Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 17257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I'll pass. 4 kids, I'm sure they all have different fathers, all of whom are in prison. And that's if she knows who they are. A couple other red flags on her profile are the filtered / airbrushed pics and of course images containing captions like "only God can judge me" and "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best".

    I am interested in meeting Paigel, and any girl under 25.
    Here's an old ad of Paigel's. Maybe the number still works?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/572024824692

  2. #12876
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    I'll pass. 4 kids, I'm sure they all have different fathers, all of whom are in prison. And that's if she knows who they are. A couple other red flags on her profile are the filtered / airbrushed pics and of course images containing captions like "only God can judge me" and "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best".

    I am interested in meeting Paigel, and any girl under 25.

  3. #12875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by GetInLetsGo  [View Original Post]
    I'm a day time stroller for the last 10 years or so and never seen this girl out. I worked off the stroll when first got into the game at 22 and have been going back ever since LOL.
    She was picked up on Parsons. I assume she is new to the biz since her record is clean except for the one incident.

  4. #12874

    Never seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    I'm a day time stroller for the last 10 years or so and never seen this girl out. I worked off the stroll when first got into the game at 22 and have been going back ever since LOL.

  5. #12873
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    Maegan is a regular on the west side stroll. She is just ok from my experience.

  6. #12872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494

    Chastiney

    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chastiney 1.jpg‎   Chastiney 2.jpg‎   Chastiney 3.jpg‎   Chastiney 4.jpg‎   Chastiney 5.jpg‎  

    Maegen 1.jpg‎  

  7. #12871

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I met 33 year old Liz and Sully and Harris. Slender, long brown hair, kinda plain Jane looks. Claims to have a CDL and live in a nice neighbourhood out east. Wonder if she is just new to getting high, or BSing. You never can tell with these ladies. Anyhow, we went to a side street, great BBBJ start, she whipped out a condom. I said no. I put some KY Warming jelly on the tip of my dick and went in raw and filled her up with hot gooey sperm. She let out a loud, low pitched queef and lots of cum dripped out of her. She got 30 but wanted more. Oh well. At 33,30 bucks is as good as it gets. She is lucky I picked her up at all.

    SlutSmasher, too bad about Dani W. That sucks. She asked me for 60 bucks or so for BBFS. That's too much.

    I am going to find Payton and give her a massive load. I have 30 bucks burning a hole in my pocket now!

    OntheBowel67- Thanks for letting me know. Have any of you mongers gotten Wuhan Flu from a toilet seat? Here is a very old picture of me at Spanky's before they remodelled the bathroom, when it was called Rocky Top.
    Liz is besties with little bit, and not new to the game at all. They do in fact live out east with an elderly sugar daddy who is under the impression what they have is true love. On a side note, little bit is likely going to an extended vacation in a few weeks and hitting the streets hard in the interim.

  8. #12870

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by NumbNuts22  [View Original Post]
    Any digits for Payton? I will be travelling through Columbus and would like to take her for a ride.
    She doesn't currently have a phone.

  9. #12869

    Travelling through Columbus

    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's the one and only.
    Any digits for Payton? I will be travelling through Columbus and would like to take her for a ride.

  10. #12868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    I recognize those "****" socks. That dude on xhamster had all the chicks wear them.
    Yeah, that's his trademark. I prefer to see the entire legs and feet. The socks spoil it for me. It's not as fluid.

  11. #12867

    Liz at Sully / Harris

    I met 33 year old Liz and Sully and Harris. Slender, long brown hair, kinda plain Jane looks. Claims to have a CDL and live in a nice neighbourhood out east. Wonder if she is just new to getting high, or BSing. You never can tell with these ladies. Anyhow, we went to a side street, great BBBJ start, she whipped out a condom. I said no. I put some KY Warming jelly on the tip of my dick and went in raw and filled her up with hot gooey sperm. She let out a loud, low pitched queef and lots of cum dripped out of her. She got 30 but wanted more. Oh well. At 33,30 bucks is as good as it gets. She is lucky I picked her up at all.

    SlutSmasher, too bad about Dani W. That sucks. She asked me for 60 bucks or so for BBFS. That's too much.

    I am going to find Payton and give her a massive load. I have 30 bucks burning a hole in my pocket now!

    OntheBowel67- Thanks for letting me know. Have any of you mongers gotten Wuhan Flu from a toilet seat? Here is a very old picture of me at Spanky's before they remodelled the bathroom, when it was called Rocky Top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails buttbowl.jpg‎  

  12. #12866
    Yep, that's the one and only.

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.

  13. #12865

    Dani and dash

    Hello again to all of the Columbus mongers! Been a while, as I have been extremely busy heading up the NEOBOCA.

    (Northeast Ohio Bureau of Creampie affairs).

    I still make it down to Columbus regularly, just haven't uploaded the reports.

    Anyways, made the Sullivant, Parsons, Hudson, Cleveland loops last night and was not seeing ANYTHING available.

    Finally stumbled upon Dani, who I have basted with an ooey-gooey creampie finish 4-5 times previously.

    She gets in, and asks me to take her to Sully's market to get a drink. I agree, no biggie.

    Before going in, she asks if I'm looking for everything this time (duh), and asks me for 2. 00 to grab a condom while she was in there. I told her we never used them before, but she insisted we use one this time. BBFS with CIP is as standard as it gets. If that's not on the table, there is no more negotiation.

    To save time, I pulled up beside Sully's, and gave her the 2. 00 for the rubber. Once she got out and went into the store, I pulled off and left her in the dust.

    Lot of nerve, demanding a condom when I've already shot at least 4 loads into her previously.

    Slim pickins in the capital city it seems recently.

    Cheers!

    Smasher.

  14. #12864
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.
    I recognize those "****" socks. That dude on xhamster had all the chicks wear them.

  15. #12863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Great report. I don't suppose Payton has an age, or a race?
    I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Payton 1.jpg‎   Payton 2.jpg‎   Payton 3.jpg‎   Payton 4.PNG‎   Payton 5.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape