Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 17260
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12880

    Burn?

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I wrote about her previously. She has a face piercing. Her technique was terrible and I had to fake an orgasm. Not as bad as Hali, but bad.

    At 3 Pm on Friday I met Marissa again near Alex Market. I was driving down the street listening to Joan Jett, and ironically Marissa, who looks somewhat like a young Joan Jett, appeared. We went to a place nearby which is safe in the daytime. She sucked me off and did a great job. Then she rode me until I dropped a 4 day load inside her. She wiped her pussy off with some Motel 6 toilet paper and threw it on the ground outside. Gave her 35 and some party supplies. Then I went to Joseppi's to wash my hands and my dick, because I got KY Jelly everywhere, since Marissa sure has a tight coochie. I ordered a pizza and ate it in the car, then threw the empty box and the empty plastic pop bottle out the window into the parking lot, which was already strewn with trash. I saw Shelby B, the thief / dick burner by New York Market. She gave me the doggy dinner bowl look as I drove by, ignoring her.

    Earlier, I had texted HSW Marie and got no response.
    Is Shelby still limping? LOL.

  2. #12879

    Cassie is awful, Marissa is good

    Quote Originally Posted by Streetlover1  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a thin white girl with auburn hair on Sullivant near Herbert's place and she looked solid, said she was 22 and a talented oral performer. I said that I had a room nearby and wanted to go there. She accepted but wanted to stop and pick up her medicine and I said I could drop her at the pharmacy after we spent some time getting to know each other. She immediately started pouting and I should have cut her loose at that point. Really lame effort with no enthusiasm even though I told her I would tip beyond the 30 dollar donation for her time.

    Decent enough body but terrible technique and effort, I would not recommend.
    I wrote about her previously. She has a face piercing. Her technique was terrible and I had to fake an orgasm. Not as bad as Hali, but bad.

    At 3 Pm on Friday I met Marissa again near Alex Market. I was driving down the street listening to Joan Jett, and ironically Marissa, who looks somewhat like a young Joan Jett, appeared. We went to a place nearby which is safe in the daytime. She sucked me off and did a great job. Then she rode me until I dropped a 4 day load inside her. She wiped her pussy off with some Motel 6 toilet paper and threw it on the ground outside. Gave her 35 and some party supplies. Then I went to Joseppi's to wash my hands and my dick, because I got KY Jelly everywhere, since Marissa sure has a tight coochie. I ordered a pizza and ate it in the car, then threw the empty box and the empty plastic pop bottle out the window into the parking lot, which was already strewn with trash. I saw Shelby B, the thief / dick burner by New York Market. She gave me the doggy dinner bowl look as I drove by, ignoring her.

    Earlier, I had texted HSW Marie and got no response.

  3. #12878

    Cassie

    I picked up a thin white girl with auburn hair on Sullivant near Herbert's place and she looked solid, said she was 22 and a talented oral performer. I said that I had a room nearby and wanted to go there. She accepted but wanted to stop and pick up her medicine and I said I could drop her at the pharmacy after we spent some time getting to know each other. She immediately started pouting and I should have cut her loose at that point. Really lame effort with no enthusiasm even though I told her I would tip beyond the 30 dollar donation for her time.

    Decent enough body but terrible technique and effort, I would not recommend.

  4. #12877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I'll pass. 4 kids, I'm sure they all have different fathers, all of whom are in prison. And that's if she knows who they are. A couple other red flags on her profile are the filtered / airbrushed pics and of course images containing captions like "only God can judge me" and "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best".

    I am interested in meeting Paigel, and any girl under 25.
    Here's an old ad of Paigel's. Maybe the number still works?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/572024824692

  5. #12876
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    I'll pass. 4 kids, I'm sure they all have different fathers, all of whom are in prison. And that's if she knows who they are. A couple other red flags on her profile are the filtered / airbrushed pics and of course images containing captions like "only God can judge me" and "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best".

    I am interested in meeting Paigel, and any girl under 25.

  6. #12875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by GetInLetsGo  [View Original Post]
    I'm a day time stroller for the last 10 years or so and never seen this girl out. I worked off the stroll when first got into the game at 22 and have been going back ever since LOL.
    She was picked up on Parsons. I assume she is new to the biz since her record is clean except for the one incident.

  7. #12874

    Never seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    I'm a day time stroller for the last 10 years or so and never seen this girl out. I worked off the stroll when first got into the game at 22 and have been going back ever since LOL.

  8. #12873
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    Maegan is a regular on the west side stroll. She is just ok from my experience.

  9. #12872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494

    Chastiney

    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chastiney 1.jpg‎   Chastiney 2.jpg‎   Chastiney 3.jpg‎   Chastiney 4.jpg‎   Chastiney 5.jpg‎  

    Maegen 1.jpg‎  

  10. #12871

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I met 33 year old Liz and Sully and Harris. Slender, long brown hair, kinda plain Jane looks. Claims to have a CDL and live in a nice neighbourhood out east. Wonder if she is just new to getting high, or BSing. You never can tell with these ladies. Anyhow, we went to a side street, great BBBJ start, she whipped out a condom. I said no. I put some KY Warming jelly on the tip of my dick and went in raw and filled her up with hot gooey sperm. She let out a loud, low pitched queef and lots of cum dripped out of her. She got 30 but wanted more. Oh well. At 33,30 bucks is as good as it gets. She is lucky I picked her up at all.

    SlutSmasher, too bad about Dani W. That sucks. She asked me for 60 bucks or so for BBFS. That's too much.

    I am going to find Payton and give her a massive load. I have 30 bucks burning a hole in my pocket now!

    OntheBowel67- Thanks for letting me know. Have any of you mongers gotten Wuhan Flu from a toilet seat? Here is a very old picture of me at Spanky's before they remodelled the bathroom, when it was called Rocky Top.
    Liz is besties with little bit, and not new to the game at all. They do in fact live out east with an elderly sugar daddy who is under the impression what they have is true love. On a side note, little bit is likely going to an extended vacation in a few weeks and hitting the streets hard in the interim.

  11. #12870

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by NumbNuts22  [View Original Post]
    Any digits for Payton? I will be travelling through Columbus and would like to take her for a ride.
    She doesn't currently have a phone.

  12. #12869

    Travelling through Columbus

    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's the one and only.
    Any digits for Payton? I will be travelling through Columbus and would like to take her for a ride.

  13. #12868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    I recognize those "****" socks. That dude on xhamster had all the chicks wear them.
    Yeah, that's his trademark. I prefer to see the entire legs and feet. The socks spoil it for me. It's not as fluid.

  14. #12867

    Liz at Sully / Harris

    I met 33 year old Liz and Sully and Harris. Slender, long brown hair, kinda plain Jane looks. Claims to have a CDL and live in a nice neighbourhood out east. Wonder if she is just new to getting high, or BSing. You never can tell with these ladies. Anyhow, we went to a side street, great BBBJ start, she whipped out a condom. I said no. I put some KY Warming jelly on the tip of my dick and went in raw and filled her up with hot gooey sperm. She let out a loud, low pitched queef and lots of cum dripped out of her. She got 30 but wanted more. Oh well. At 33,30 bucks is as good as it gets. She is lucky I picked her up at all.

    SlutSmasher, too bad about Dani W. That sucks. She asked me for 60 bucks or so for BBFS. That's too much.

    I am going to find Payton and give her a massive load. I have 30 bucks burning a hole in my pocket now!

    OntheBowel67- Thanks for letting me know. Have any of you mongers gotten Wuhan Flu from a toilet seat? Here is a very old picture of me at Spanky's before they remodelled the bathroom, when it was called Rocky Top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails buttbowl.jpg‎  

  15. #12866
    Yep, that's the one and only.

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape