Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 26928
-
03-10-21 23:25 #15348Regular Member

Posts: 20Alligator
Anyone else having problems connecting to escort alligator / lc? It says the gateway is bad. I wonder if they got shut down? Tried changing the VPN country and no luck.
-
03-10-21 19:15 #15347Senior Member

Posts: 1445That one crew? What crew?
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
I saw her before. No problems.
-
03-10-21 18:43 #15346Senior Member

Posts: 1299Karen
Try Karen on adult search, big and natural. Filter by escorts / asian. She is the only one I can think of that may meet your criteria. Asking for biggest Asian tits is like asking for the tallest midget.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 16:33 #15345Senior Member

Posts: 193Asian titties
Hello everyone. I will be making a day trip to Chicago from st Louis. Can anyone tell me who has the biggest asian tits in town? I have info to share on big tits in stl and I know one here in Chicago too. Thank you.
-
03-10-21 15:54 #15344Senior Member

Posts: 184Pearl
XOC familiar folks, I'm blinking twice here. Has she gone independent?
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/9223672.htm
-
03-10-21 15:30 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 50Lexi 2nd conformation
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...mberr/37621310 Deleted from my list: Absolutely dead fish high as fuck. Someone post about her before that she smells and he's not lying. Now I see her ad says excellent hygiene and that's for a reason. Stay away.
-
03-10-21 14:28 #15342Senior Member

Posts: 1264Looks like she might be involved with that one crew now. Beware. I was going to see her until this.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/59623772/
-
03-09-21 22:11 #15341Senior Member

Posts: 1172Re: Tangerine
Re: Tangerine
I can't add performance info. I've considered this one but haven't yet taken the dive. Someone using that name has been covered in the BBFS thread.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
I can say that someone using those pics and language has used 2 different numbers.
Earlier:
https://sumosear.ch/phone/331-303-4604
More recently:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6303660970/1
Numbers in URLs.
Which one did you use?
IIRC, when the older afs were on LC, there were multiple good comments and / or reviews.
More on your concerns: Regarding BB-anything, it's sort of like the old Groucho Marx joke: "I would never join a club that would have someone like me as a member". Except, of course, I have. The risk / benefit calculation is for each guy to do. I personally think the HIV risk to a male performing hetrosexual sex acts is fairly low. HPV and HSV are much more easily acquired, as is gonorrhea and others. Some strains of gonorrhea have gotten very hard to treat, due to having acquired resistance to most classes of antibiotics. I think those last are still uncommon.
So it's a toss of the dice. I've done it. I worry some. I get tested for HIV after particularly dicey seeming situations. So far, negative.
-
03-09-21 20:58 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 470After midnight
Anyone know of a provider available after midnight? Preferably in the northwest burbs.
-
03-09-21 19:53 #15339Senior Member

Posts: 204Not worth it
I tried her out in late January. Short version: BBBJ, covered FS that lasted about 60 seconds before she stopped and removed the condom. She was bleeding then. Tried to blame it on birth control meds, but I didn't care. Got myself together and left. Also, het pics are OLD. She's dumpier now.
Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 15:27 #15338Senior Member

Posts: 215Heaven in AH
Anybody have any feedback on her? If not, I may TOFTT and report back. Goes by Heaven Fox in her LC ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/59569926/
I'm dying for some action close to my place since it's been over a year since I last dreamt. That was with Macie, but she's a bit out of range now that I am stuck at home working.
Thanks fellas,
Jake.
-
03-09-21 07:35 #15337Banned Member

Posts: 586Tangerine:
In the Lombard area. Detailed, delicious looking pussy, attractive, cute body. Everything on the table. Offers BBFS! Saw her a while back. Sixty-nined throughout hh service. No health problems. Contemplating going back, but concerned. Any thoughts?
-
03-08-21 23:02 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 224More details please
I'm going to need more details. She is asking for 160/200 for massage with hj happy ending. Need to know how much was the total and what services are available. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Balkan75
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 22:17 #15335Senior Member

Posts: 224I don't know about the first one, the second one has been revised here and mongers said she is a clock watcher and usually high as hell to the point she barely can perform. I would pass on her.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 22:12 #15334Senior Member

Posts: 50Fake pics
Yes she looked the same age and body type. Cute blond 200 h.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





