Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 6794
-
03-16-21 13:31 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 518Agreed
This lady has talent. She played flute for 30 minutes, being careful not to reach creshindo! Then she brought a fearsome eruption. And to finish it off- tongued my phat sack until I was ready for more.
Originally Posted by BigBob4739
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 13:11 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 808Her Add Says GFE
Her add says GFE / CIM. Is this accurate or is she CFS like her sister? How is her attitude?
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 13:08 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 808Likely fake.
Posted in Denver on Sunday.
Originally Posted by Ash0414
[View Original Post]
https://manup.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nver/59764108/
-
03-16-21 11:49 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 82She's a fake
Asks for deposit on cash app or a visa gift card. It's bullshit but the pics are phenomenal!
Originally Posted by Ash0414
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 11:13 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 71Any info on this one
Looking for some info on this one.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/999002259123
MY WET * IS READY TO TAKE IN SOME GOOD HARD COCK THAT WANT SOME JUICES, I OFFER 'INCALL AND OUTCALL PLUS CARDATE' . ALL STYLE ARE WELCOME AND I HAVE NO LIMIT, ALWAYS ASK FOR, why DONATION I'm READY TO DO WHAT YOUR GF OR WIFE can't DO I NEED GENTLEMEN TO TEXT ME WHEN YOUR ARE READY FOR FULL FUN. I AM ALWAYS IN A CHEERFUL MOOD AND ALWAYS CREAMY. Don't HESITATE TO CALL ME IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF SOME PLEASURABLE MOMENT.
I WORK ALONE, NO PIMP, NO MISTRESS, NO ROOM MATE, YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS. REAL BIG MATURE TITTIES, ALL ROUND PLEASURE. 420 FRIENDLY AND ALSO LIKE TO PARTY.
Activities this service provider may enjoy.
Breast relief / RussianDeep throatDomination. Mild (BDSM) Domination. SevereFace sittingFantasy outfits (on request) Girlfriend experience (GFE) Intercourse. Anal (Greek) Intercourse. OralIntercourse. Vaginal (FS) Kissing. Closed lipsKissing. Deep (DFK) Lunch / dinner datesMassage. SensualMassage. TherapeuticMultiple sessions within date time (MSOG) Oral. CIMOral. Receiving (DATY) Oral. Without condom (BBBJ) Pornstar experience (PSE) Prostate massageRimming. ReceivingRole-playingService by two providersStripteaseSubmissionToy showTravel / extended datesWater sports. GivingWater sports. ReceivingWill entertain couplesWill entertain women.
Legal disclaimer.
I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any unlawful acts. I reserve the right and.
-
03-16-21 08:28 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 179Just an FYI
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...d/250456093992
This girl is legit. She's not 20, maybe mid 20's. It's been a while since I've seen her, but I can tell you doggy is a sight to behold. She is the sister of Pinky / Taylor (petite blonde girl) that posts occasionally.
-
03-15-21 15:43 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 49BJ Queen
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/358292017098
Very accommodating. Excellent skills. Nice smile. A little worn but fun. Worth repeating.
-
03-13-21 06:46 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 808Dawn is Still Cool as Ever
I am also aware of issues at first booking. Not completely sure who that number in the add directs you too, but it's not Dawn, and the screening process is rocky. My plumber ended up in purgatory. He went to the website and found Dawn's number, got in touch and had a nice catch up, and got cleared. She still retains the title of coolest provider ever.
Originally Posted by TTouchDown
[View Original Post]
He has not seen Sydney yet as COVID has been killing opportunities to get out of the house evenings and weekends and work has only allowed intermittent QV opportunities during the day and he does not want to rush his first visit. He may just need to take a "mental health day" and pull the trigger.
-
03-12-21 19:35 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 102100% yes. The only DawnAscending girl that's ever been worth the donation. She's super sweet and smoking hot. The biggest hurdle is dealing with Dawn to get a first time booking set up.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 19:33 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 73The first link is a bait and swich. The actual girl looks nothing lime the images she is posting. And the girl is very mechanical and not worth it. I should have saved time and money and beat off.
Originally Posted by DrmsIllNvrSee
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 15:38 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 308Anyone pushed this button?
Gentlemen, curiosity is killing me if this is as special as she thinks it is.
-
03-11-21 16:57 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 26Tweaking the pics
They probably are, if I'm not mistaken google image search searches by file name or something along those lines, it can't match the actual image.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 13:55 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 808What worries him most is that none of the three images in that add popped on a google search. My plumber thought she was new. Only after randomly seeing a previously archived site with one of the same pictures and following that to yet another add was he able to make the Heather connection. Not sure what is going on, if they are tweaking the pictures just enough to not be able to use google image search or what.
Originally Posted by TTouchDown
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 13:14 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 102Couldn't find the post number, but the girl you near missed has also been reported on here as a setup with a boyfriend storming the room as soon as she has cash in hand. You definitely got out of there losing the bare minimum with your time and gas.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 12:51 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 363Chloe
What's up fellow hobbyists. Here's my review of Chloe:
After chatting with a fellow hobbyist, he referred me to Chloe, LOL. Yes, I know, I've seen the mixed reviews on her, some positive, some negative, nevertheless, I was assured I would have a great time. Once receiving her info, and began my the small talk, she was very responsive, gave me the details and etc. Set up the date and time, with no problem. Got a morning text, asking if I was still on, I politely agreed, in which she gave me the details of her incall. Nice area, quiet and secluded. Laid back! Upon arriving she greeted me outside, with a lovely smile, calming my jitters and nerves. She escorted me to her room, which was very nice and must add a very comfortable bed. As we got into action, all I can think was. Man, how does she get negative reviews, but I guess people have a bad day every now and then. She was very vocal and pleasing, nothing mechanical or out the way. No clock watching, etc. Once we finished we engaged in small talk, and escorted me back to the door. Fellas, I must say. I had a delightful time, she felt like the girl next door, friendly, and very homesome, I'm which I hope to see her more in the future! As always, stay safe and hydrated!









Reply With Quote






