Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 17249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12884

    Brittany

    Brittany out yet, be back in the co tomorrow and that BBJ is best in town. Hopefully she has been released form her sting arrest.

  2. #12883
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    I assume you have her in the SW section by mistake. Based on her rap sheet she has never been picked up for SW or escorting, just the usual domestic and shoplifting violations. No substance charges. She's listed as 33 years old, 4'10' and 110 pounds. She looks heavier in her FB pics, so the 100 pound weight listed in her ad is probably correct. Saw her on one of the mugshot sites on 12/18/20. I've never had a date with her.
    Yeah have no idea how that happened was from phone hopefully admin can flip this to escort section?

  3. #12882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaaFun  [View Original Post]
    Decided to pull the trigger on Kristen since she advertised her ad with no duo with her man and TBH that pussy pic makes her look small and I bet tight as hell. Rates quoted were. 60 QV and $ . 20 HHR for out to me. I was getting ready to tell her to head my way on a HHR excursion when she laid the you have to buy my videos first haha needless to say I wished her a good night and best of luck with that.

    https://columbus.skipthegames.com/fe...k/368012481868
    I assume you have her in the SW section by mistake. Based on her rap sheet she has never been picked up for SW or escorting, just the usual domestic and shoplifting violations. No substance charges. She's listed as 33 years old, 4'10' and 110 pounds. She looks heavier in her FB pics, so the 100 pound weight listed in her ad is probably correct. Saw her on one of the mugshot sites on 12/18/20. I've never had a date with her.

  4. #12881

    Kristen

    Decided to pull the trigger on Kristen since she advertised her ad with no duo with her man and TBH that pussy pic makes her look small and I bet tight as hell. Rates quoted were. 60 QV and $ . 20 HHR for out to me. I was getting ready to tell her to head my way on a HHR excursion when she laid the you have to buy my videos first haha needless to say I wished her a good night and best of luck with that.

    https://columbus.skipthegames.com/fe...k/368012481868

  5. #12880

    Burn?

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I wrote about her previously. She has a face piercing. Her technique was terrible and I had to fake an orgasm. Not as bad as Hali, but bad.

    At 3 Pm on Friday I met Marissa again near Alex Market. I was driving down the street listening to Joan Jett, and ironically Marissa, who looks somewhat like a young Joan Jett, appeared. We went to a place nearby which is safe in the daytime. She sucked me off and did a great job. Then she rode me until I dropped a 4 day load inside her. She wiped her pussy off with some Motel 6 toilet paper and threw it on the ground outside. Gave her 35 and some party supplies. Then I went to Joseppi's to wash my hands and my dick, because I got KY Jelly everywhere, since Marissa sure has a tight coochie. I ordered a pizza and ate it in the car, then threw the empty box and the empty plastic pop bottle out the window into the parking lot, which was already strewn with trash. I saw Shelby B, the thief / dick burner by New York Market. She gave me the doggy dinner bowl look as I drove by, ignoring her.

    Earlier, I had texted HSW Marie and got no response.
    Is Shelby still limping? LOL.

  6. #12879

    Cassie is awful, Marissa is good

    Quote Originally Posted by Streetlover1  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a thin white girl with auburn hair on Sullivant near Herbert's place and she looked solid, said she was 22 and a talented oral performer. I said that I had a room nearby and wanted to go there. She accepted but wanted to stop and pick up her medicine and I said I could drop her at the pharmacy after we spent some time getting to know each other. She immediately started pouting and I should have cut her loose at that point. Really lame effort with no enthusiasm even though I told her I would tip beyond the 30 dollar donation for her time.

    Decent enough body but terrible technique and effort, I would not recommend.
    I wrote about her previously. She has a face piercing. Her technique was terrible and I had to fake an orgasm. Not as bad as Hali, but bad.

    At 3 Pm on Friday I met Marissa again near Alex Market. I was driving down the street listening to Joan Jett, and ironically Marissa, who looks somewhat like a young Joan Jett, appeared. We went to a place nearby which is safe in the daytime. She sucked me off and did a great job. Then she rode me until I dropped a 4 day load inside her. She wiped her pussy off with some Motel 6 toilet paper and threw it on the ground outside. Gave her 35 and some party supplies. Then I went to Joseppi's to wash my hands and my dick, because I got KY Jelly everywhere, since Marissa sure has a tight coochie. I ordered a pizza and ate it in the car, then threw the empty box and the empty plastic pop bottle out the window into the parking lot, which was already strewn with trash. I saw Shelby B, the thief / dick burner by New York Market. She gave me the doggy dinner bowl look as I drove by, ignoring her.

    Earlier, I had texted HSW Marie and got no response.

  7. #12878

    Cassie

    I picked up a thin white girl with auburn hair on Sullivant near Herbert's place and she looked solid, said she was 22 and a talented oral performer. I said that I had a room nearby and wanted to go there. She accepted but wanted to stop and pick up her medicine and I said I could drop her at the pharmacy after we spent some time getting to know each other. She immediately started pouting and I should have cut her loose at that point. Really lame effort with no enthusiasm even though I told her I would tip beyond the 30 dollar donation for her time.

    Decent enough body but terrible technique and effort, I would not recommend.

  8. #12877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I'll pass. 4 kids, I'm sure they all have different fathers, all of whom are in prison. And that's if she knows who they are. A couple other red flags on her profile are the filtered / airbrushed pics and of course images containing captions like "only God can judge me" and "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best".

    I am interested in meeting Paigel, and any girl under 25.
    Here's an old ad of Paigel's. Maybe the number still works?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/572024824692

  9. #12876
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    I'll pass. 4 kids, I'm sure they all have different fathers, all of whom are in prison. And that's if she knows who they are. A couple other red flags on her profile are the filtered / airbrushed pics and of course images containing captions like "only God can judge me" and "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best".

    I am interested in meeting Paigel, and any girl under 25.

  10. #12875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by GetInLetsGo  [View Original Post]
    I'm a day time stroller for the last 10 years or so and never seen this girl out. I worked off the stroll when first got into the game at 22 and have been going back ever since LOL.
    She was picked up on Parsons. I assume she is new to the biz since her record is clean except for the one incident.

  11. #12874

    Never seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    I'm a day time stroller for the last 10 years or so and never seen this girl out. I worked off the stroll when first got into the game at 22 and have been going back ever since LOL.

  12. #12873
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    Maegan is a regular on the west side stroll. She is just ok from my experience.

  13. #12872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494

    Chastiney

    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chastiney 1.jpg‎   Chastiney 2.jpg‎   Chastiney 3.jpg‎   Chastiney 4.jpg‎   Chastiney 5.jpg‎  

    Maegen 1.jpg‎  

  14. #12871

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I met 33 year old Liz and Sully and Harris. Slender, long brown hair, kinda plain Jane looks. Claims to have a CDL and live in a nice neighbourhood out east. Wonder if she is just new to getting high, or BSing. You never can tell with these ladies. Anyhow, we went to a side street, great BBBJ start, she whipped out a condom. I said no. I put some KY Warming jelly on the tip of my dick and went in raw and filled her up with hot gooey sperm. She let out a loud, low pitched queef and lots of cum dripped out of her. She got 30 but wanted more. Oh well. At 33,30 bucks is as good as it gets. She is lucky I picked her up at all.

    SlutSmasher, too bad about Dani W. That sucks. She asked me for 60 bucks or so for BBFS. That's too much.

    I am going to find Payton and give her a massive load. I have 30 bucks burning a hole in my pocket now!

    OntheBowel67- Thanks for letting me know. Have any of you mongers gotten Wuhan Flu from a toilet seat? Here is a very old picture of me at Spanky's before they remodelled the bathroom, when it was called Rocky Top.
    Liz is besties with little bit, and not new to the game at all. They do in fact live out east with an elderly sugar daddy who is under the impression what they have is true love. On a side note, little bit is likely going to an extended vacation in a few weeks and hitting the streets hard in the interim.

  15. #12870

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by NumbNuts22  [View Original Post]
    Any digits for Payton? I will be travelling through Columbus and would like to take her for a ride.
    She doesn't currently have a phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape