Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 1272 1772 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15363

    Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    So I still texted her, after reading some negative reviews here (for a laugh). I got quoted 450 hr for GFE, 550 for BBFS, but she's not on bc so 600 including plan B.

    Not for me, but if any of y'all want a project, go right ahead.
    Who the hell is willing to pay 450 for a whale this days?

  2. #15362

    Ariana update

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...6.htm?cat=6209

    I saw her a while ago at a kinda wierd incall in the North side. Everything covered. She was a bit cold too, hence why I never repeated. She texted me asking why I didn't come back LOL. Good news is her pics are accurate.
    So I still texted her, after reading some negative reviews here (for a laugh). I got quoted 450 hr for GFE, 550 for BBFS, but she's not on bc so 600 including plan B.

    Not for me, but if any of y'all want a project, go right ahead.

  3. #15361

    Lola. Has Anyone Tried Or Know If Real

    Hey all,

    Tried to search for her here and on review sites, but found nothing. Has anyone tried Lola (Lola Bunny, Lola Fox, etc.)? Any help would be appreciated before I reach out to her! She's on tryst, windycitycougars, chicagorubs on switter, etc. Been looking for a fun young redhead for a while.

    http://windycitycougars.com/photo-al...-773-765-4079/

    https://tryst.link/escort/lola-fox

    Much appreciated!

    Carter.

  4. #15360

    Ariana

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...6.htm?cat=6209

    I saw her a while ago at a kinda wierd incall in the North side. Everything covered. She was a bit cold too, hence why I never repeated. She texted me asking why I didn't come back LOL. Good news is her pics are accurate.

  5. #15359
    She has one TER review that says about the same thing. Chick's got issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I spoke with Amirror storm a week ago. I heard multiple good things, but also a couple bad things. She was cool at first, but I started flirting with her, and when I was asking her questions she got super aggressive and it completely turned me off. She kept telling me she was a badass and wouldn't let it go unless I told her she was a badass. I didn't. I just hung up. Complete 180 in terms of her character. IDK what's going on with her or if she's going downhill due to whatever. Be careful.

    Everything in this area is going to shit.

  6. #15358

    Raquel Rackz Georgina

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapporo23  [View Original Post]
    Looking for these specific services. Anyone have tips on providers who do them?
    Look under Raquel Rackz or Georgina, she goes by another name on Rub Ratings too. BBBJ COF and Russian, huge tits.

  7. #15357

    Alexis Sweet

    Hey Fellas, thinking about trying this one out but I have had zero luck trying to find anything on her. Have why'all heard anything? Thanks in advance!

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexissweet12

  8. #15356

    Amirror

    Had a dream I spoke with Amirror storm a week ago. I heard multiple good things, but also a couple bad things. She was cool at first, but I started flirting with her, and when I was asking her questions she got super aggressive and it completely turned me off. She kept telling me she was a badass and wouldn't let it go unless I told her she was a badass. I didn't. I just hung up. Complete 180 in terms of her character. IDK what's going on with her or if she's going downhill due to whatever. Be careful.

    Everything in this area is going to shit.

  9. #15355

    I've seen her

    She is nice. Not a true GFE. Will do BBBJ, no other stuff though. Claims she takes care of her elder parents and has limits. Def not as attractive as her pix. More round and thicker. Talks too damn much. Wanted to tell me this whole story as I was leaving. Humored her for a while but with no end in sight, I cut her off and left.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any feedback on her? If not, I may TOFTT and report back. Goes by Heaven Fox in her LC ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/59569926/

    I'm dying for some action close to my place since it's been over a year since I last dreamt. That was with Macie, but she's a bit out of range now that I am stuck at home working.

    Thanks fellas,

    Jake.

  10. #15354

    Yes

    It seems to go down like that from time to time. Just keep refreshing. Usually comes back within a few minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbGuy96  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having problems connecting to escort alligator / lc? It says the gateway is bad. I wonder if they got shut down? Tried changing the VPN country and no luck.

  11. #15353

    Precious One 48 yrs on EB

    Anyone check her out yet? Any precautions? She looks like an 80's rocker chik!

  12. #15352
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    That one crew? What crew?

    I saw her before. No problems.
    Check the south suburb reports starting with Stacey in Lansing. That crew that was working with Stacey and Salena.

  13. #15351
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't look like her to me.
    Strange it's been happening a few times a day lately but it back up, just "site maintenance" as they claim.

  14. #15350
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't look like her to me.
    Yes same. She looked familiar to me from XOC but haven't seen her. Remember they use heavy photoshop so feels similar. Price higher though. I hate that XOC raised prices so much for Eastern European tour girls.

  15. #15349
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixmeofne  [View Original Post]
    XOC familiar folks, I'm blinking twice here. Has she gone independent?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/9223672.htm
    That doesn't look like her to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape