Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,566 to 17,580 of 37338
-
03-14-21 22:39 #19773Senior Member

Posts: 349Read the ad
28 years old, White, 5' 9', 115 lbs, Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair, Curvy, 91-115-94, DD.
When they post their measurements like this they are not posting from the US. This is posted from overseas. Go ahead and call, will bet they ask for a deposit when you arrive at the address they give you hoping you will send it in the off chance you believe they are legit. Actually had this exact thing happen. But the girl sent me her address and, LOL, it was the same hotel I was at. So I played along till she asked for a deposit, told her to come downstairs and get it. Crickets.
Brothers. Don't let the little guy get you in trouble.
-
03-14-21 22:28 #19772Senior Member

Posts: 349So easy to spot
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2121098
I travel for work and have seen this pic in at least a dozen cities, I stopped harassing the numbers posted, wore me out. AVOID.
-
03-14-21 21:58 #19771Senior Member

Posts: 349Another LOL
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/2298177
Read pricing. What a steal of a deal for overnite. Don't waste your time. RED FLAG.
-
03-14-21 21:37 #19770Senior Member

Posts: 349Lol
Check this ad out. Description does not match photos, why would you call. Do not waste your time, says is a latina BBW. Really. Look at the pics, neither latina or BBW, you go and you will be surprised.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12941720
-
03-14-21 21:32 #19769Senior Member

Posts: 349Read Carefully
I'm available for all kind of service you want such as:
Youwill definitely enjoy my boobs I'm enjoy the sex all the time.
👅DoggyStyle /128069;69 Style /128069;BBJ /128069;incalls /128069;Outcalls Available! Oral sex.
Which you going to enjoy me alot and choose me as your regular girl which.
You going to enjoy me alot, trust me no games or BS👅.
Read the lack of sentence structure, also when ever it says "69 style", guaranteed a scam, also scammers don't realize they should not directly offer sexual services in the ad. Could be a trap, or will inevitably ask for deposit. BEWARE ads that read this way, use your gut. Does not sound right. VERY good chance its bogus. Unless you do what I do and converse for a while just to piss them off and waste there time. I do when I get really bored. LOL.
Be safe brothers, if we screw with hese scammers enough they may at least slow down their posts. Lets team up on them and drive them nuts.
-
03-14-21 21:24 #19768Senior Member

Posts: 349Asking for deposit. LOL
Don't fall for it.
Let her starve.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11892465
-
03-14-21 17:15 #19767Senior Member

Posts: 339I would like to also
I would like to know also.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 17:14 #19766Senior Member

Posts: 339Digits
Here you go. It was pretty easy to find. She posts about every other day.
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/404409804234
-
03-14-21 16:54 #19765Senior Member

Posts: 316Search Ms Watts on this thread and you'll see the info.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 14:21 #19764Senior Member

Posts: 488Who?
Yeah who is this?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 13:53 #19763Senior Member

Posts: 1772Who? Any links or photos?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 13:47 #19762Senior Member

Posts: 438Ms Watt
Saw Ms Watt in the last couple of weeks.
I'd say the first visit guaranteed I'd be back for a repeat. Finished with a nice deepthroat swallow.
A week later and visit 2 went well.
Visit 2 started with a semi drunk text from me.
Me: Hey Ms Watt.
Her: Hey.
Me: Are you available.
Her: Yes.
Me: Great! I'm in a deepthroat facef*cking mood. Are you ok with that?
Her: I'm ready, when will you be here?
Finished with a nice open mouth and eye contact catch and swallow with a deepthroat suck me dry.
I'd say visit 3 is on the horizon.
-
03-14-21 12:23 #19761Senior Member

Posts: 76Here digits ate 804- 719-XXXX.
Originally Posted by Talltex
[View Original Post]
We X out the last four, posting phone numbers is against the rules.
A2
-
03-14-21 11:59 #19760Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thanks. Was texting with her to set something up for tomm. She never mentioned she is bigger than her post stated. I'm more into spinners and will pass. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 10:29 #19759Senior Member

Posts: 242Saw her too. She is literally twice her pre-vacation size. I think she is approaching bbw.
Originally Posted by PapiChul0
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






