Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 662 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4551

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/diana-es...rcester-279191

    Is she legit? Has anyone worked with her or has anyone heard about her? Any recommendations are welcome message me.
    She's legit.

  2. #4550
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kelly has a new friend. Any intel?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/572306285060
    I think Kelly is using fake pictures to get more responses bc face it, kelly probably isn't getting much business. Her friend is kinda cute tho.

    I've seen "Jewly" post 2-3 times now and its always the same story. She says yes then last minute she's like oh jewly left she's unreliable and only Kelly is left. Its like ugh.

    If you see her, let us know!

  3. #4549

    Utr

    Any reliable UTR girls west of Worcester, Southbridge area? Looking for a nice regular girl.

  4. #4548

    Fiona dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/959799191868

    Anyone try her out? 5 foot or under former emo chick. Might be fun.
    She is Fiona pimps new girl. Just a heads-up.

  5. #4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/diana-es...rcester-279191

    Is she legit? Has anyone worked with her or has anyone heard about her? Any recommendations are welcome message me.
    Never seen her so no personal knowledge but listing on them says May 2017?

  6. #4546

    Jewly

    Looks like Kelly has a new friend. Any intel?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/572306285060

  7. #4545

    Ghosted as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Never not even 1 single text back. And tried calling once too. Think she actually did have a bad review or two, little while back. Few months back ago.
    Thisday night, we made plans. Got there and like the others, got crickets. I got a text the next morning. "Sorry, I fell asleep but I'm available now".

    Of course that was the middle of the work morning so no way I was not able to get there.

  8. #4544

    Is she legit or a scam?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/diana-es...rcester-279191

    Is she legit? Has anyone worked with her or has anyone heard about her? Any recommendations are welcome message me.

  9. #4543

    Any recommendations?

    Any recommendations?

  10. #4542

    Skinny brunette

    Does anyone have any feedback on this provider:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/722171622996

  11. #4541

    Ghosted me entirely.

    Never not even 1 single text back. And tried calling once too. Think she actually did have a bad review or two, little while back. Few months back ago.

  12. #4540

    Fun size

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me. I drove 50 minutes and she text fine and I said I'm close and never heard from her. Even to this date, she never respond to apologies. And these hoes got the nerve to ask for deposit cause they think we waste their time and gas when they the one getting high and can't keep up a date as promised.
    She ghosted me too. While she was at the Woonsocket motel. I sat in that parking lot and crickets. Texted me 4 hours later to tell me (I am available) . No even I am sorry for not answering earlier. I don't deal with chicks like that.

  13. #4539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldMonger42  [View Original Post]
    Not yet. Might partake on Saturday and will let you know. If you see her, let me know experience?
    She ghosted me. I drove 50 minutes and she text fine and I said I'm close and never heard from her. Even to this date, she never respond to apologies. And these hoes got the nerve to ask for deposit cause they think we waste their time and gas when they the one getting high and can't keep up a date as promised.

  14. #4538
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have feed back on this one? Wondering if she's worth a visit. Thanks in advance https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...8/718574080623.
    Not yet. Might partake on Saturday and will let you know. If you see her, let me know experience?

  15. #4537
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    She was in Woonsocket for a while. If you search Shawna in the RI forum someone posted a good review on her.
    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape