Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 29369
-
03-12-21 21:40 #15674Senior Member

Posts: 137Its fake
Well considering she is using a porn stars pics. It's not legit.
Originally Posted by MrElbows
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 21:00 #15673Senior Member

Posts: 56Potential Scam
I tried contacting the lady at.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/218257
She seemed into it. I was too until She asked for a deposit. I declined. This is what her response was.
Sorry I'm a professional ad independent masseuse under a company agent. I accept prepayment to confirm an appointment and agreement BTW a client. I'm not hungry ***** so don't expect me to run away with hundred dollar. Thanks.
-
03-12-21 20:00 #15672Senior Member

Posts: 413C'ville
You might check reports on the Lafayette AMP site. Or ask there.
Originally Posted by BearCoach1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 18:35 #15671Senior Member

Posts: 1175Hard to tell
Doesn't have any telltale signs in the ad and image search didn't find anything. Also googled the number and got no hits.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
Kinda comes down to whether she wants a deposit or not.
-
03-12-21 14:10 #15670Senior Member

Posts: 137Rr
Yeah it doesn't seem like there is much on there besides those two things. Some I can't tell on however. Like is this real?
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/216493
-
03-12-21 13:55 #15669Senior Member

Posts: 290Disabled
Their reviews are disabled. I avoid all of those with disabled reviews. While there are some good reasons to disable the reviews, I have found that most are hiding bad reviews.
Originally Posted by BearCoach1
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 09:02 #15668Senior Member

Posts: 192Its not just here. Gem's are hard to come by an any city I've partaken in or studied. Except I guess for I guess NYC, Florida, or with west coast. Hmm, tourism spots and people with money to burn on vacation. Follow the money.
Originally Posted by Ramses12
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 09:02 #15667Senior Member

Posts: 129Crawfordsville on RR
Anyone ventured out west? Small towns scare me because the LEO has little to do.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/217043
-
03-12-21 07:52 #15666Senior Member

Posts: 247Is it just me? RR ads
Is it just me or does it seem that other than the Asian Spa ads. The rest of the ads on RR are fake. How do we expose these time wasters?
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/218181 - FAKE.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/217463 - FAKE.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/215385 - FAKE.
All in one days worth of ads.
-
03-12-21 00:29 #15665Senior Member

Posts: 477Anyone want to give me a few leads on where these places are at in Chicago? I might take a road trip soon.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 23:36 #15664Senior Member

Posts: 38I would like young / beautiful Asian chicks, but massage scene is filled with old ones. Fairly young ones seem like do nothing to be a little fit. Quality is really bad to be honest and Indy is an unfortunate place.
Originally Posted by Diversion
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 21:22 #15663Senior Member

Posts: 637Re: Variety is the spice of life, but.
I agree with variety is the spice life!
Originally Posted by Diversion
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 17:48 #15662Senior Member

Posts: 413Assian
I've got a few west side possibilities. Taller than usual and better caboose.
Originally Posted by Diversion
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 13:56 #15661Senior Member

Posts: 31Variety is the spice of life, but.
I get what your saying, I'm sure I would have to visit these hot Tomali south American girls. But I've always thought asian women were the hottest. They could generally use a little more ass, but I like it when their English is limited, less talk always good from a female anyway. I see ads all the time for mixed black / Hispanic, but their pics say otherwise.
Originally Posted by Ramses12
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 09:45 #15660Senior Member

Posts: 137Northside Tease
I am looking for a place on the north side that has a good tease game going. I normally go to Purdue, and used to go to Ruby, but since its been a while since I have been out I want to make sure my next time gets what I like.
Suggestions? DMs are welcome.










Reply With Quote





