Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,261 to 16,275 of 40000
-
03-16-21 10:13 #23740Senior Member

Posts: 225Was in Chicago, now Des Plaines or Mt Prospect
Searched but didn't have a name for her. Anyone try her? Rate is 1. 5 hr, so seems steep.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...vices/38031619
-
03-16-21 09:43 #23739Senior Member

Posts: 154Kp
I think this discussion is a better fit in Asian Apartment Girls than in Massage Parlor Reports.
I am hearing that KP may be accepting a few new clients IF you fill out the form on their web site. It will not be a fast process (think perhaps months) and prone to disappoint. Also, if you have been a client and have stayed away for more than a last year (I wonder why) they may no longer have knowledge of you. Again, this is some very slightly informed speculation and between the line reading on my part. I don't really know much more and I am unwilling to share how / why I developed these ideas.
Finally, if you can, see Gina. She will be here for another week or so. As with many, her English is very weak but I found her many other talents extremely enjoyable and looks near the top of the scale.
Stay safe and get vaccinated when / if you can.
CB.
-
03-16-21 09:26 #23738Senior Member

Posts: 290Good Luck With That
AOL Fullerton and Western and please on Western and Division. Melissa at AOL was pretty good at one point. Mongers mentioned a Leslie at please. Definitely YMMV.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 08:22 #23737Senior Member

Posts: 81Big ones
Ok so I am going to attempt to try Angela / Debbie GILF on Peterson with big ones. Also mentioned was Angela from rose. Are there any other ones I am missing?? I have seen Mimi on several occasions at relax and the new girls (although new to me) are great. Can anyone PM me others that I have to try. I have info on relax in GE and also moon spa and a few others.
-
03-16-21 03:39 #23736Regular Member

Posts: 12Advice for a person from out of state.
I am coming from out of town. What are some good massage places in Chicago to check out?
Thanks for any advice.
-
03-15-21 22:00 #23735Senior Member

Posts: 218Used to
Patronized semi-regularly when they used to place in the south loop. Never a bad experience.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 21:55 #23734Senior Member

Posts: 468Kp
I thought KP was not accepting new customers. It has been that way quite a while.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 21:42 #23733Senior Member

Posts: 59Went to Norwood on Sunday. Door was locked. Did anyone get the girls I need who was doing massages? The older Polish lady has been ill for a while abs the number doesn't work any more. Last I was there I had Raquel. She quite the next day. If I go and the door is open I'll let you guys know. Also, fellas, feeling really bad. There's such a scam in STG. Have had no luck at all. Fake posts or LEO. Be careful. 312-XXX-9631 is close to Elston.
Originally Posted by DLover64
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 21:37 #23732Senior Member

Posts: 59Belmont smelled bad the past 2 times I was there. Left. They need to work on that.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 19:41 #23731Senior Member

Posts: 81Pay day tomorrow I'm about to try her out with all the reviews.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 17:59 #23730Senior Member

Posts: 521Yeah
It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.
Originally Posted by JamesSmith077
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 15:09 #23729Regular Member

Posts: 14Kp
Anybody tried this Korean place? Saw a good review on ter but that therapist isn't there any longer.
http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=158239012156405
-
03-15-21 14:12 #23728Senior Member

Posts: 218Deb. Angela
More here refer to her as Deb, but she's still Angela to me, from her day's at Alice's in Chinatown. She's actually 63. But her tits have held up very nicely. On the occasions I still visit I sometimes wonder if she's still got what it takes, but I don't have a complaint yet.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 11:37 #23727Senior Member

Posts: 144Two reports
B & D Massage.
Went for hh. Was able to rub her backside OTC and tried to get under but she couldn't have it. "I just do massage. " No L1. Wouldn't give me a name. She's kinda tall. Massage sucked and she ended early pretending the hh was done. Don't waste your time.
Belmont.
HH massage with Judy. Nice knockers, probably around a C, mid 30's. Went completely topless, L1 was slow and nice, even some nipple pinching (me pinching hers). I found her very attractive and feminine. She said "done" when I know my hh wasn't done but I didn't have complaints as it was comfortable.
-
03-15-21 01:55 #23726Senior Member

Posts: 936AARP Pussy
I would guess that 50 percent of Chinese chicago parlor women are over 60. Mongers are in denial.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






