Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 40009
-
03-15-21 21:55 #23734Senior Member

Posts: 468Kp
I thought KP was not accepting new customers. It has been that way quite a while.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 21:42 #23733Senior Member

Posts: 59Went to Norwood on Sunday. Door was locked. Did anyone get the girls I need who was doing massages? The older Polish lady has been ill for a while abs the number doesn't work any more. Last I was there I had Raquel. She quite the next day. If I go and the door is open I'll let you guys know. Also, fellas, feeling really bad. There's such a scam in STG. Have had no luck at all. Fake posts or LEO. Be careful. 312-XXX-9631 is close to Elston.
Originally Posted by DLover64
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 21:37 #23732Senior Member

Posts: 59Belmont smelled bad the past 2 times I was there. Left. They need to work on that.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 19:41 #23731Senior Member

Posts: 81Pay day tomorrow I'm about to try her out with all the reviews.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 17:59 #23730Senior Member

Posts: 521Yeah
It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.
Originally Posted by JamesSmith077
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 15:09 #23729Regular Member

Posts: 14Kp
Anybody tried this Korean place? Saw a good review on ter but that therapist isn't there any longer.
http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=158239012156405
-
03-15-21 14:12 #23728Senior Member

Posts: 218Deb. Angela
More here refer to her as Deb, but she's still Angela to me, from her day's at Alice's in Chinatown. She's actually 63. But her tits have held up very nicely. On the occasions I still visit I sometimes wonder if she's still got what it takes, but I don't have a complaint yet.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 11:37 #23727Senior Member

Posts: 144Two reports
B & D Massage.
Went for hh. Was able to rub her backside OTC and tried to get under but she couldn't have it. "I just do massage. " No L1. Wouldn't give me a name. She's kinda tall. Massage sucked and she ended early pretending the hh was done. Don't waste your time.
Belmont.
HH massage with Judy. Nice knockers, probably around a C, mid 30's. Went completely topless, L1 was slow and nice, even some nipple pinching (me pinching hers). I found her very attractive and feminine. She said "done" when I know my hh wasn't done but I didn't have complaints as it was comfortable.
-
03-15-21 01:55 #23726Senior Member

Posts: 936AARP Pussy
I would guess that 50 percent of Chinese chicago parlor women are over 60. Mongers are in denial.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 20:53 #23725Senior Member

Posts: 318Got a link to her ads, this is essentially the type of Masseuse and service I'm looking for. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 11:04 #23724Senior Member

Posts: 67Shayna
Met up with Shayna (downtown Chicago) for a 1 hr massage. Had a good time, will likely repeat.
PROS:
- Fantastic body, pretty face, perfect little spinner.
- Ass is amazing.
- Acts like she's into it.
- Massage lasted around 30 min.
- Fun to talk to but shuts up when I shut up.
- L1 was great, took her time.
- Full nude, mutual touch.
- Location safe and discreet.
- 1. 8.
CONS:
- Massage is sensual, not therapeutic.
- In and out in 45 min.
- AFAIK, nothing more than L1 on the menu.
That's probably her in her ads, but her tits are tiny, not big like the photos suggest. Still, I found her to be friendly, sexy, and a lot of fun. Given how some girls give a weak-ass 10 min "massage", this works. If you want a massage and release, give her a try.
Lastly, I saw someone post here saying she's in her 50's, but that's absolute fucking bullshit. At most, she's in her 30's but likely younger.
-
03-13-21 23:03 #23723Senior Member

Posts: 1573Deb
Actually, she is probably a bit older, but still hanging there.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 22:29 #23722Senior Member

Posts: 92Help
Hello Fellow mongers of Chicago.
Visiting your city for a few days. Looking to get on the prowl tomorrow and reading up on some reports now.
I was hoping if I could get any leads to any FS AMPs. I'm staying near the trump tower and not trying to travel too far.
If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll pay it two fold if you ever visit Nashville or TN.
-
03-13-21 21:06 #23721Senior Member

Posts: 81Guess if you're into the GILF thing take a leap.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 18:24 #23720Banned Member

Posts: 317Peterson
Sorry Debbie is a grandma too old for me. She's past 60 yrs old.
Originally Posted by Grumpy83
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





