Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 453 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 6794
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2639
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    My plumber had an itch to scratch over his lunch break. He looked up this Redhead when none of the usual suspects replied, and decided to TOFTT. After confirming she was ready she gave him the location of an Economy place he had never visited. Upon arrival he found that the entire complex of 2-3 hotels was gated with only one way in and out. He backed into a spot with his vehicle pointing towards the exit, and observed the surroundings. There was a lot of activity. He counted no less than 20 gangsters doing gangsta shit. He sent her a text asking for the room to further assess the situation. After 3-4 minutes someone approached and asked if he had any "cigarettes" to sell, upon a no answer dude then wanted to know the time. After he told the guy the time, the guy didn't walk off and kept eyeballing. After a brief stare down and my plumber giving an obvious confused dog look there was a pronounced double click from a concealed source that got the guys attention and helped him become aware that it was time to walk away. My plumber thought it was also time to GTFO.

    While that situation was unfolding he saw that she sent texts that she was on her way, was locked out of her room, needed the cash upfront to pay, and wanted him to meet her at the office. No chance of that happening. He politely declined then got a plea to help because she has nobody and all her belongings in the world and the last things she has to remember her dead boyfriend are in that room. He has heard that before too.
    Damn bro!

  2. #2638

    Redhead in the Danger Zone

    My plumber had an itch to scratch over his lunch break. He looked up this Redhead when none of the usual suspects replied, and decided to TOFTT. After confirming she was ready she gave him the location of an Economy place he had never visited. Upon arrival he found that the entire complex of 2-3 hotels was gated with only one way in and out. He backed into a spot with his vehicle pointing towards the exit, and observed the surroundings. There was a lot of activity. He counted no less than 20 gangsters doing gangsta shit. He sent her a text asking for the room to further assess the situation. After 3-4 minutes someone approached and asked if he had any "cigarettes" to sell, upon a no answer dude then wanted to know the time. After he told the guy the time, the guy didn't walk off and kept eyeballing. After a brief stare down and my plumber giving an obvious confused dog look there was a pronounced double click from a concealed source that got the guys attention and helped him become aware that it was time to walk away. My plumber thought it was also time to GTFO.

    While that situation was unfolding he saw that she sent texts that she was on her way, was locked out of her room, needed the cash upfront to pay, and wanted him to meet her at the office. No chance of that happening. He politely declined then got a plea to help because she has nobody and all her belongings in the world and the last things she has to remember her dead boyfriend are in that room. He has heard that before too.

    He is not sure if the two events are related or just randomly occurring. But he will tell you he will tell you this location is now on the "No go" list and she is at least a time waster if not more. There was also a chubby redhead running around, about 50# heavier than the pics. Not sure if it was her but would not be surprised if it was. He is now also going to start playing the Top Gun theme every time he drives by this location.

    Here is the link. Tried to archive it but failed.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...1/485186553018

    While failing to archive, he found other ads with the same pics that led down a rabbit hole to Heather. 99% sure she was the one involved in the armed robbery of a monger last year. Pretty sure he dodged a big ass bullet here.

    https://archive.ph/SPCql

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/388638317487

    Be safe out there. Been reading reports about ATL going to shit, seems like AGS heading that way too.

  3. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by BaseNeal  [View Original Post]
    This old woman posts with different names, those are all TGTBT. Only common thing is the age of those ads.
    Some of those photos date to ads from 2014. She was 35 posting as 25 back then. Pretty sure you can find them in the old Backpage if you search for Kendra, Stacey or Brooke.

  4. #2636
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob4739  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to contact her a couple of times. Looks to good to be true. I'll post if I hear from her.
    Her photos are very flattering. Made a few years back.

  5. #2635

    She's real

    I saw the second one a while back. Decent. Haven't repeated yet but I would.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrmsIllNvrSee  [View Original Post]
    These two have been posting in Augusta for a while now, but I don't recall seeing any reports about them. I'm considering TOFTT, which admittedly I haven't done in a while, but hoping someone might have some information to share about one or both of them.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/931741869601

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/727651852557

  6. #2634

    Posting atleast 5 different kinds of ads

    This old woman posts with different names, those are all TGTBT. Only common thing is the age of those ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob4739  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on Kendra before I dive in. Thanks.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/563185157449

  7. #2633

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob4739  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on Kendra before I dive in. Thanks.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/563185157449
    Reported as a fake before.

  8. #2632

    Kendra is back

    Looking for info on Kendra before I dive in. Thanks.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/563185157449

  9. #2631

    Brenda Lopeze

    https://callescort.org/706-600-6964

    I communicated with her, local number. She responded and sent photos from a different number. Wanted a deposit so I declined.

  10. #2630
    Quote Originally Posted by WileySilas  [View Original Post]
    I've inquired about this one in the past but curious if any of you fellow hobbyists have a recent interview experience with her.

    I'd like to upload a pic but I keep getting an error message. Below is the link to the posting and the link to the jpeg file. You'll have to cut and paste the pic link.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/003/NzY...NTNkNmJmMg.jpg

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...m/357606645356
    I have tried to contact her a couple of times. Looks to good to be true. I'll post if I hear from her.

  11. #2629

    Sexy Intelligent

    I've inquired about this one in the past but curious if any of you fellow hobbyists have a recent interview experience with her.

    I'd like to upload a pic but I keep getting an error message. Below is the link to the posting and the link to the jpeg file. You'll have to cut and paste the pic link.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/003/NzY...NTNkNmJmMg.jpg

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...m/357606645356

  12. #2628
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter5  [View Original Post]
    How do we get in touch with her? https://tryst.link/escort/jane-lovett ? Really 450? For an hour?
    Yeah, her number should be in the link.

    Like I said, pricey. But you get, what you pay for.

  13. #2627

    Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerDude86  [View Original Post]
    Well guys, I did it again. Another wonderful visit, with the one and only Jane. As some might, know. Our last visit was quite adventurous as we somehow broke her bed. LOL, nonetheless. I got to see her again this time. This time was wonderful as we sat and watched a movie, ate popcorn. Had a casual conversation in-between. It was very lovely and sweet. Then came the A+ full body massage, she worked out every nook and cranny all over my body, from head to toe, which was needed. Her hands, were so soft, then she said the magic words. FLIP OVER! That my friends is when the real action started. She is true GFE, and I must say, she is quite thick in all the areas, a man like me could love. Finally got a chance to tap them lovely cheeks, and by gawd. It was a nice view. Surprised I even lasted that long back there. Hearing her orgasm, made me smile. Once we finished, we got dressed, engaged in more casual convo. And escorted me out the door, with a lovely goodbye. Once again, I was delighted to be in her presence and have a good time. Treat her right fellas, she is on the pricey side, but don't let that scare you. You will definitely get your money's worth, until then, stay safe, stay hydrated, and continue to have fun. I'll be seeing her again soon. !
    How do we get in touch with her? https://tryst.link/escort/jane-lovett ? Really 450? For an hour?

  14. #2626
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck84  [View Original Post]
    I am definitely interested in meeting her!
    Definitely should, she's real down to earth, cool and collected. She will make you feel welcomed.

  15. #2625
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerDude86  [View Original Post]
    Well guys, I did it again. Another wonderful visit, with the one and only Jane. As some might, know. Our last visit was quite adventurous as we somehow broke her bed. LOL, nonetheless. I got to see her again this time. This time was wonderful as we sat and watched a movie, ate popcorn. Had a casual conversation in-between. It was very lovely and sweet. Then came the A+ full body massage, she worked out every nook and cranny all over my body, from head to toe, which was needed. Her hands, were so soft, then she said the magic words. FLIP OVER! That my friends is when the real action started. She is true GFE, and I must say, she is quite thick in all the areas, a man like me could love. Finally got a chance to tap them lovely cheeks, and by gawd. It was a nice view. Surprised I even lasted that long back there. Hearing her orgasm, made me smile. Once we finished, we got dressed, engaged in more casual convo. And escorted me out the door, with a lovely goodbye. Once again, I was delighted to be in her presence and have a good time. Treat her right fellas, she is on the pricey side, but don't let that scare you. You will definitely get your money's worth, until then, stay safe, stay hydrated, and continue to have fun. I'll be seeing her again soon. !
    I am definitely interested in meeting her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape