Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 662 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4536

    Fun size

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/959799191868

    Anyone try her out? 5 foot or under former emo chick. Might be fun.
    She was in Woonsocket for a while. If you search Shawna in the RI forum someone posted a good review on her.

  2. #4535

    Fun size in Mboro

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/959799191868

    Anyone try her out? 5 foot or under former emo chick. Might be fun.

  3. #4534

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    Is there a halfway decent incall east of worcester (ideally in the shrewsbury / northboro area). I'm going to be in area a lot for some family drama and could really use a BJ on the regular to survive.
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/268859952259

    She was at hotel near there. Good service and decent prices.

  4. #4533

    K603

    Has anyone have a update on K603 I was a regular with her for some time.

  5. #4532

    Incall east of the city?

    Is there a halfway decent incall east of worcester (ideally in the shrewsbury / northboro area). I'm going to be in area a lot for some family drama and could really use a BJ on the regular to survive.

  6. #4531
    Quote Originally Posted by CigBungus  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...t/904143643970

    Also, I'm from Lancaster. If anyone knows of anything good in the area (escort or massage) I'd love to hear. I'm new to this site, so apologies in advance.
    That's Kitty in Webster. Used to be one of my go-tos but she's gone a bit weird over the last couple of years and you're guaranteed to leave her trailer covered in dog fur and smelling like an ashtray.

  7. #4530
    Quote Originally Posted by CigBungus  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...t/904143643970

    Also, I'm from Lancaster. If anyone knows of anything good in the area (escort or massage) I'd love to hear. I'm new to this site, so apologies in advance.
    I tried several times and get nothing but crickets.

    You might want to ask in the massage section.

  8. #4529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by DigNickBigger  [View Original Post]
    It's Sophia. I saw her ad with the "young dumb and full of cum" in the description.
    Damn, Sophia look dirty or she just bad at editing pics.

  9. #4528

    Anyone got any info on her?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...t/904143643970

    Also, I'm from Lancaster. If anyone knows of anything good in the area (escort or massage) I'd love to hear. I'm new to this site, so apologies in advance.

  10. #4527
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so can you tell me which one of the girls below you are referring to? All of these have work with Fiona.
    I met Sofia at her house in woostsa mass. She definitely was a stripper. I mean this chick did a handstand and started walking around the room upside down LOL. She is so athletic and muscular. Perfect spinner body. I definitely have to give props to Fiona's pimp because he does recruit hot girls. I haven't met all the other girls because the pimp has control over the phone and none of the girls will talk to me. But Sophia happened to break loose from his grip and now she's doing her own thing. I'm in love anyways. Maybe somebody also seen her and can tell me of their experience.

  11. #4526
    Quote Originally Posted by DigNickBigger  [View Original Post]
    It's Sophia. I saw her ad with the "young dumb and full of cum" in the description.
    Would love to see Kayla.

  12. #4525

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so can you tell me which one of the girls below you are referring to? All of these have work with Fiona.
    It's Sophia. I saw her ad with the "young dumb and full of cum" in the description.

  13. #4524

    Haha I know which one.

    DB told me. I'm great bros with him. I won't say. I'll let him be the one, mention it. If he does?

  14. #4523

    Wrong Girl

    Okay, so can you tell me which one of the girls below you are referring to? All of these have work with Fiona.

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any info on that girl that used to work with Fiona.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jP1eOQ.jpg‎   Kaylee.jpg‎   Leah.jpg‎   Lexi.jpg‎   Lexi-2.jpg‎  

    Sophia.jpg‎   Sophia2.jpg‎  

  15. #4522

    Poor feminine hygiene

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    I found this link as I was looking around. Seems Stacy has an ad posted under another name. Not a big surprise. Hopefully under her new name she has stopped stealing and figured out how to shower. SMH.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jackie-escort-dudley-870201

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/700855412947
    I made the mistake of seeing her once, and I felt like I had been robbed. Her female parts stank horribly, like she hasn't been washing herself very well. Avoid her at all costs, fellow mongerers.

    Adding her picture in case she deletes her ad.

    FF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTQzMTU2MjRlMjMxN2E0MDg1ZGFiMTI0NjliYmYzYjVkYTRlNTRi.jpg‎  
    Last edited by FloydFec1; 03-07-21 at 16:35. Reason: Add picture

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape