Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 6795
-
03-11-21 12:51 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 363Chloe
What's up fellow hobbyists. Here's my review of Chloe:
After chatting with a fellow hobbyist, he referred me to Chloe, LOL. Yes, I know, I've seen the mixed reviews on her, some positive, some negative, nevertheless, I was assured I would have a great time. Once receiving her info, and began my the small talk, she was very responsive, gave me the details and etc. Set up the date and time, with no problem. Got a morning text, asking if I was still on, I politely agreed, in which she gave me the details of her incall. Nice area, quiet and secluded. Laid back! Upon arriving she greeted me outside, with a lovely smile, calming my jitters and nerves. She escorted me to her room, which was very nice and must add a very comfortable bed. As we got into action, all I can think was. Man, how does she get negative reviews, but I guess people have a bad day every now and then. She was very vocal and pleasing, nothing mechanical or out the way. No clock watching, etc. Once we finished we engaged in small talk, and escorted me back to the door. Fellas, I must say. I had a delightful time, she felt like the girl next door, friendly, and very homesome, I'm which I hope to see her more in the future! As always, stay safe and hydrated!
-
03-11-21 12:42 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 363Damn bro!
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 10:16 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 808Redhead in the Danger Zone
My plumber had an itch to scratch over his lunch break. He looked up this Redhead when none of the usual suspects replied, and decided to TOFTT. After confirming she was ready she gave him the location of an Economy place he had never visited. Upon arrival he found that the entire complex of 2-3 hotels was gated with only one way in and out. He backed into a spot with his vehicle pointing towards the exit, and observed the surroundings. There was a lot of activity. He counted no less than 20 gangsters doing gangsta shit. He sent her a text asking for the room to further assess the situation. After 3-4 minutes someone approached and asked if he had any "cigarettes" to sell, upon a no answer dude then wanted to know the time. After he told the guy the time, the guy didn't walk off and kept eyeballing. After a brief stare down and my plumber giving an obvious confused dog look there was a pronounced double click from a concealed source that got the guys attention and helped him become aware that it was time to walk away. My plumber thought it was also time to GTFO.
While that situation was unfolding he saw that she sent texts that she was on her way, was locked out of her room, needed the cash upfront to pay, and wanted him to meet her at the office. No chance of that happening. He politely declined then got a plea to help because she has nobody and all her belongings in the world and the last things she has to remember her dead boyfriend are in that room. He has heard that before too.
He is not sure if the two events are related or just randomly occurring. But he will tell you he will tell you this location is now on the "No go" list and she is at least a time waster if not more. There was also a chubby redhead running around, about 50# heavier than the pics. Not sure if it was her but would not be surprised if it was. He is now also going to start playing the Top Gun theme every time he drives by this location.
Here is the link. Tried to archive it but failed.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...1/485186553018
While failing to archive, he found other ads with the same pics that led down a rabbit hole to Heather. 99% sure she was the one involved in the armed robbery of a monger last year. Pretty sure he dodged a big ass bullet here.
https://archive.ph/SPCql
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/388638317487
Be safe out there. Been reading reports about ATL going to shit, seems like AGS heading that way too.
-
03-11-21 08:37 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 808Some of those photos date to ads from 2014. She was 35 posting as 25 back then. Pretty sure you can find them in the old Backpage if you search for Kendra, Stacey or Brooke.
Originally Posted by BaseNeal
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 19:12 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 74Her photos are very flattering. Made a few years back.
Originally Posted by BigBob4739
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 16:07 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 295She's real
I saw the second one a while back. Decent. Haven't repeated yet but I would.
Originally Posted by DrmsIllNvrSee
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 22:44 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 36Posting atleast 5 different kinds of ads
This old woman posts with different names, those are all TGTBT. Only common thing is the age of those ads.
Originally Posted by BigBob4739
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 19:14 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 260Fake
Reported as a fake before.
Originally Posted by BigBob4739
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 14:55 #2632Senior Member

Posts: 49Kendra is back
Looking for info on Kendra before I dive in. Thanks.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/563185157449
-
03-09-21 14:50 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 49Brenda Lopeze
https://callescort.org/706-600-6964
I communicated with her, local number. She responded and sent photos from a different number. Wanted a deposit so I declined.
-
03-09-21 14:47 #2630Senior Member

Posts: 49I have tried to contact her a couple of times. Looks to good to be true. I'll post if I hear from her.
Originally Posted by WileySilas
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 09:04 #2629Senior Member

Posts: 82Sexy Intelligent
I've inquired about this one in the past but curious if any of you fellow hobbyists have a recent interview experience with her.
I'd like to upload a pic but I keep getting an error message. Below is the link to the posting and the link to the jpeg file. You'll have to cut and paste the pic link.
https://skipthegames.com/img/003/NzY...NTNkNmJmMg.jpg
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...m/357606645356
-
03-08-21 14:54 #2628Senior Member

Posts: 363Yeah, her number should be in the link.
Originally Posted by Scooter5
[View Original Post]
Like I said, pricey. But you get, what you pay for.
-
03-08-21 12:52 #2627Senior Member

Posts: 78Jane?
How do we get in touch with her? https://tryst.link/escort/jane-lovett ? Really 450? For an hour?
Originally Posted by GamerDude86
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 07:21 #2626Senior Member

Posts: 363Definitely should, she's real down to earth, cool and collected. She will make you feel welcomed.
Originally Posted by Chuck84
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





