Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 13299
-
03-17-21 18:00 #5604Senior Member

Posts: 53Lauren
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/444634796098
Any info on her? She posts a lot so I'm curious if any of our fearless leaders can provide feedback? LOL Thanks in advance.
-
03-17-21 16:39 #5603Senior Member

Posts: 53Based on all of her posts, I'm not sure if I want all of the baggage she comes with. Sucks because she's decent looking.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 08:06 #5602Senior Member

Posts: 324It's been previously reported that she was looking for heroin in one of her ads. No way would I go anywhere near her.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 16:53 #5601Senior Member

Posts: 75Hot thick white girl (anderson)
I try to contribute when I can, and ask for info when needed.
Anyone know anything about this one.
Here or pm either one, thanks in advance.
LL.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/164227655492
-
03-16-21 08:43 #5600Senior Member

Posts: 598Ashlynn off the rails again.
I've never seen her, but all I can say is be careful with this one!
-
03-16-21 07:29 #5599Senior Member

Posts: 109Snow bunny legit?
Has anyone seen her?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/342367216156
-
03-16-21 06:38 #5598Senior Member

Posts: 598She's real and available if you want to travel to LA.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 23:18 #5597Senior Member

Posts: 242TW Pornstars Britney Light
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 23:08 #5596Senior Member

Posts: 207This one looks TGTBT, but maybe real. Anyone seen her yet?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/202194705547
-
03-15-21 22:56 #5595Senior Member

Posts: 207Did you get any info or toftt? I texted, but would love to get some inside info before taking the plunge if there is some.
Originally Posted by HighRolling100
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 12:57 #5594Senior Member

Posts: 519Jenn
Jenn. Ad title says "Sexy, small, and EXOTIC Latin woman". Ad goes up and down daily: https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/342019396056.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 09:54 #5593Senior Member

Posts: 357Jen?
Do you have an ad or contact info for Jen?
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-21 00:11 #5592Senior Member

Posts: 207Sometimes she goes by Kimmy. She is smoking hot, but a bit robotic. She's worth a try once. I haven't seen her in almost 2 years, but still no GFE or bbbj.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/187300891138
-
03-14-21 20:44 #5591Senior Member

Posts: 822Kimberly
Familiar with the other three (love Jen's BBBJ), but who's Kimberly?
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 11:40 #5590Senior Member

Posts: 207Have you tried little Red in Asheville?
Asheville has 3 of my 4 go to girls. I've seen Elena twice and she's fabulous. Sweet, smoking hot, and skilled. I've generally had pretty good luck connecting with her, but there's always a wait. Little Red is a little easier to schedule with, but still pretty inconsistent. I've seen her 3 or 4 times since she's a little cheaper than Elena. My favorite in Asheville right now is Marie. She's not as attractive or young as the other 2 (I'm guessing she's around 35), but she's much better at making a connection and just as skilled. And she's very reliable. When she says she's available, she's available. I've had to wait up to an hour before, but usually we're getting started 10-15 minutes after our arranged time, which is pretty good for this type of arrangement.
Originally Posted by MartyBass864
[View Original Post]
The only girl I see regularly in Greenville is Jen. She's very tiny, maybe not quite 100 lbs. She's pretty high energy and very friendly, but not great at getting you turned on.
If you don't need GFE, Kimberly is a great option. She's reliable and incredibly hot. I've only seen her once, though, because she's not GFE. I've been tempted to go back, but with the other options out there, I just don't.










Reply With Quote






