    Anybody tried this Korean place? Saw a good review on ter but that therapist isn't there any longer.

    http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=158239012156405

  13. #23728

    Deb. Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Actually, she is probably a bit older, but still hanging there.
    More here refer to her as Deb, but she's still Angela to me, from her day's at Alice's in Chinatown. She's actually 63. But her tits have held up very nicely. On the occasions I still visit I sometimes wonder if she's still got what it takes, but I don't have a complaint yet.

  14. #23727

    Two reports

    B & D Massage.

    Went for hh. Was able to rub her backside OTC and tried to get under but she couldn't have it. "I just do massage. " No L1. Wouldn't give me a name. She's kinda tall. Massage sucked and she ended early pretending the hh was done. Don't waste your time.

    Belmont.

    HH massage with Judy. Nice knockers, probably around a C, mid 30's. Went completely topless, L1 was slow and nice, even some nipple pinching (me pinching hers). I found her very attractive and feminine. She said "done" when I know my hh wasn't done but I didn't have complaints as it was comfortable.

  15. #23726

    AARP Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Actually, she is probably a bit older, but still hanging there.
    I would guess that 50 percent of Chinese chicago parlor women are over 60. Mongers are in denial.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape