Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,566 to 17,580 of 37324
-
03-14-21 13:47 #19759Senior Member

Posts: 438Ms Watt
Saw Ms Watt in the last couple of weeks.
I'd say the first visit guaranteed I'd be back for a repeat. Finished with a nice deepthroat swallow.
A week later and visit 2 went well.
Visit 2 started with a semi drunk text from me.
Me: Hey Ms Watt.
Her: Hey.
Me: Are you available.
Her: Yes.
Me: Great! I'm in a deepthroat facef*cking mood. Are you ok with that?
Her: I'm ready, when will you be here?
Finished with a nice open mouth and eye contact catch and swallow with a deepthroat suck me dry.
I'd say visit 3 is on the horizon.
-
03-14-21 12:23 #19758Senior Member

Posts: 76Here digits ate 804- 719-XXXX.
Originally Posted by Talltex
[View Original Post]
We X out the last four, posting phone numbers is against the rules.
A2
-
03-14-21 11:59 #19757Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thanks. Was texting with her to set something up for tomm. She never mentioned she is bigger than her post stated. I'm more into spinners and will pass. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 10:29 #19756Senior Member

Posts: 242Saw her too. She is literally twice her pre-vacation size. I think she is approaching bbw.
Originally Posted by PapiChul0
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 09:03 #19755Senior Member

Posts: 1333Castle
Did you have fun storming the castle?
Originally Posted by ChillRva
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-21 08:52 #19754Senior Member

Posts: 73Serenity. Blonde
Any intell on this one? May be newbie as search on her name didn't return any match. Texted her but thus far no response.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/537797611867
-
03-14-21 00:53 #19753Senior Member

Posts: 91Blonde
Recently had a dream about this girl at a safe mid-tiered hotel on the Southside. Overall experience was positive. She was very personable and did a great job putting me at ease. The room was slightly smokey but clean and organized. She's a little thicker than she used to be but it looks good on her and the extra weight seems to have gone to the right places. In the dream I opted for a short stay which was. 8 but I never felt rushed or pressured to finish. Dream started off in mish and later moved to canine. She's a bit of a talker and seemed to get into it which really got me going. I'll definitely repeat.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/587178203126
-
03-14-21 00:46 #19752Senior Member

Posts: 91Moved to Chesterfield county now. Not sure when she's getting out.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 22:56 #19751Senior Member

Posts: 37[QUOTE=Talltex;5252806]I see you only posted 4 xs. Will politely ask for digits. Keep posting as often as possible. Thanks in advance. Will post results./QUOTE]No prob. Long time hobbyist but new to this arena. Thanks for the encouragement. 804-719-XXXX. Hope your dream is as good as mine was.
-
03-13-21 20:56 #19750Regular Member

Posts: 9[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
03-13-21 20:49 #19749Regular Member

Posts: 9Staxx. Stalker back
Hey fellow mongers,
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
Just so you know. Someone is posting false ads on Skip the Games trying to screw with Staxx. If can do me a favor and go on stg and report posts would help her out. I just was dreaming and in my dream she saw the post and went ballistic. It's not true the post that this person has put up.
Thanks.
-
03-13-21 18:19 #19748Senior Member

Posts: 452Staxx
That's her.
Originally Posted by Psnuse77
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/592142777696
Have fun and be safe!
-
03-13-21 17:48 #19747Senior Member

Posts: 121Ad
Is there a link to her ad? I see it often paired with "obedient Polish girl". Same person?
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 17:28 #19746Senior Member

Posts: 349Digits?
I see you only posted 4 xs. Will politely ask for digits. Keep posting as often as possible. Thanks in advance. Will post results.
Originally Posted by Lemooky1764
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-21 12:23 #19745Senior Member

Posts: 28Hopewell redhead
I had seen a couple of people post that she gives really good head and that it was only for. 4. I went today for the BBBJ and did not realize how short of a time limit went along with that. She told me when she got on her knees that she really enjoyed doing it and that was the only reason why, so I was exited. However, it seemed very mechanical and she did not switch it up much. I will say it felt good for what it was, but she told me that I had to leave after only 12 minutes and had someone else coming in. I don't know if I'll repeat. I asked her if I can get two more minutes because I would be able to finish, because I was close and she said no sorry I have someone else coming in the next couple of minutes and told me to bring an extra. 1 next time to finish. Very unfortunate otherwise, I might have been a repeat customer for the location convenience and price.
I commonly only get head when first meeting a new girl, and I've never been asked to leave after 12 minutes. I usually get at least 20 in my experience. Guess I'll have to try one of these new popular girls if I don't want to leave disappointed.








Reply With Quote





