Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 25721
-
03-11-21 12:34 #11381Senior Member

Posts: 61Jodi contact.
Anybody want to help a fellow monger out? PM me Jodi info. Thanks.
-
03-11-21 11:38 #11380Senior Member

Posts: 126Mature Providers
Does anyone have any links or relations with any mature / older providers? I would really appreciate it. Feel free to inbox me or respond here. Thanks!
-
03-11-21 09:21 #11379Senior Member

Posts: 342Springield Talent
Sorry about that guys, forgot the link.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/187138801147
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 21:38 #11378Senior Member

Posts: 334Coraline
Yes, Coraline is still around, she just stopped posting ads. And yes, was always an outstanding time. An ATF. Outcall only.
Originally Posted by SirPaul
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 21:15 #11377Senior Member

Posts: 260Jodi
Hey Bros. Will someone PM me the infamous Jodi's number please? I'm also asking for rates, if her incall is hotel, or if she drives to an outcall. The reason why is bc I stay at a hotel on Miller, but I drive a big truck. Its not like I can swoop her up in a car and blend in with traffic. Thanks in advance.
Dixie.
-
03-10-21 20:33 #11376Senior Member

Posts: 60If your talking about the other Springfield ad that isn't "the beast". Yes, it's fake. The same pics are being used in a STG ad in LA.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 13:39 #11375Senior Member

Posts: 1420Link
A link to her add or a pic would be of help.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 13:29 #11374Senior Member

Posts: 342Springfield talent
Was wondering if anyone had Intel on this Springfield provider? She looks TGTBT to me.
-
03-10-21 13:26 #11373Senior Member

Posts: 137North
Anyone have a UTR in the North they are willing to share? Its pretty dry up here as far as ads go.
-
03-10-21 10:56 #11372Senior Member

Posts: 212Yea
Why would I have an experience with someone that I found there ad disgusting to begin with if I find them gross or disgusting why the hell would I pay to have an experience with them. So yea her ad is gross so she is gross.
Originally Posted by Unbelheathen
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 09:19 #11371Banned Member

Posts: 5352Just to make it look real to get your money he will beat her. Smart move never money upfront.
Originally Posted by Sarek33
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 08:46 #11370Senior Member

Posts: 235Based on Ad alone, or direct experience?
No criticism implied, just wanted to know if you have direct knowledge or just find the pics and ad disgusting.
Originally Posted by GitHerDone2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 08:44 #11369Senior Member

Posts: 235Thanks for Fun Size information
That was very helpful. The smoke is a problem for me, may or may not be a dealbreaker. I will post a review if and when.
Originally Posted by Hp2017
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 07:29 #11368Senior Member

Posts: 87Coraline
Coraline still around and a good time?
-
03-10-21 06:53 #11367Senior Member

Posts: 141Thanks
Thank you for the intel on Bailey.
I've never seen Amy, and haven't seen a good thing said about her.
No desire for 1st hand knowledge with Amy.










Reply With Quote





