Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 40005
-
03-15-21 17:59 #23730Senior Member

Posts: 521Yeah
It's excellent. The environment, the masseuses, and the service. Might be some small differences but I've never had a bad experience.
Originally Posted by JamesSmith077
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 15:09 #23729Regular Member

Posts: 14Kp
Anybody tried this Korean place? Saw a good review on ter but that therapist isn't there any longer.
http://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=158239012156405
-
03-15-21 14:12 #23728Senior Member

Posts: 218Deb. Angela
More here refer to her as Deb, but she's still Angela to me, from her day's at Alice's in Chinatown. She's actually 63. But her tits have held up very nicely. On the occasions I still visit I sometimes wonder if she's still got what it takes, but I don't have a complaint yet.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 11:37 #23727Senior Member

Posts: 144Two reports
B & D Massage.
Went for hh. Was able to rub her backside OTC and tried to get under but she couldn't have it. "I just do massage. " No L1. Wouldn't give me a name. She's kinda tall. Massage sucked and she ended early pretending the hh was done. Don't waste your time.
Belmont.
HH massage with Judy. Nice knockers, probably around a C, mid 30's. Went completely topless, L1 was slow and nice, even some nipple pinching (me pinching hers). I found her very attractive and feminine. She said "done" when I know my hh wasn't done but I didn't have complaints as it was comfortable.
-
03-15-21 01:55 #23726Senior Member

Posts: 936AARP Pussy
I would guess that 50 percent of Chinese chicago parlor women are over 60. Mongers are in denial.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 20:53 #23725Senior Member

Posts: 318Got a link to her ads, this is essentially the type of Masseuse and service I'm looking for. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 11:04 #23724Senior Member

Posts: 67Shayna
Met up with Shayna (downtown Chicago) for a 1 hr massage. Had a good time, will likely repeat.
PROS:
- Fantastic body, pretty face, perfect little spinner.
- Ass is amazing.
- Acts like she's into it.
- Massage lasted around 30 min.
- Fun to talk to but shuts up when I shut up.
- L1 was great, took her time.
- Full nude, mutual touch.
- Location safe and discreet.
- 1. 8.
CONS:
- Massage is sensual, not therapeutic.
- In and out in 45 min.
- AFAIK, nothing more than L1 on the menu.
That's probably her in her ads, but her tits are tiny, not big like the photos suggest. Still, I found her to be friendly, sexy, and a lot of fun. Given how some girls give a weak-ass 10 min "massage", this works. If you want a massage and release, give her a try.
Lastly, I saw someone post here saying she's in her 50's, but that's absolute fucking bullshit. At most, she's in her 30's but likely younger.
-
03-13-21 23:03 #23723Senior Member

Posts: 1573Deb
Actually, she is probably a bit older, but still hanging there.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 22:29 #23722Senior Member

Posts: 92Help
Hello Fellow mongers of Chicago.
Visiting your city for a few days. Looking to get on the prowl tomorrow and reading up on some reports now.
I was hoping if I could get any leads to any FS AMPs. I'm staying near the trump tower and not trying to travel too far.
If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll pay it two fold if you ever visit Nashville or TN.
-
03-13-21 21:06 #23721Senior Member

Posts: 81Guess if you're into the GILF thing take a leap.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 18:24 #23720Banned Member

Posts: 317Peterson
Sorry Debbie is a grandma too old for me. She's past 60 yrs old.
Originally Posted by Grumpy83
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 16:35 #23719Senior Member

Posts: 534Nothing more exciting than getting the MT to agree to the pat on the table!!
Originally Posted by Grumpy83
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 16:17 #23718Senior Member

Posts: 218Eva
Eva's are real and perfect IMO. I haven't seen her I'm a long time but pretty sure Kelly at sxl has a pair of bolt ons. May atcH Wellness had a nice set of larger man mades.
Originally Posted by dbones
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 14:55 #23717Senior Member

Posts: 70I saw Debbie on Peterson today and I had a very nice back massage. On the flip she took down her top and let me suck on her nipples. I then proceeded to pull down her pants as she told me. I was a bad boy. She continued to stroke me and I pulled down her underwear. She stepped out of them and I patted the table and she laid down next to me. I started kissing her and moved to her lips. She started kissing back. I moved down for some DATY and I believe I gave her an O as she got pretty wet. We cuddled, kissed and she wanted to kiss me. She sucked, it was ok- not great and she finished me off. I was there for 75 minutes. I have had both vaccinations and she knew. I have seen her a few times but this was my first visit in a year.
Originally Posted by GoatTrotter
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 12:22 #23716Senior Member

Posts: 64Evan at Belmont
Are her tits real or man made? Any recommendations for some nice man mades, they are my favorite?
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






