Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 25034
-
03-12-21 17:06 #13379Senior Member

Posts: 58Lex in Warwick
Couldn't find any reports so I took a chance on Lex. She was real, petite, sweet and in a nicer hotel near the airport. 200 hh 300 hr.
Everything covered including the BJ. I was there for the half, but finished up pretty quickly. Will not repeat as I prefer the oral unbagged.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/228359390871
-
03-12-21 10:58 #13378Senior Member

Posts: 143This was Priscilla's listing which is now being used by her friend Marcella. She has Priscillas number. Priscilla is out of the game now unfortunately. Marcella does not compare to Priscilla in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Critter978
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 01:36 #13377Senior Member

Posts: 60Is she legit or a scam?
Is this pricilla chick legit or a scam? She looks amazing in her photos and would love to meet her. I just want to get an opinion from someone who has worked with her or someone who knows someone who has.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/pricilla...vidence-216270
-
03-12-21 00:52 #13376Senior Member

Posts: 60How do I contact her
I want to see her! Can you reply or dm me how to contact her? Thanks.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-21 00:33 #13375Senior Member

Posts: 60Looking for a provider
Looking for a trustworthy provider any recommendations? Looking for hh rate under 200. I'm in providence Ri please lmk.
-
03-12-21 00:30 #13374Senior Member

Posts: 60How do I contact her
How do I contact her? How much is she for hh? Providence right?
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 11:52 #13373Senior Member

Posts: 53Latinas via text in Spanish
Hey Wwhat, sent you a PM!
Originally Posted by Wwhat119
[View Original Post]
Anyone have info on this? Would appreciate the digits and will report back with the result.
-
03-11-21 11:22 #13372Senior Member

Posts: 628Cleared out, sorry about that.
Originally Posted by OtherPerson
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 06:18 #13371Senior Member

Posts: 64Canada
Salty. Trying to send you a PM about the maritimes, but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog2016
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 20:19 #13370Senior Member

Posts: 628Re: Recommendations
I wish, actually headed into the desolate terrain of New Brunswick. Appreciate it!
Originally Posted by Dupplehouse
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 13:46 #13369Senior Member

Posts: 73Recommendations
Honestly, if you're going anywhere near Montreal, I'd be inclined to tell you to save your money for up there. It's a wonderland.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog2016
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 12:25 #13368Senior Member

Posts: 628Re: Recommendations
Thanks, Mike. Appreciate the assist. If you find yourself in VA Beach, I got you covered. Be safe!
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
Salty.
-
03-10-21 12:06 #13367Senior Member

Posts: 198No link
There is no link, I got a phone from someone and you ahve to text in spanish and they might respond if you respond the way they expect you too. It's really weird they way they operate, but they send pictures of these really hot girls and the and you can set up a meet. I just don't know if it's real because the girls look, gooooooood.
Originally Posted by Flatspd
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 11:46 #13366Regular Member

Posts: 3Any info on Bunnie Love?
-
03-10-21 08:07 #13365Senior Member

Posts: 395Recommendations
PM me I have a few you may enjoy.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog2016
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






