Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15674

    Its fake

    Quote Originally Posted by MrElbows  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting the lady at.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/218257

    She seemed into it. I was too until She asked for a deposit. I declined. This is what her response was.

    Sorry I'm a professional ad independent masseuse under a company agent. I accept prepayment to confirm an appointment and agreement BTW a client. I'm not hungry ***** so don't expect me to run away with hundred dollar. Thanks.
    Well considering she is using a porn stars pics. It's not legit.

  2. #15673

    Potential Scam

    I tried contacting the lady at.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/218257

    She seemed into it. I was too until She asked for a deposit. I declined. This is what her response was.

    Sorry I'm a professional ad independent masseuse under a company agent. I accept prepayment to confirm an appointment and agreement BTW a client. I'm not hungry ***** so don't expect me to run away with hundred dollar. Thanks.

  3. #15672

    C'ville

    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ventured out west? Small towns scare me because the LEO has little to do.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/217043
    You might check reports on the Lafayette AMP site. Or ask there.

  4. #15671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Hard to tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it doesn't seem like there is much on there besides those two things. Some I can't tell on however. Like is this real?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/216493
    Doesn't have any telltale signs in the ad and image search didn't find anything. Also googled the number and got no hits.

    Kinda comes down to whether she wants a deposit or not.

  5. #15670

    Rr

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does it seem that other than the Asian Spa ads. The rest of the ads on RR are fake. How do we expose these time wasters?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/218181 - FAKE.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/217463 - FAKE.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/215385 - FAKE.

    All in one days worth of ads.
    Yeah it doesn't seem like there is much on there besides those two things. Some I can't tell on however. Like is this real?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/216493

  6. #15669

    Disabled

    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ventured out west? Small towns scare me because the LEO has little to do.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/217043
    Their reviews are disabled. I avoid all of those with disabled reviews. While there are some good reasons to disable the reviews, I have found that most are hiding bad reviews.

  7. #15668
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses12  [View Original Post]
    I would like young / beautiful Asian chicks, but massage scene is filled with old ones. Fairly young ones seem like do nothing to be a little fit. Quality is really bad to be honest and Indy is an unfortunate place.
    Its not just here. Gem's are hard to come by an any city I've partaken in or studied. Except I guess for I guess NYC, Florida, or with west coast. Hmm, tourism spots and people with money to burn on vacation. Follow the money.

  8. #15667

    Crawfordsville on RR

    Anyone ventured out west? Small towns scare me because the LEO has little to do.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/217043

  9. #15666

    Is it just me? RR ads

    Is it just me or does it seem that other than the Asian Spa ads. The rest of the ads on RR are fake. How do we expose these time wasters?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/218181 - FAKE.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/217463 - FAKE.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/215385 - FAKE.

    All in one days worth of ads.

  10. #15665
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    I agree with variety is the spice life!
    Anyone want to give me a few leads on where these places are at in Chicago? I might take a road trip soon.

  11. #15664
    Quote Originally Posted by Diversion  [View Original Post]
    I get what your saying, I'm sure I would have to visit these hot Tomali south American girls. But I've always thought asian women were the hottest. They could generally use a little more ass, but I like it when their English is limited, less talk always good from a female anyway. I see ads all the time for mixed black / Hispanic, but their pics say otherwise.
    I would like young / beautiful Asian chicks, but massage scene is filled with old ones. Fairly young ones seem like do nothing to be a little fit. Quality is really bad to be honest and Indy is an unfortunate place.

  12. #15663

    Re: Variety is the spice of life, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diversion  [View Original Post]
    I get what your saying, I'm sure I would have to visit these hot Tomali south American girls. But I've always thought asian women were the hottest. They could generally use a little more ass, but I like it when their English is limited, less talk always good from a female anyway. I see ads all the time for mixed black / Hispanic, but their pics say otherwise.
    I agree with variety is the spice life!

  13. #15662

    Assian

    Quote Originally Posted by Diversion  [View Original Post]
    I get what your saying, I'm sure I would have to visit these hot Tomali south American girls. But I've always thought asian women were the hottest. They could generally use a little more ass, but I like it when their English is limited, less talk always good from a female anyway. I see ads all the time for mixed black / Hispanic, but their pics say otherwise.
    I've got a few west side possibilities. Taller than usual and better caboose.

  14. #15661

    Variety is the spice of life, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses12  [View Original Post]
    I cannot believe that in Chicago there are so many options of Latina massage places but in Indy there is not even 1 that I know. So, we have to put up with all those old mamasans. What a bullshit.

    Whenever I visit Chicago I see Puerto Ricans and Colombians. Man they are young and hot as hell!!
    I get what your saying, I'm sure I would have to visit these hot Tomali south American girls. But I've always thought asian women were the hottest. They could generally use a little more ass, but I like it when their English is limited, less talk always good from a female anyway. I see ads all the time for mixed black / Hispanic, but their pics say otherwise.

  15. #15660

    Northside Tease

    I am looking for a place on the north side that has a good tease game going. I normally go to Purdue, and used to go to Ruby, but since its been a while since I have been out I want to make sure my next time gets what I like.

    Suggestions? DMs are welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape