Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 25731
-
03-12-21 08:19 #11406Senior Member

Posts: 79I've had similar things happen
A girl I had to cancel on found my wife on FB and said she was going to tell her. I was able to get to my wife's FB and block her so she reached out to my sister in-law. Cost me a year plus in therapy and humiliation. I figured out her real identity and informed her family that she was a filthy *****. Good for the goose I guess.
Originally Posted by Mg7318
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 07:54 #11405Senior Member

Posts: 105Good Time
Met with her yesterday. Paid for her room. Had an hour of a good massage. BBBJ with CIM. Rested a bit and hit it mish with cover. It was well worth the room cost.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...11064/37945612
-
03-12-21 01:43 #11404Senior Member

Posts: 334Robbing mongers
There were multiple reviews that she, and I think a guy, were robbing mongers. And those were the only reviews on her.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 01:37 #11403Senior Member

Posts: 334Coraline
Coraline could host at her previous residence, that's where I would see her. She can't host at her new residence, so I'm afraid you're out of luck. Wish I had better news.
Originally Posted by SKWalker
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 01:30 #11402Senior Member

Posts: 386RedWine
Anyone have any first hand experiences to share? Safe? Legit? Good / bad experience, etc? I did some look backs on posts here but not assured there's enough to go on. Due to their location, it's a bit of a hike so I don't want to waste time chasing a bad experience. Appreciate the feedback. Stay safe.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...2/187423520656
-
03-12-21 01:28 #11401Senior Member

Posts: 334Change Facebook privacy settings, get texting app
What everyone with a Facebook account needs to do is change their privacy settings so people can't find you on Facebook using your phone number. On the app, click:
Originally Posted by Mg7318
[View Original Post]
The menu.
Settings & Privacy.
Settings.
Privacy Settings.
Under How People Find and Contact You, click:
Who can look you up using the phone number you provided.
It defaulted to Everyone. Change it to just you. Then they won't be able to find you on FB using your number.
And yes, get a separate number and only use it. What I like better than a burner phone is a texting app and a separate gmail account. Then I don't have to hide a burner phone, I can just log into the app when I want to receive and respond to messages, use my Contacts if I want, text from my cell, and -- when I'm done -- log off and no more messages will arrive. Personally, I also uninstall the app until I'm ready to read and send messages again, so there isn't this suspicious texting app sitting on my phone that defaults to this mysterious, secret gmail account.
-
03-12-21 00:36 #11400Senior Member

Posts: 58Ya me too 2 years ago
A guy called me and tried to get money from me. Actually told me names of people on my face book. I changed my phone number and he called my office (Facebook again) to get my new number and called me again. I now do not have Facebook. When I did not pay him he sent pictures to my wife at that time, and now she is my X. Change your number now and get a burner phone if you are going to play.
Originally Posted by FearMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 22:40 #11399Senior Member

Posts: 390It will
Had the same thing happen to me from a chick I started talking to on snap from Tinder. We started talking about meeting up and what I could buy her to wear. Once she started asking for money up front and me shutting that shit down quick that's when she looked me up on Facebook by phone number. Threatened to tell my whole family about our conversation. I blocked her number, as well as on Snapchat. For a few months after that I would get a random text from a different number and it was her trying the same shit again LOL.
Originally Posted by FearMonger69
[View Original Post]
Blocked those numbers and kept it pushing. It is unnerving, but if you won't let them blackmail you then they got nothing and they give up.
-
03-11-21 20:20 #11398Regular Member

Posts: 4Yeah just kinda bugged me out because they knew some personal information including my name must've looked my number or Facebook by number I have since made everything private and looking into getting burner phone hopefully this just goes away.
Originally Posted by SparkAndSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 20:03 #11397Senior Member

Posts: 67I and several friends recently got a email saying they know what kind of porn I watch and a video of me, through the computer camera, watch said porn. Complete bullsh*t. Ignore it, another scam, picked your phone number up somewhere. They are taking a shot you will send them money.
Originally Posted by FearMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 19:01 #11396Regular Member

Posts: 4What does this mean
Got a text from a random # saying they know I've contacted escorts kinda bugging me out anybody else gone through this.
-
03-11-21 14:57 #11395Senior Member

Posts: 64Anything on this girl?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...m/759345571146
Never seen her before. Anyone know anything?
-
03-11-21 14:47 #11394Senior Member

Posts: 64New number?
Do you have an up to date number for Jazzi?
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 14:30 #11393Senior Member

Posts: 76Where do you meet her?
Luckily, Caroline replied to me after a few attempts. I was telling her I was going to book a hotel. She simply said she isn't a fan of hotels and went cricket. Where did you guys meet? At your house? I don't really want to do that if it is the only option.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 13:05 #11392Senior Member

Posts: 1420Appt
She was flaked on the last three appt times. Even after she contacted me and said she was available for a car date. I replied within a minute and then never heard back from her.
Originally Posted by Alexio23
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





