Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 778 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 828 878 1278 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13372

    Latinas via text in Spanish

    Quote Originally Posted by Wwhat119  [View Original Post]
    There is no link, I got a phone from someone and you ahve to text in spanish and they might respond if you respond the way they expect you too. It's really weird they way they operate, but they send pictures of these really hot girls and the and you can set up a meet. I just don't know if it's real because the girls look, gooooooood.
    Hey Wwhat, sent you a PM!

    Anyone have info on this? Would appreciate the digits and will report back with the result.

  2. #13371
    Quote Originally Posted by OtherPerson  [View Original Post]
    Salty. Trying to send you a PM about the maritimes, but your inbox is full.
    Cleared out, sorry about that.

  3. #13370

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog2016  [View Original Post]
    I wish, actually headed into the desolate terrain of New Brunswick. Appreciate it!
    Salty. Trying to send you a PM about the maritimes, but your inbox is full.

  4. #13369

    Re: Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by Dupplehouse  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, if you're going anywhere near Montreal, I'd be inclined to tell you to save your money for up there. It's a wonderland.
    I wish, actually headed into the desolate terrain of New Brunswick. Appreciate it!

  5. #13368

    Recommendations

    Honestly, if you're going anywhere near Montreal, I'd be inclined to tell you to save your money for up there. It's a wonderland.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog2016  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers,

    I'm planning a trip to Canada and will be traveling through your area. I'd be interested in helping any local talent. I've scanned the local STG ads and see lots of the typical fakes / scams. Any reliable recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    Salty.

  6. #13367

    Re: Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    PM me I have a few you may enjoy.
    Thanks, Mike. Appreciate the assist. If you find yourself in VA Beach, I got you covered. Be safe!

    Salty.

  7. #13366

    No link

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspd  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys and lurkers, what is the link referred to here? A Latina house I guess? There was one around rt10 a few years back.
    There is no link, I got a phone from someone and you ahve to text in spanish and they might respond if you respond the way they expect you too. It's really weird they way they operate, but they send pictures of these really hot girls and the and you can set up a meet. I just don't know if it's real because the girls look, gooooooood.

  8. #13365

  9. #13364

    Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog2016  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers,

    I'm planning a trip to Canada and will be traveling through your area. I'd be interested in helping any local talent. I've scanned the local STG ads and see lots of the typical fakes / scams. Any reliable recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    Salty.
    PM me I have a few you may enjoy.

  10. #13363

    Recommendations

    Hey brothers,

    I'm planning a trip to Canada and will be traveling through your area. I'd be interested in helping any local talent. I've scanned the local STG ads and see lots of the typical fakes / scams. Any reliable recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    Salty.

  11. #13362

    Flavia

    Any info on this girl? Been texting back and forth a lot today.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9246.htm?cat=1

  12. #13361

    Can anyone confirm?


  13. #13360

    Email girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    After texting last week, plan is to meet email girl (Alison) this week.
    Can you give me her contact?

  14. #13359
    Quote Originally Posted by StrippySweats  [View Original Post]
    Ok. That is not Lolli-Lolly had a colorful butterfly above her vag. Like in the pubic region and she was always safe so there would be no rivers of smooge.
    That's not Siren, then. More of my pics including face pics of the butterfly vagina stripper Siren I used to inseminate can be found in my post 5429 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Siren#post4900685.

  15. #13358
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Is this the butterfly tattoo that you mean? I did not know the owner of that cunnt as either Robin or Lolly. She went by Siren at Cheaters, and the pictures below go back to about 2006 to 2008. I do know her real name and facebook. I used to deposit rivers of baby batter into that crazy cunnt both inside the Cheaters fuck closets as well as OTC, with videotaping, and she just LOVED hamming it up for the camera! She did also do a Boston BabyDolls porn video. She was fuckin' HOT, I'll dig up some full body pics shortly.

    But could this possibly be the vagina that you mean? Does anyone else recognize that cunnt? Its quite hard to ever forget that unique cunnt, if you ever inseminated it, LOL!
    Ok. That is not Lolli-Lolly had a colorful butterfly above her vag. Like in the pubic region and she was always safe so there would be no rivers of smooge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape